Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck (35730 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage / Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) / Boko-Haram Tells Fleeing Terrorists Not To Give Up – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Hamazz1: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
when ever i say theres a grand conspiracy about ds BH saga people get furious...i congratulate our gallant men dt guard while we sleep soundly as u watch over us GOD shall watch over u.I cant help bt 2notice 2015 n d sudden turn of events D elusive OSAMA BIN LADEN lost his life to d american navy seals bearly a yr to prsdnt OBAMAS reelectn dt served as major campaign tool n won him over whelming support nw in nigeria after all d blood shed there seems to b a sudden twist of events wt electns around d corner shekaus death msssive surrender of insurgents repelled attacks destructn of bh camps n all n frm my studies i hv always read dt voilence is a veritable tool 4 electionerring...i hv my theory bt in d wrds of 50cents patiently waiting...
i

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Elliotshedrach: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elliotshedrach: Good job. I think our security should concentrate on Trucks on the road side. Excape rout just expose.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by olaeffect(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
A truck that can hide 50 men undecided
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by babesmiley(f): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
So funny that boko haram fighters plead for mercy
i thought d word never registered in their brain
with the brutal way they take lives
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
HELL PUFAI WHERE @ THOU
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Frankpiska(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samiceman: Something is not right.... Why hide in a truck when no one really knows their faces? Anyway sha, God Bless One Nigeria!
Your sense overflows and your brain?....Auto-renewal.
Read 3pages but still can match your reasoning.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by gaby(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
olaeffect: A truck that can hide 50 men undecided

Can you beat that? Where they seated,standing or laying in the truck?
Nigerians never see anything at all.

It all started October 1st 2010

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by gaby(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its time for us to start asking questions only then will we stop been taken for fools.

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Olyboy16(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God o! But seriously guys.."50 men" in a "truck", hiding because of what? Why would they run? And why are there no pictures to proof for God's sake!! A drunkard just technicaly gave false news bout an hour ago...though this report looks dubious, i would prefer to stick to enjoying the victory instead..4 NOW.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Samiceman: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Frankpiska:
Your sense overflows and your brain?....Auto-renewal.
Read 3pages but still can match your reasoning.
what are u saying

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by naijamustsweet: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
CyberWolf: The military should just stop releasing statement for now to avoid further embarrassment to this country angry
Where in the report did the military release a statement? The reporter claimed to have obtained information from 'sources' without identity, and here you are levelling false accusations.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by CyberWolf: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijamustsweet:
Where in the report did the military release a statement? The reporter claimed to have obtained information from 'sources' without identity, and here you are levelling false accusations.
they are in custody of military barracks in Biu...the military comprises the defence spokesman and all their agents and goons.. angry angry
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by shehuakafi(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2014
USWEN PRESS RELEASE:
THE ARMS DEAL SCANDAL

Preamble
When the media waves throbbed with the breaking news of a Nigerian
Private jet seized in South Africa last week for smuggling the sum of
$9.3 million cash, into that country, we were not surprised especially
when the ownership of the private jet with US registration number
N808HD was eventually disclosed. The jet which landed at Lanseria International Airport, Johannesburg, on September 5, 2014 from Abuja with the huge amount stashed in three suitcases had to be temporarily impounded while its monetary contents were offloaded and seized by the country’s Customs officers for the reason of illegality.

Suspicion
The Muslim Ummah of Southwest Nigeria (MUSWEN) had long suspected that a controversial aircraft owned by a controversial cleric through a controversial means could only be meant for a controversial mission such as the one now generating a global controversy.
According to the details of the news about the arms deal, two
Nigerians and an Israeli who were caught for using the jet in question
to smuggle the huge amount of money were interrogated by South African security officials and they confessed that the money was meant for the purchase of weapons for Nigerian security agencies.
Sensing corruption (with which most Nigerian officials are globally
known) especially when the huge money was concealed in three plastic boxes and not formally declared, the South African authorities decided to seize it saying its volume as well as its smuggled manner
contravened the law of their country.

