Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Is Wrong If She Calls Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong If She Calls Me (866 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Udiculus(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders,I need ur honest advice.there is this girl I like so much and to make the matter worst she does too but she will never tell but she shows it when she visit me with d attitude of taking care of my house,washing my clothes n doing dishes,etc.but ve never open my mouth to tell her hw I feel,u want to knw why,she never calls me,she only flashes n send call me back n yet she does all dose things I said wen she around me,am confused,is anything wrong if she calls me and should I go ahead to tell her hw I feel,I do luv her 4 being hard working but 4 d calling,hmm,I reserve my comment.pls don't insult me but u fit yab small sha,thanks.
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by iceberylin(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
şђę'ş ŋoţ yoųŗ gƒ āŋd şђę'ş bęęŋ çlęāŋįŋg ųp yoųŗ ђoųşę...bęţţęŗ ŗįŋg ђęŗ o cool
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
..hehehehehe...This is funny...

Unna never start to dey date....She don dey wash clothes, clean house for you...

You too no wan ask am out beacuse she no dey call...

...BTW...How old are you, sir??
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie: ..hehehehehe...This is funny...

Unna never start to dey date....She don dey wash clothes, clean house for you...

You too no wan ask am out beacuse she no dey call...

...BTW...How old are you, sir??

Chill! Just chill!

Oga! A beg Nah ur house girl?
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
give Me her number lemme send her airtime, so tha she can call you...
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Chill! Just chill!

Oga! A beg Nah ur house girl?
Apparently the girl might be a simple minded bush girl sent from his village to him by his parents
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by constance500: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Don't dull Bro.. Go for jackpot cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Exjoker(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
You re not serious at all..must she call before you will tell her how you feel for her? which guy does that? that craziness my friend. I bet u dont even call her...Why not load some card (N500 airtime shul be enough) and then call her buh i will advice you shul start by expressin a lil of your feel via sms 1st(cuz ure da kinda shy person) then call her after some minutes(4 will do) to persuade and hear her sayin....
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by cao(f): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Talk to her. Open your mouth and communicate, chei! OP wan kill person.
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Ivanspring(f): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Kids...
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Udiculus(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2014
if a gal cares 4 u,she will at least return ur calls n me not expressing my feeling is because ve complained n am even tire concerning d issue of not calling me,she will say I will change n yet no changes.lastly am never a shy person oh,get 2 know me before u judge oh.
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Udiculus(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
N 4 u dat is asking of my age,u make me laugh,am not a kid n I might even be far far older dan u but what make u think feelings n expressing it has something to do with age,u r very funny anyway.I don't want to rush anything that is why I am still hoping she will change but since am yet to see her change dat was y I decided to seek 4 an advice,dating many gals or more is not trophy neither is it an achievement but dating d right gal n keeping her by ur side 4ver is the real deal.
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by philantoxx(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2014
OP..seems u don't allow her concentrate on her cleaning.coz it could be her hobby.
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2014
What is Dis.

Op a beg move on
Re: What Is Wrong If She Calls Me by Jarchi(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Life can't be fun without stories like dis,I wonder what kind of relationship could be btw u guys,guy u can forgo the calls and flashing tin,we all have flaws,go for her if u love her and she's ain't pretending

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Olamib's Post / What Should I Do? / God is Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.