Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? (7708 Views)

Poll: And the winner will be:

Arsenal: 52% (13 votes)
Manchester United: 48% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

RVP To Manchester United: Who Is The Greatest Beneficiary? / Ojuelegba Boys Vs. Manchester United: Who Go Win? / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by elopee(m): 1:10am On Nov 10, 2008
I'm used to being called a blind follower of Arsenal, and whenever i try to explain why we don't win some matches we should , i'm told "YOU ARSENAL FANS LIKE TELLING STORIES".I watched the Arsenal - Man Utd game with an old friend of mine who unfortunately is a Man Utd fan and after the game he started explaining how Gary was old and Rapheal was a better option and how Anderson was supposed to be on Nasri and blah blah blah,

Man Utd is going down, no doubt. I also read on ESPN Ferguson blabbin about how they have away fixtures after champion league games and blah blah blah, Story Story Story.lol.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by babydouch: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2008
Go gunners lol grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by DamiD: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2008
Gunners for lyf

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by v3: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2008
I could NOT belive my eyes shocked, Arsenal spanked manure without Adebayor,Van Persie, LOFL, WTF, OMFG!, this is the "game" of the season, Manure fans will be hissing like shit but i dnt give a flying Bleep,

Nasri made life miserable for G.Neville thats why Fi gbe son brought on Rafael da Silva, who scored the only goal for manure,

Man ANY Manure fan who sniffs in this forum shud be smacked to no f****n end,

Gunners for life,
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by ochiaha1(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2008
Sweet, Sweet, Victoryyyyyy !!!

Gunners forever cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by JUNIT1(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2008
arsenal okeke, the arsenal okeke, the arsenal okeke, arsenal okekke, ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by walttt(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2008
J UNIT:

arsenal okeke, the arsenal okeke, the arsenal okeke, arsenal okekke, ARSENAL
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by dominique(f): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2008
[b]A[/b]rsenal
[b]I[/b]s
[b]G[/b]reat

Got that United tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by DrDre1(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2008
Chei! See all these Arse goons poping out like guguru from an exposed frying pan. grin grin grin grin . Fake fans abi it's the known ones that are doing photocopy? tongue . Should've known sha when the moderator is one of them grin grin .
Y'all better come to the NLD Hospital to get treated for this your diahoeria of the mouth (or is it fingers now grin ) before a crawling team comes & send you back to your holes soon. Silly buncha of rabbits! grin grin grin grin tongue
Almost forgot to add - come as you are, the treatment is free tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Olaolufred(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2008
The young Arsenals have shown that they can shock the world.

Kudos
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Kemjisuper(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hey, I'm not a regular in the sports section but I can't help barging in to say these sweet words of consolation!
cry cry cry cry cry

"IN YOUR FACE! grin - MAN UTD FANS! HA HA HA HA and HA!!! grin grin grin

I'm here laughing my big freaking fat @$$ off for you guys!!! ROTFLMBFFAO! grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Nkenim(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
up gunners.nice pics bros if that is really you.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Nkenim(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
Dominique hi, so nice to know you are around , how did you see the match
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
Why won't gay men reel out in laughter. How plastic arsenal fans could be. last week it was sack wenger, now wenger is the best coach in the world. With United beating fulham at old trafford Arsenal will still be behind United. We will never finish below the gay people
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
Did someone say ronaldo was marked out. he could have scored 3 goals. A missed chance in the first half. He waltzed through arsenal's defence in the second half and also missed a clear goal set up by JS park. the wastefulness of United has finally shown up. berbatov doesn't deserve a starting shirt (I.m.o)
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Dclique(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
well,i guess we knw our answer now
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
Sir Alex seems disinterested in United. Eto'o was available yet he never approached him even Huntelaar, he went for a moronic Bulgar who plays more like a kanu and has scored just 1 goal in the league(i missed fletcher). I don't think United will win the league this year.I am waiting to be proved wrong
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by vislabraye(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
It would be very foolish for any team to underestimate Arsenal, How foolish of Man U sopporters and analysts. Don't forget Wenger is one of the best coaches in the world, and whenever Arsenal plays a big team they put in their best. I heard what alot of Man U fans had to say; they were made to swallow their words.
Man U lost to Liverpool, and they have lost to Arsenal. If care is not taken , we will beat them at old Trafford.

