Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,189 members, 7,887,447 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS (16876 Views)

Over 400,000 Jobs Created In 3rd Quarter - NBS / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria Hits 23.9% - NBS / 33 Million Nigerians Are Jobless - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by ayukdaboss(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
atlwireles:

[s]You still don't get it. Reading through your comment, one sees the quintessential Nigerian. Always blaming, constantly finding faults in others. Never ones, turning that searchlight on himself.

“Government has three primary functions. It should provide for military defense of the nation. It should enforce contracts between individuals. It should protect citizens from crimes against themselves or their property.

When government-- in pursuit of good intentions tries to rearrange the economy, legislate morality, or help special interests, the cost come in inefficiency, lack of motivation, and loss of freedom. Government should be a referee, not an active player.” Milton Friedman. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by 14(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerian Government has been lying to its citizen since 1900, GDP figures, Unemployment figures, every thing, kwaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by qleap2all(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Employed by whom?In which sector?
The 3000# NIS jobs should not be counted o o!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
yea. I concur. People are getting employed daily...and last time I checked workers weren't loosing their jobs. But we (government)need to create more jobs or provide a conducive enviroment for the employers to come in. We still have a long way to go.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Adesiji77: 3:33am On Sep 24, 2014
The topic is misleading.......
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by tyty24(f): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2014
atlwireles: PM news should revisit the report by NBS and say exactly what was said and stop this dog and pony headline. I don't know why you are trying to
rubbish a comprehensive, 1st and 2nd Quarter 2014 Job Creation Survey Report, with such a silly headline.

For those interested the 77 pages report is on their webpage.
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/
No need for that the papers need such headlines to sell, even if one has the size of a dot for brain we should understand the report. Its not rocket science.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Samsonklin(m): 4:38am On Sep 24, 2014
kel4soft: God, just end this world.
ehn.., so dat evry body go start afresh.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Kash007(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Somebody lied!
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by ceejay675(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2014
85 percent Employment? The stat myt b ryt sha cos majority of us hia have one or two job just dat the salary is not gud enuf so we stil see ourselves as unemployed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by authority2006(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2014
bigheart2013: Story! A nation of lies and tales by moonlight!

I wrote in another thread that I have learned not to pity people in Nigeria when they go through problems. they are mostly petty-minded and apologetic to evil. It's a shame that a nation that has the largest population professing righteousness the worst unemployment, sins, crime, heartlessness, curses, evil, fraud happen in the nation. You cannot do business with anyone there and have peace of mind. Obviously there's no sign that God is near Nigeria. Just self-deceiving religious bigots! Who cares what they think and how they feel about the truth? The entire world already know who we are. Do we think that investors will over-look these negative portraits and invest in Nigeria? Without investor-confidence attracting a sustained growth in the manufacturing sector how will there be employment? Let the Govt keep hiring policemen, immigration officers and security agents to check crime they created, and road-sweepers and call it employment. There's fraud and corruption in every country, the difference in Nigeria is that there's no outrage rather we hail it.

For your information it's corruption and poor value systems that created poverty and unemployment in Nigeria. Both are recipes to crime, social problems and civil wars. We ain't seen anything yet.
Did you just said "We ain't seen anything yet"? Even we masses are not helping ourselves with these ethnic and religious sentiments.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Dante535(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2014
why must dey keep telling lies daily.after so much loothing from the masses n nothing is done about it,they just look for cock n bull stories to give us.God would help destroy all d babylon pple.fire burn them all.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by blackbeau1(f): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2014
And most of the people I know are still Jobless? Perharps we are not in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by festico: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2014
ON PAPPER
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by awayeyebundle: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
God go punish those people that go on social media to come and lies to populace....do u think we Nigerians are fools even Okonjo Iweala,DIezani Maduekwe and SA to our President can't come and say such hilarious,massive lies to Nigerians...the work trhat is available are distributed among themselve.....man know man things....God go punish person wey blow this lies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
atlwireles:

