Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,833 members, 7,948,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigeria Beyond 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Beyond 2015 (409 Views)

Nigeria Beyond Oil: Ooni Of Ife Says Ife’s Gold Needs Exploration / Nigeria Beyond 2015 - Cramjones / Nigeria Beyond 2015: To Be Or Not To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Beyond 2015 by phidipe(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is not a prophecy but i can see Nigeria getting stronger,corruption is not peculiar to Nigeria alone the rate of unemployment is not only in Nigeria China produced over 10 million University graduate every year, do you think they have industries to absolve all these graduate, your answer as good as mine too.
But they embraced agriculture that is why China today can feed her over 1 Billion population and still get more to give to other countries, the time you and I look inward and have a rethink about being a job seeker to job maker then we will happy. Every challenges that we are facing today read history about America, China , France, Germany and host of others what they have gone through before they get to where they are today, if you remember very well America economic recession of 1930s when average American citizen become a beggar but today they have enough to feed and even give away. What you and I need is just to hopeful this will give you strength to wade off depression.

(1) (Reply)

Sacked Imo Commissioners/sas Angry Over Okorocha’s Silence On Severance Allowanc / Brain Rules: 12 Principles For Surviving And Thriving At Work, Home, And School. / Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.