Reaction
And in a seemingly jittery reaction, aimed at wading off the
embarrassment from the illegal deal, the federal government of Nigeria admitted the ownership of the money without giving reason for
bypassing the Nigerian security officials in awarding such a contract.
And subsequently, the President of the Christian Association of
Nigeria (CAN), reluctantly admitted the ownership of the controversial
jet after about two weeks of pressure and insinuations from the press.
Offering an official but untenable explanation on the dubious deal,
the Aviation Minister, Mr. Osita Chidoka, told Nigerians that the CAN
president had leased the jet to another party, thereby trying to
underplay the role of CAN President in the use to which his jet was
illegally put.

That attempt to exonerate the owner of the jet in such a shady
business which could not have been transacted without his knowledge and consent obviously betrayed the Minister’s knowledge of the office he occupies. At least we are aware of the existence of a Nigerian aviation law that bans the leasing out of a private jet for a
commercial purpose. Was the Minister feigning ignorance of this law?
The episode which came up in form of a shocking dramatic conundrum has since generated a fierce controversy as usual, either on the basis of shameless ethnic affiliation or that of religious opium.

Incidentally, the main casualty in this case is the image of Nigeria which the federal government has always claimed to be concerned about.

Questions
Now, many pertinent questions are begging for answers. Some of them are as follows:
1. Who authorized the purchase of weapons for Nigerian security
agencies through unofficial people with non-involvement of those who
will utilize the weapons?
2. When did the Nigerian law banning the use of private jets for
commercial purposes change?
3. What is the relationship between clerical mission and government
contract particularly in such a sensitive sector?
4. If it is true that the federal government actually awarded the
contract to whoever was involved, what was the reason for wanting to
make payment of such purchase in cash?
5. And how can one reasonably distinguish between that illegal deal
and what is generally called ‘gun running’ in military parlance?
6. Isn’t there a linkage between that deal and the clandestine
sponsorship of Boko Haram insurgency by certain religious leaders with hidden agenda? MUSWEN had severally called the attention of the nation about the role of some Christians in that devilish insurgency as in the case of Bauchi and Osun State. But the government has curiously pretended not to hear of it.

Comment
Meanwhile, the explanations made so far by some government officials as well as ‘rental criers’ on the shameful and debasing deal in South Africa have rather raised further questions without answers.
More embarrassing in this case is South Africa’s rejection of
Nigeria’s official explanation on the seeming shady deal which
culminated in the confiscation of Nigerian money by South African
government.

In a nutshell, this episode, combined with the recent revelations by
Dr. Stephen Davis of Australia, has not only exposed the hidden agenda behind Boko Haram insurgency, it has also confirmed the grand desperation of some mercantile clerics to wreck Nigeria by all meansin the name of religion.

MUSWEN therefore warns on the implications of sweeping this dangerous scandal under the carpet and calls on the federal government to exhibit transparency in this case by allowing an independent body to probe the scandal and to come up with a punitive measure against any culprit if only to prove that an official patronage is not being surreptitiously granted to some criminal elements in the country who are walking the streets in the cloak of religion.

As bona fide citizens and stake holders in Nigeria, we are neither
blind nor deaf to unfolding dangerous trend aggravating insecurity in
Nigeria as we have regularly pointed out and we believe that posterity
will bear witness to our undeniable concern. God save Nigeria!

Femi Abbas

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by manchiled: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Picsure o
ayusco85: Well I will still say it.....................

Pics of the truck, the goats and the 50 boko haram members captured or its a ................. tongue
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Frankpiska(m): 12:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Samiceman: what are u saying
Its just a compliment,you made a lot of sense abeg. Why would a bokos hide in a truck when nobody knows him?.....he is just like other people migrating nah or do they have boko inscriptions on there face?
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by lumeneng22: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Small pikin wey cover face de shoot gun get sense?
No be shekawu dem Oga don kpai so and is going straight to hell. idiot drug addict.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by musiwa95: 1:17am On Sep 24, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d
[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Why would you call it Empire of lagos.. There is nothing call Empire of lagos. Oba or Obale ,they are representative of Emperor

The hierarchy of Ranking is

1. Emperor
2. Oba
3. bale

The word Oba or Obale, means the representative of the emperor.

