Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? (6924 Views)

Investing In Block Industry / Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good day NL, I have a concrete block industry located in Abuja, along Lugbe and would be grateful if anyone can help me secure building contract or connect me to anyone who can help. The blocks are of good quality and we do on site production as the case maybe. Please Nairalanders help fellow nairalander. God bless you. Please don't just view but comment as well please smiley
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by Bazikd(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
hi,i think the best way to get customers to ur block industry is to get marketers.add me up on eatsapp to talk more.08188322945.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by Bazikd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
hi,i think the best way to get customers to ur block industry is to get marketers.add me up on eatsapp to talk more.08188322945.we could do business together
if you are serious am @mpape.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
You need good business proposal and packaging. As they say : Packaging is marketing cool
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by texaco1: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Join a political party in nigeria ,that is the first step to take in order to be a very successful businessman in nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
@digitite, we have a company proposal
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Texaco1, please can you explain? I don't understand
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
salisuammy: @digitite, we have a company proposal

Act on it then. Just that the construction/block industry is not my line, I would have offered a service.....I stick to what I know cheesy......

Good luck in your endeavor.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
@digitite,But you can help me talk to people you know na, thanks a lot for your post though
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
@salisuammy

Besides, why don't you take your company online, perhaps open a blog and share your expertise about the block industry online....That way you could attract potential clients....
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
salisuammy: @digitite,But you can help me talk to people you know na, thanks a lot for your post though

I can't promise anything..... just that people i meet are mostly in my IT field....
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
@digitite, thanks I never thought about that oo. I appreciate
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by texaco1: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
salisuammy: @Texaco1, please can you explain? I don't understand
let me try and explain things to you. You see the construction industry is a different industry entirely because patronage oof ones business is based on personal contact and relationship with ppl. In a normal marketing sense u may have a product and just walk up to anyone and sell ur product unfortunately this isn't the case in the building industry ,most of the time u need ppl to refer and recommend you to other practitioners and builders. I am sorry to deflate ur expectation but online stuff won't do ur block industry anything. You need to do 3 things ,first is you need to join a party in nigeria ,this will enable to to mix and know a wide range of people , you also need to widen ur scope of business by doing building constructions , you will need to get to know some architects and builders ,you need to mix with professionals in the building industry ,familiarize urself with them, then last but not the least don't limit ur products to blocks alone ,try and include other things ,buy interior decoration bulbs or items samples from china or Italy,show them to ppl you have gotten to know both through the party or building ,they may not make orders immidiately but they will start noticing you . Sooner or later if an opportunity comes up they will remember you. The main thing is you need to know ppl .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
salisuammy: @digitite, thanks I never thought about that oo. I appreciate

It's a pleasure. When you are ready, I can set up a professional looking blog and guide you on productive internet marketing strategies that will bring in clients. Your niche is rare and needed in the blogging world.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks Texaco1 and digitite
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
salisuammy: Thanks Texaco1 and digitite

It's alright.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
digitite:

It's a pleasure. When you are ready, I can set up a professional looking blog and guide you on productive internet marketing strategies that will bring in clients. Your niche is rare and needed in the blogging world.

Mr Man she dn't need blog b4 she can market or promote her block industry. .

I support wat toluxa1 said. . Na pple wey knw person dey chop well in construction line. . If u're looking for client online u're just wasting ur time because many building engineers ve their supplier already.

@Op wat i will add to what toluxa said is dat You should relocate to new site,
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by Samabu07(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
You just have to Market yourself. Word of mouth would do.

Announce yourself in your locality. Probably hang a notice at the gate of your house.

If you are a christian, talk to the groups you belong to...you can talk to the president ( and other presidents) of your group to make an announcement about your block industry.

Since you reside in Lugbe, you can as well check Estates under construction (River Park etc) and propose to the contractor in charge. Your price should be close to what others are selling or else you would be out of business.

If you are Catholic, simply advertised on their sunday bulletin (Find out how much they advertise).

Some one suggested you should belong to a political party in Nigeria. That's true sha...buh before you could get juicy contracts you must do something worth for the party.

All the best.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Mr Man she dn't need blog b4 she can market or promote her block industry. .

I support wat toluxa1 said. . Na pple wey knw person dey chop well in construction line. . If u're looking for client online u're just wasting ur time because many building engineers ve their supplier already.

@Op wat i will add to what toluxa said is dat You should relocate to new site,

Sometimes, prospective builders may come online seeking information on building a house in Abuja, that require blocks..... And also, those based abroad who need first hand information and to brush up on the issue.

Combining offline marketing with online marketing in this age and day can go a long way in creating opportunities....

She can also post pictures of the blocks, their qualities and so on, and can supplement it by analyzing Abuja construction industry/sector...
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by texaco1: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2014
digitite:

Sometimes, prospective builders may come online seeking information on building a house in Abuja, that require blocks..... And also, those based abroad who need first hand information and to brush up on the issue.

Combining offline marketing with online marketing in this age and day can go a long way in creating opportunities....

She can also post pictures of the blocks, their qualities and so on, and can supplement it by analyzing Abuja construction industry/sector...
what she can sell online is building consultancy services not blocks .if she offers to design buildings for people and also update her site with current building materials prices in the market ,then she may have a chance . She can have a website which will be wholly dedicated for building materials both local and imported.
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
texaco1: what she can sell online is building consultancy services not blocks .if she offers to design buildings for people and also update her site with current building materials prices in the market ,then she may have a chance . She can have a website which will be wholly dedicated for building materials both local and imported.

Which includes marketing her blocks right ?
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by texaco1: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
digitite:

Which includes marketing her blocks right ?
yes exactly. I just hope she has the heart to follow all our suggestions through. Business success takes time and it isn't an overnight result process
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by digitite: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2014
texaco1: yes exactly. I just hope she has the heart to follow all our suggestions through. Business success takes time and it isn't an overnight result process

That is the bottom line cool
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Thank you everyone for your input, I will try my best
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by olatundes14: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Oga,am an agent for building contractors in lagos and abuja.i've good clients that will be executing estate project and school construction projects(both in abuja and keffi nasarawa state)if u want me to link u up,do call for further details pls:08098726776 sam
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks Mr Olatunde14, but your number is not going through
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Production site

Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Still waiting for my fellow nairalanders to help out
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
God can touch the engineers in the house to patronize us, the number is still 08079749032
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by Ademat7(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
@OP can u pls make cost analysis of establishing dis kind of biz cos I have a passion for this line of biz. thanks
Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by wisdompraise(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Follow my signature and like our company page on Facebook, then drop your contacts on our page.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? by salisuammy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good day Mr Wisdompraise, please I could not get the facebook page. Can I have ur whatsapp number please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch / Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.