Stupidityy and laziness remains the main cause of poverty and unemployment in this country. That's why I no sympathy for the poor in this country. Most of them are simply too lazy and too stupidd, It has nothing to do with corruption. The day Nigerians leave that witch, they call corruption alone and accept their inane ignorance as the major reason for their problems, 99% of this country's ills will disappear
Corruption and poor value system leads to the emboldened.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by ayukdaboss(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
A Fool here called all unemployed Nigerians lazy and stupid and I replied/attacked him back and my comments were deleted meanwhile his useless comment still sits on this thread? Nairaland I hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by hensben(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
atlwireles:

They will not reflect, in Nigeria, someone else has to be responsible for your own happiness and failures. A society where nobody is prepared to accept responsibility for their actions....... If is not corruption, it's witchcraft, wickedness, some invisible demons. But never themselves.
oh! they are here(FG E-WARRIORS).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by hensben(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
atlwireles:

People will stop suffering when they decide to take their lives in their hands. Government is trying to create that environment for me and you to operate, but government cannot become, the be all for everybody. I understand where poverty takes you in life, but for Christ sake, why should a Nigerian from any part of this country see themselves as hopelessly poor? why.
i have never seen a country as hard working, creative as nigerians...you are not just making sense i swear. This is the strategy you guys have been using to manipulate nigerians since 1999, ask ur father nigeria of then and now which is better? he will tell you the later, trust me..corruption have destroyed nigeria, only revolution can save us...Nigeria is a phone with virus, it only needs formatting.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by atlwireles: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
[s]
hensben: i have never seen a country as hard working, creative as nigerians...you are not just making sense i swear. This is the strategy you guys have been using to manipulate nigerians since 1999, ask ur father nigeria of then and now which is better? he will tell you the later, trust me..corruption have destroyed nigeria, only revolution can save us...Nigeria is a phone with virus, it only needs formatting.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by atlwireles: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
[s]
hensben: Corruption and poor value system leads to the emboldened.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by clemz88(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Big fat lie! I wonder When these peolple will stop their lies. Must they lie to win elections
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by clemz88(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
awayeyebundle: God go punish those people that go on social media to come and lies to populace....do u think we Nigerians are fools even Okonjo Iweala,DIezani Maduekwe and SA to our President can't come and say such hilarious,massive lies to Nigerians...the work trhat is available are distributed among themselve.....man know man things....God go punish person wey blow this lies
amen.
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by saintclem7: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2014
All this politician's people are here again! Listen to yourself..You mean there's no corruption in Nigeria. Mtcheeew...
hensben: oh! they are here(FG E-WARRIORS).
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by amobyk29: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
wow! applause for this great lie. in fact a laughing ovation to that.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

OK, enough of the laf....But bros! you can fit lie oooo
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by hermesprogidy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
na lie go kill una. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
bigheart2013 post=/post/26550969:
Story! A nation of lies and tales by moonlight!

I wrote in another thread that I have learned not to pity people in Nigeria when they go through problems. they are mostly petty-minded and apologetic to evil. It's a shame that a nation that has the largest population professing righteousness the worst unemployment, sins, crime, heartlessness, curses, evil, fraud happen in the nation. You cannot do business with anyone there and have peace of mind. Obviously there's no sign that God is near Nigeria. Just self-deceiving religious bigots! Who cares what they think and how they feel about the truth? The entire world already know who we are. Do we think that investors will over-look these negative portraits and invest in Nigeria? Without investor-confidence attracting a sustained growth in the manufacturing sector how will there be employment? Let the Govt keep hiring policemen, immigration officers and security agents to check crime they created, and road-sweepers and call it employment. There's fraud and corruption in every country, the difference in Nigeria is that there's no outrage rather we hail it.

For your information it's corruption and poor value systems that created poverty and unemployment in Nigeria. Both are recipes to crime, social problems and civil wars. We ain't seen anything yet.

Word!
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2014
bigheart2013:
Story! A nation of lies and tales by moonlight!

Unalloyed truth!
Re: Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS by Muideen6013(m): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2015
I need a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nysc Certificate No. / 10 Things I Wasn't Aware Of About Getting A Job In Nigeria / Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.