That is just a some list of Oba in lagos.. Lagos was under Western Nigeria. Lagos state is different from Lagos island. There is also lagos mainland. Lagos Island is divided into 2. Lagos colony was just 1sq km.. the other part were part of Western Nigeria. And the 1 sq km call lagos colony was return back to Western Nigeria in 1937. Even while it was return back to Western Nigeria. Britain still control it. that why you see video. but the land its self was own by Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria. it is just 1sq km, the 1sq km was were the federal court is, that why you see it in the video. because Nigeria and lagos colony 1sqkm. a small piece of land were two different thing. Western Nigeria was not part of it. But the land of the 1sq km was call lagos colony. Just abit bigger than 3 football pitch was call lagos colony.
Western Nigeria house and Western house are not part of lagos colony.

Tiny square was lagos colony, which was return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937 under agreement, please see document later, but britian still control it . This is why I want them to remove the name tafawa balewa square and replace it back to the Old name King George V. I dont hate tafawa balewa, but I do not want that history to be erase because It has something very very very important to my family and My own life. Of the history of lagos and Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

Without changing the name of the tafawa balewa square back to Old name King George V, History of the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria will be lost. I cant tell you online why.

why they move the capital of Nigeria to abuja. because 1sqkm can not be a capital because the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria wanted to separate itself from the country of Nigeria. because people have become confuse.

So Jonathan Goodluck have no business visiting Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria under international law or visiting lagos. only as a guest, not for rally. because Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria has an Emperor. because it is a lagos that have been return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937.

for many year nigeria have tried to mislead people by showing picture of visit of delegeta to the north or visit of Northern leaders to our place. It is like Obama coming to visit Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

The greedy of Northern leaders of the past. made them claim or try to intergrate the two country claiming it was one country. because of oil revenue because some ethnic group in the Nigeria have issue with fulani/hausa people. so when this ethnic group came to power they started twitting the story to make it look like one country , instead of two countries.

list of Obas in lagos state.

Oba of Ikorodu
Oba of Lagos (lagos colony)
Olu of Ikeja
Oba S. A. A. Oyefusi
Ayangburen of Ikorodu
Oba A. O. Adesanya
oba of Ilara
Elegushi of Ikateland
Ojomu of Ajiranland
Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru
Oniru of Iruland
Oloto of Otto and Mainland
Onikoyi of Lagos
Olorogun-Adodo of Lagos
Olumegbon of Lagos
Aromire Onile of Lagos
Eletu-Odibo of Lagos.
Olu Agege of Agege
Onigando of Igando
Ojon of Ejigbo
Olu of Mushin
Oba of Somolu
Oba of Egbeda
Oba of Isheri-Olofin
Oba of Oworonshoki
Oba of Odi-Olowo
Oloja of Epe
Aladegunshebi of Odoragunshen
Elejinrin of Ejinrin
Onibeju of Ibeju
Onise of Ise
Orijeru of Igbooye
Olu of Epe
Onigbanko of Igbankoland
Olojo of Ojo
Alabirun of Ikaare
Onilado of Ilado and Inagbe Island
Onijanikin of Ijanikin
Ofori of Ibeshe [Vacant]
Oba of Ibereko
Osolu of Irewe
Adeboruwa of Igbogbo
Alajede of Ijede
Ranodu of Imota
Oba of Ipakodo [Vacant]
Oba of Egbin
Olubeshe of Ibeshe

Why is Emperor Ademusiwa the Emperor of Western Nigeria. every Oba in Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is only a representative of the Emperor. Occupation of Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is why we change our name from Ademusiwa to musiwa for security reason. because occupation is illegal. And for 50 years we could not fight the issue because the north will not let go of power..

even the oba of lagos does not know his history.

Many nigeria dont get it. It is two separate country.

I know it is hard for you to believe why, would I who look younger than all of them be the Emperor, It is just the culture of the people. It has nothing to do with my age. My family install the oba of lagos, oolu of Ibadan , alafin of oyo, ooni of ile ife, oba of benin etc for century.

that why you see me answer question online..

