Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Cheap Designer Sunglasses(Gucci,Ysl,Armani,Marc Jacobs e.t.c) 15000-25000 Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Designer Sunglasses(Gucci,Ysl,Armani,Marc Jacobs e.t.c) 15000-25000 Naira (2920 Views)

How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. / Designer Sunglasses And Wrist Watches - Free Delivery / Accessories I.e Designer Sunglasses, Perfumes, Belt, Brazilain Hair Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Designer Sunglasses(Gucci,Ysl,Armani,Marc Jacobs e.t.c) 15000-25000 Naira by lissom: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2008
If you are interested in Buying Sunglasses you can drop a message and i would give you info on how to contact me
I have sunglasses such as Gucci,Ysl marc jacobs,Empori Armani, Rocawear, Christian dior and some top brands too.
All sunglasses come with Original Cases and cleaning clothes with any other booklet or stuff that it should come with and their is no doubting the authencity.If at any point you notice it is a fake (which i promise you would never be the case) you can return.
I sell to end consumers and wholesale to retailers
my price range is between 15,000 - 25000.
My sunglasses retail between 30 - 40 so you would be saving as much as 10,000 - 20,000 naira if you buy from me.no kiddin
special discount for wholesale purchases
P.S Am not one of them over serious business people so feel free to say anything or ask any question.

here are some pictures of some i sold and available stock

The first one is a Ysl sunglasses
the second is a marc jacob sunglasses
3rd is a just cavalli sunglasses
in the 4th picture,both of them gucci sunglasses
and they all come with cases and cleaning clothe and manual.ok not actually manual like that,care booklet.
And
Yea,all these Between 15-25k.cheap shey!
get in touch

Re: Cheap Designer Sunglasses(Gucci,Ysl,Armani,Marc Jacobs e.t.c) 15000-25000 Naira by lissom: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2008
Get in Touch
Re: Cheap Designer Sunglasses(Gucci,Ysl,Armani,Marc Jacobs e.t.c) 15000-25000 Naira by mistyjones: 8:37am On May 14, 2018
I think the fashionable sunglasses is acceptable it. I think they are well subsequently they are stronger work. I attempted to a non-designer brand and I couldn't look things definitely.

(1) (Reply)

Souvenir And Promo Gift Items / A New Clothing Company Looking For Distributors In Nigeria / Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.