nyabinghi:

Why won't gay men reel out in laughter. How plastic arsenal fans could be. last week it was sack wenger, now wenger is the best coach in the world. With United beating fulham at old trafford Arsenal will still be behind United. We will never finish below the gay people
.  Talking about gay, almost all Unoted players are gay including your so called world best,
dominique:

[b]A[/b]rsenal
[b]I[/b]s
[b]G[/b]reat

Got that United tongue
True talk brother
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2008
nyabinghi:

Sir Alex seems disinterested in United. Eto'o was available yet he never approached him even Huntelaar, he went for a moronic Bulgar who plays more like a kanu and has scored just 1 goal in the league(i missed fletcher). I don't think United will win the league this year.I am waiting to be proved wrong
you will not be proved wrong. the current lack of form from their so-called experience players will cost them the trophy this year. can't wait for their champions league elimination.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by nyabinghi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
I am dead certain United will play in the Final in Rome. Its our favourite stadia. We might not win the league but will still be comfortable second.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by chiwaochi: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]in the premiership autumn Manchester United has always been the head of the finale,even if they fail to gun the gunner's i ill never leave the devil one United
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by micklplus(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2008
Whatever, Its still MAN U for ever and Ever !!! cheesy cheesy

U know, we are always full of wondrous strategies ! the koko is, Red Devils are the baba ! cool cheesy

U can enjoy ( arsenal) ur one moment of grace. Red Devils will GUN all the haters down grin grin

cheers
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
Thanks mukina. . .

I got ur message, but she hardly answered any of the questions . . .

talk to her for me now.

Thanks
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Toyatc: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
Like my younger brother inscribed on his fone screen : ARSENAL ROCKS!

Yes, Arsenal really rocks, i've always and will always support the GUNNERS wether they loose or win.

To all those red devils (c the kia name wey de call themselves "devils"wink that were boasting before the match: mmeeea tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, u can go and hit your head on the wall  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Taito007(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2008
look mr man shut up! you said before this game that if arsenal manage to lose by 2-0 they should be grateful to wenger.did you not know at that time that they were going to play the game at emirate and that arsenal is rich.just shut up because you are wrong.eat your words.bcause that is exactly how pessimist talk.first they say it wont work.when it works they look fotr another dumb thing to say. nonesense.just go back to your joke section you are not a good sport analyst

you are just ranting,where were you when comments was being made b4 the match,fear catch you, you no fit talk.Now you get big mouth dey talk rubbish. tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by TONDO: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2008
winner is a winner is always a winner. and no matter what people say arsenal is a big team and can beat anyteam in the world!!wenger one of the best coaches in the universe, even with criplled players he can perform, i love this team no matter the situation except they stop playing good football!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by alldone(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2008
The gunners were not given any chance but they won at the end of the day.
2:1.

Dont underestimate anybody.
cheers
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Truequest(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2008
Younger guns started where the other gunners stopped by ripping wigan open with three unreplied goals.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by muddie4u(m): 2:38am On Nov 12, 2008
Arsenal is the best footbsll club in the world. Go gunners for life
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by temmyann(f): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
Gunners 4 lyf!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by kellygirl(f): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
Lucky Arsenal sad
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United: Who Wins? by Nkenim(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Mind you Kellygirl, gunners were not lucky, we were just the better side. winning in football is all about taking your chances and that is what gunners did. We ve played better games than that yet we drew or loss. So like people always say the better team won. Sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

QPR Sack Mark Hughes & Appoint Harry Redknapp / Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 / Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.