You can look at my name...
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by musiwa95: 1:17am On Sep 24, 2014

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Why would you call it Empire of lagos.. There is nothing call Empire of lagos. Oba or Obale ,they are representative of Emperor

The hierarchy of Ranking is

1. Emperor
2. Oba
3. bale

The word Oba or Obale, means the representative of the emperor.

That is just a some list of Oba in lagos.. Lagos was under Western Nigeria. Lagos state is different from Lagos island. There is also lagos mainland. Lagos Island is divided into 2. Lagos colony was just 1sq km.. the other part were part of Western Nigeria. And the 1 sq km call lagos colony was return back to Western Nigeria in 1937. Even while it was return back to Western Nigeria. Britain still control it. that why you see video. but the land its self was own by Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria. it is just 1sq km, the 1sq km was were the federal court is, that why you see it in the video. because Nigeria and lagos colony 1sqkm. a small piece of land were two different thing. Western Nigeria was not part of it. But the land of the 1sq km was call lagos colony. Just abit bigger than 3 football pitch was call lagos colony.
Western Nigeria house and Western house are not part of lagos colony.

Tiny square was lagos colony, which was return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937 under agreement, please see document later, but britian still control it . This is why I want them to remove the name tafawa balewa square and replace it back to the Old name King George V. I dont hate tafawa balewa, but I do not want that history to be erase because It has something very very very important to my family and My own life. Of the history of lagos and Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

Without changing the name of the tafawa balewa square back to Old name King George V, History of the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria will be lost. I cant tell you online why.

why they move the capital of Nigeria to abuja. because 1sqkm can not be a capital because the Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria wanted to separate itself from the country of Nigeria. because people have become confuse.

So Jonathan Goodluck have no business visiting Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria under international law or visiting lagos. only as a guest, not for rally. because Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria has an Emperor. because it is a lagos that have been return back to Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria in 1937.

for many year nigeria have tried to mislead people by showing picture of visit of delegeta to the north or visit of Northern leaders to our place. It is like Obama coming to visit Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria .

The greedy of Northern leaders of the past. made them claim or try to intergrate the two country claiming it was one country. because of oil revenue because some ethnic group in the Nigeria have issue with fulani/hausa people. so when this ethnic group came to power they started twitting the story to make it look like one country , instead of two countries.

list of Obas in lagos state.

Oba of Ikorodu
Oba of Lagos (lagos colony)
Olu of Ikeja
Oba S. A. A. Oyefusi
Ayangburen of Ikorodu
Oba A. O. Adesanya
oba of Ilara
Elegushi of Ikateland
Ojomu of Ajiranland
Oba Abiodun Idowu Oniru
Oniru of Iruland
Oloto of Otto and Mainland
Onikoyi of Lagos
Olorogun-Adodo of Lagos
Olumegbon of Lagos
Aromire Onile of Lagos
Eletu-Odibo of Lagos.
Olu Agege of Agege
Onigando of Igando
Ojon of Ejigbo
Olu of Mushin
Oba of Somolu
Oba of Egbeda
Oba of Isheri-Olofin
Oba of Oworonshoki
Oba of Odi-Olowo
Oloja of Epe
Aladegunshebi of Odoragunshen
Elejinrin of Ejinrin
Onibeju of Ibeju
Onise of Ise
Orijeru of Igbooye
Olu of Epe
Onigbanko of Igbankoland
Olojo of Ojo
Alabirun of Ikaare
Onilado of Ilado and Inagbe Island
Onijanikin of Ijanikin
Ofori of Ibeshe [Vacant]
Oba of Ibereko
Osolu of Irewe
Adeboruwa of Igbogbo
Alajede of Ijede
Ranodu of Imota
Oba of Ipakodo [Vacant]
Oba of Egbin
Olubeshe of Ibeshe

Why is Emperor Ademusiwa the Emperor of Western Nigeria. every Oba in Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is only a representative of the Emperor. Occupation of Independent country of kingdom of Western Nigeria is why we change our name from Ademusiwa to musiwa for security reason. because occupation is illegal. And for 50 years we could not fight the issue because the north will not let go of power..

even the oba of lagos does not know his history.

Many nigeria dont get it. It is two separate country.

