Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,229 members, 7,977,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:11 AM

Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President (1097 Views)

Obama Inaugurated The 44th President Of America / Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations? / He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by odare24(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2008
Black man now the most powerful on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama, the 44th President of America

Now our glory is back. We, their slaves have become their masters!

Even in their own land.

We were chained there, now our chain is taken away and there is dancing to our legs.

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Africans

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by bawomolo(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2008
you sure say the ogogoro don wear off
Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by Morenike3(f): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2008
bawomolo:

you sure say the ogogoro don wear off
lmao!! I don't think so. . . . maybe by tomor he'll change it to "Most Powerful Man in Usa"? undecided
Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by odare24(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2008
I cant understand you two, hope you are not sadists. This is a moment of glory for us blacks - and all u could do is mis yarn.

Nairaland suppose to be a place where we share joy and burden together. but the like of you two have turned it to a place of ,

This is one reason why many are not on this forum, and when you tell them you are a nairalander you almost lose your respect. Because it seems this place is only for those who are amoral and dirty.

Excuse me, use your senses well (please pardon me), and contribute more intelligently on this forum. Together we can bring great minds here! sad

Truly i am greatly displeased with you 2.

And is Seun working to sanitise this forum at all.
Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by snazzy82(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2008
morenike where is ur smile or u dont like smilling, i love u whenever u smile

Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by Morenike3(f): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2008
snazzy82:

morenike where is ur smile or u don't like smilling, i love u whenever u smile
Ok. . . .but why attach your pix with your post? undecided undecided

odare24:

I can't understand you two, hope you are not sadists. This is a moment of glory for us blacks - and all u could do is mis yarn.

Nairaland suppose to be a place where we share joy and burden together. but the like of you two have turned it to a place of ,
meh, focus more on Yaradua.

Obama is not going to fix Nigeria's corruptions
Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by snazzy82(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2008
morenike where is ur smile or u dont like smilling, i love u whenever u smile

Re: Hurray! Black Man Now The Most Powerful On Earth. Obama, the 44th President by snazzy82(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2008
ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Blacks Enemies To Ourselves? / American Senator Says "God Intended Pregnancies From Rape" / Obama Blew Off The Deadline - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.