Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ (4093 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / The State Of Nigeria Under President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by amiskurie(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
theassassin:

hope you know that thunder go scatter your mama and papa head YOU usless vulture

ewu
anu ofia
ezi
nkita ara
nonentity
Retardedd useless stinking matter product of a biological mistake by two irresponsible old wagons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by Truckpusher(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
MrKnowitall: I wouldnt put my enemy in that piece of junk you Negros call APC. They ripped the body off a ford F-250 and

welded some sheet metal to it and you call that APC? No wonder Nigerian soldiers are afraid to fight the Boko boys.

Jonathan is an imbeccle for even allowing such inferior and dangerous vehicle to make it into active service.

Just pathetic, utterly pathetic.
Continue ranting ,I just hope you're food stamp benefits are still active? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
amiskurie:
Retardedd useless stinking matter product of a biological mistake by two irresponsible old wagons.
bastard son of a rabid dog of a father and a stinking harlot of a mother who does noting but fvcks dog just for a peanut.

ezi. continue squandaring your mama hard earn cash on data while the poor woman is languishing on hiv aids because of dog fvcking

anu mpama
vulture
pig
foool
thunder blaster your mama and papa
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by Truckpusher(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
liberty300: you just ended up showing the world how slow and daft you are. I know you want people to notice you but they're better ways of going about it. Everybody has to start somewhere, we are doing that.

From the bitterness of your statement, I could tell you're Ghanaian(dunno if I spelt dat rite bt I don't care) tell your country men not to bite the hands that is feeding them. Nigeria is progressing and there's nothing u can do about it

MOD's pls, put this report on front page..make nigeria proud

He's a Nigerian(A Yoruba tout) languishing in the US,did a short military run with the marines and was dumped ,never made it to Iraq or Afghanistan and lives on govt handout while making babies like rats. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by Mogidi: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Even if GEJ finds cure for ebola and cancer some goons will still complain.
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by amiskurie(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
theassassin:
bastard son of a rabid dog of a father and a stinking harlot of a mother who does noting but fvcks dog just for a peanut.

ezi. continue squandaring your mama hard earn cash on data while the poor woman is languishing on hiv aids because of dog fvcking

anu mpama
vulture
pig
foool
thunder blaster your mama and papa
Let your your household and your whole hometown line up like beggars,I can feed them till eternity.
Keep grunting while I count check on my biz empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2014
amiskurie:
Let your your household and your whole hometown line up like beggars,I can feed them till eternity.
Keep grunting while I count check on my biz empire.

from the peanuts your mother earns from harlot you mean?

mr man just go and die because your world is already zigzag

ikpu nne i
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by BlackTechnology: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2014
MrKnowitall: I wouldnt put my enemy in that piece of junk you Negros call APC. They ripped the body off a ford F-250 and

welded some sheet metal to it and you call that APC? No wonder Nigerian soldiers are afraid to fight the Boko boys.

Jonathan is an imbeccle for even allowing such inferior and dangerous vehicle to make it into active service.

Just pathetic, utterly pathetic.

There are two kinds of living things on NL= Humans and Goats

Which one are you
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
theassassin:

may thunder strike you dead there

a useless vulture like you.

son of a harlot mother and a dog of a father.

afo sagbuo nne I
OTOLO GBABUO NNA I
ikpu nnei
vulture
Ya parents did a wonderful job in ya upbringin as it's evident in ya display hia undecided
Buh Jesus luvs u smiley

Sai APC
Sai Buhari 2015 grin
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by amiskurie(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
theassassin:

from the peanuts your mother earns from harlot you mean?

mr man just go and die because your world is already zigzag

ikpu nne i
A political e-assassin just met his Waterloo.
RIPieces!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
amiskurie:
A political e-assassin just met is Waterloo.
RIPieces!

just as your rotten mother met her waterloo while fvcking a rabid dog (hiv/aids)

ikpu nne I

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Ya parents did a wonderful job in ya upbringin as it's evident in ya display hia undecided
Buh Jesus luvs u smiley

Sai APC
Sai Buhari 2015 grin

that's why you should kill your parents for making you a potential terrorist and a vagabond vulture.

its never too late for you to join GEJ and scream with your useless life.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
amiskurie:
Why u dey waste MB & reply on him it?
U shld be replyin humans instead grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by amiskurie(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2014
theassassin:

just as your rotten mother met her waterloo while fvcking a rabid dog (hiv/aids)

ikpu nne I

I can be here all day and that won't affect my papers and checks.
Sorry,I just wanna have fun,n talk with sensible pple.

An empty headed poop of a serial fuka
Jelly-brain!
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by amiskurie(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
That "it" of a poo is annoying.I will try to ignore "it".thanks!

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
amiskurie:
I can be here all day and that won't affect my papers and checks.
Sorry,I just wanna have fun,n talk with sensible pple.

my mother is An empty headed poop of a serial fuka
Jelly-brain!

hmmm you just described your stinking harlot mother.

usless vulture
thunder fire your mama and papa there

ikpu nne i

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

A.its data and not MB

B. its because you stole from your harlot mother's purse to buy data that's why you manage it (I can borrow you some)

C. you are a hybrid of a rabid dog so dogs don't talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by theassassin: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2014
amiskurie:
That "it" of a poo is annoying.I will try to ignore "it".thanks!

cheesy grin

thunder blaster your mama and papa head you usless son of multiple sperm and a stinking punnany of a mother.

useless thing

bastard vulture
ezi
okpo
anu ofia
nkita ala
mumu
mugu
foool
idiot
ikpu nne I
ewu gambia
zombie

1 Like

Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by MrKnowitall: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
BlackTechnology:

There are two kinds of living things on NL= Humans and Goats

Which one are you

I guess i am your daddy then.
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by ChristineC: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
size38: Hahahahahahaha APC ke? But this looks more like a refurbished danfo bus.
Why u fall your hand like this
Re: Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
When im down I come on NL and have a laugh....there are lots of clowns here, the goats, f00ktards, imbeciles, and humans. Thanks for the show guys. Anyways....refurbished APC or not GEJ till 2019.

btw.....the only fake APC I know is All Progressive Congress (of sycophants).

GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2023.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.
GEJ till 2019.

If u noticed the error, then it wasnt an error.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier On Twitter Complains Over Poor Welfare And Weapons / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari / “i Only Wanted To Trend”- Gov Fayose Apologies To Buhari (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.