I know it is hard for you to believe why, would I who look younger than all of them be the Emperor, It is just the culture of the people. It has nothing to do with my age. My family install the oba of lagos, oolu of Ibadan , alafin of oyo, ooni of ile ife, oba of benin etc for century.

that why you see me answer question online..

You can look at my name...
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by paulsir: 1:41am On Sep 24, 2014
whistling:we are winning all the war,we are not looking back,with jeasus before we are not afraid,with the banner before us,we are sure of victory,the battle is already,halleluyah.kudos to the gallant soldiers,shame to the boko harams and sponsors.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by shadowwalker101: 1:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by sokera: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2014
I hope all these winning or good news about Nigeria Army defeating Boko haram of recent is not false news, no pictures ,no video and the way they are fixing numbers, 100,50,60,180 boko haram arrested or killed nothing like 103,57 65 always fixing numbers something is wrong somewhere but if it is true then Glory be to Almighty God....
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 24, 2014
gaby: Jonathan secures the pdp ticket and boko haram is all of a sudden been destroyed left right and center.very laughable indeed!!
Wake up and think right Nigerian youths!

Gej twisted the arms of those malams to get the pdp Ticket by allowing terror and harassment in their territory....this is all a game of chess...

Firstly he used Bamagar Turkur and Kashamu to rid weed out objects such as OBJ. Then he went on to reposition the party on the path of tactical onslaught of the opposition. 1 word for GEJ. #bravado
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Climax4: 2:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Do any one have an idea when OAU will start selling their PGD form.help pls!
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by judeodion(m): 2:58am On Sep 24, 2014
This story is not true. How 50 insurgents wan take hide under truck? How will boko haram open up to disclose whereabout of their members? It doesn't take 2 hours to reveal a thing or two. Who's stopping from revealing it immediately. Why always write ups and never any pictures or videos?
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by sheniqua: 3:24am On Sep 24, 2014
steadyguy: i came across this wonderful blog online

very interesting and engaging

and its written in pure PIDGIN ENGLISH

the name is life4yankee

its a must see, you will enjoy the stories in this blog

Sharap
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by chunbarca7(m): 3:45am On Sep 24, 2014
After al dis fight against insurgency, i'll decide if 2 join d nigeria army or not cums 2o15 til den am stil a civilian..kudos galant boys
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by jericco1(m): 4:02am On Sep 24, 2014
aguiyi: were is the home state of the kanuri people,i think they need some sarin gas sprinkled in their air

mostly borno state, majority of people there speak kanuri, and in some part of Niger, Cameroon and one other country.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by nduchucks: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Good news, lets hope they were handled as prisoners of war with the Geneva convention in mind.
Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by nellycobs: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Make those arms from South Africa come first. hahaha.

RockMaxi: SEPTEMBER 23, 2014 BY NAN

Fifty fleeing members of the Boko Haram sect
were apprehended by soldiers in Biu, Borno State
on Tuesday.
Security sources revealed that the insurgents,
who were traveling from the Damboa area of the
state, hid under a truck and were headed for
Gombe.
A security source told journalists that the
arrested men were currently in the custody of the
Nigerian Army and might have been detained at
the Biu barrack.
The source said some youths in Biu suspected
that the truck, loaded with sheep and goats
might have other things hidden in it.
They were said to have gone ahead to carry out
a thorough search of the vehicle, and in the
process uncover the 50 young men hiding in the
truck.
The source added that the arrested men
confessed to being fighters of the Islamic sect,
Boko Haram, and were all on the run following
the reported killing of their leader, Abubakar
Shekau, in the confrontation of the sect with the
military at Konduga last week.
He said, the suspects who were pleading for
mercy, also promised to cooperate with security
operatives by giving them useful information on
the whereabouts of other sect members as well
as other group holding the Chibok girls.

He revealed that most of the suspects were
between the ages of 18 and 25 and speak Kanuri
and Hausa.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/troops-arrest-50-fleeing-terrorists-in-borno-truck/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by billcosby: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2014
CyberWolf: The military should just stop releasing statement for now to avoid further embarrassment to this country angry
i no talk ooo

1 Like

Re: Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck by Rachealfebian(f): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Wow, impressive. Tnk God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.