Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! (2285 Views)

Upload The Pix Of Your BF/GF If You Are Proud Of Them / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 1:53am On Sep 24, 2014
This thread is not a mere thought,but am sharing from a personal experience!
Naturally,am usually drawn to intelligent people that are humble and dont play to the gallery,but withdrawn and dislikes with passion,anyone who is intelligent but proud and arrogant,male and female alike. With this in view, i felt i will be happy, dating and having an intelligent lady as a wife. And the journey started!
After my higher institution and during my service year, i was attracted to one for her intelligency, but moving closer to her,i realised she was having this vice in her,and i had to withdraw,after telling her why we cant be. After my service, i came across this beautiful lady, she got evrything i ever needed in a lady and moving closer,i was not dissapointed in her level of intelligency. She confessed also of never ever coming across someone like me. A dream come true i said to myself! But After about our tenth month of relationship,this vice reared up its ugly head! The more i tried playing it down and pretending like its not there, the harder it became for me to handle it! I now realised she has been pretending all along. Gosh! Marrying a Laddy i know i cant cope with will mean managing her, and that could be suicidal cux you dont manage ur partner in marrige! I quit our being!
I had other experince with yet another intelligent lady but still thesame result!
Now does it mean its really true of intelligent ladies or i was just being unfortunate? Your ideas and contributions pls and no insult! I stand to be corrected pls
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by hadassah09: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2014
You are stil on a voyage of discovery, mayb u r jst unlucky to meet d humble few...bt i strongly believe der are stil few intelligent bt humble ladies out dia, in fact, frm xperienc, dey r usually the reservd type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by immortalcrown(m): 2:06am On Sep 24, 2014
First of all, you should know that nobody can always be perfect. Secondly, intelligent people (especially when the intelligence is polished with wisdom) are not easily influenced.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by naturally: 2:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Its individual, not general
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by IAmBhijay(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Never generalise bro. there are many humble ones.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by MykLANNY(m): 4:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Brillant girls are most times.. But inteelligent girls i doubt dat
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
Now does it mean its really true of intelligent ladies or i was just being unfortunate? Your ideas and contributions pls and no insult! I stand to be corrected pls
Intelligent ladies are naturally deemed proud when they are operating around person of lesser status but if you really wanto make them humble and tame them , just always provide stronger views and reasons beyond their scope Thaz'all , she will clinq to you !!! An average Intelligent lady also want a dude superior in status else she will get uncontrollable !!! (Speaking from experiences)

... When U see another one again PM me cheesy make I tame her 4 U grin

11 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
immortalcrown: First of all, you should know that nobody can always be perfect. Secondly, intelligent people (especially when the intelligence is polished with wisdom) are not easily influenced.
..hmmmm..true talk.....
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2014
IAmBhijay: Never generalise bro. there are many humble ones.
...Abeg help me tellam ooo....
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by greatiyk4u(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2014
naturally: Its individual, not general

Exactly
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by iceberylin(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2014
ŐP ŔĔŚŤ ŐŐŐ...ŤĤŐŚĔ ČĤĨČĶŚ ÁŔĔ ŴĨŦĔ MÁŤĔŔĨÁĹ

4 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2014
I think that they are confident not pompous.. Don't you know that applied knowledge is power.. They are in power because of their high I.q so she must act as one in power..
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by agangadiman(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2014
The proud ones are only compensating for their lack of self esteem or insecurity. But don't generalise, even though most Nigerians are proud culturally.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Marverick(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
First of all I go crazy when I meet preety intelligent ladies cuz I know I also got it going upstairs,it allows me to be super creative knowing intelligent ladies are nt so easily influenced,,as per being proud I gat a way past dat,its called a truth disconnector e.g if she behaves rude or mean to me wen I approach her I pause for 5secs(notice it mks her uncomfortable) den I say : so ure d type of lady who's usually mean and rude to strangers sorry my mistake ,den I mk an attempt to walk off(guess wat she draws me back and starts explaning herself to me and d rest is history),u gata show her u don't tk crap frm nobody even if she's preety and intelligent, guys u gata try this,(winks) works everytime ,d question is if intelligent preety ladies place a lot of value on herself why shouldn't u place a little on urself too?................hala madrid. wink

4 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Everyone has an atom of pride in him/her..u nid to respect urself else insults wil be ur company.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by lawrenceunaa: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Not all but most of 'em wants guy relatively above them undecided
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by MrCork: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33: This thread is not a mere thought,but am sharing from a personal experience!
Naturally,am usually drawn to intelligent people that are humble and dont play to the gallery,but withdrawn and dislikes with passion,anyone who is intelligent but proud and arrogant,male and female alike. With this in view, i felt i will be happy, dating and having an intelligent lady as a wife. And the journey started!
After my higher institution and during my service year, i was attracted to one for her intelligency, but moving closer to her,i realised she was having this vice in her,and i had to withdraw,after telling her why we cant be. After my service, i came across this beautiful lady, she got evrything i ever needed in a lady and moving closer,i was not dissapointed in her level of intelligency. She confessed also of never ever coming across someone like me. A dream come true i said to myself! But After about our tenth month of relationship,this vice reared up its ugly head! The more i tried playing it down and pretending like its not there, the harder it became for me to handle it! I now realised she has been pretending all along. Gosh! Marrying a Laddy i know i cant cope with will mean managing her, and that could be suicidal cux you dont manage ur partner in marrige! I quit our being!
I had other experince with yet another intelligent lady but still thesame result!

angry
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Marverick(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2014
lawrenceunaa: Not all but most of 'em wants guy relatively above them undecided
true talk bro
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by MrCork: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33: This thread is not a mere thought,but am sharing from a personal experience!

. ..bro we dont gerrrrlit..
r u referin to dak skin females inteligent or light skin females inteligent?
angry

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
THERE ARE sO mAnY hUmBlE aNd iNtElLiGeNt bABeS OuT ThErE EvEn ON nAiRaLaNd
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: THERE ARE sO mAnY hUmBlE aNd iNtElLiGeNt bABeS OuT ThErE EvEn ON nAiRaLaNd
Will you show me some?
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
Will you show me some?
Go To LIteRaTurE FoRUm
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Ivanspring(f): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2014
@op, you were only unfortunate to meet the proud and arrogant ones. There ladies who are very beautiful, very intelligent and yet are still humble. Not easy to find, but they do exist.
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
IAmBhijay: Never generalise bro. there are many humble ones.
If its so,that means am not yet fortunate to meet with them! I will get her very soon. cool
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Luckygurl(f): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
I really don't think this is general although it might be true with some.
If ever there's an atom of pride in an intelligent lady, believe me, she'd be humbled when she comes across someone that thinks more clever than she does.
It ain't only a ladies thing sha.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Ivanspring: @op, you were only unfortunate to meet the proud and arrogant ones. There ladies who are very beautiful, very intelligent and yet are still humble. Not easy to find, but they do exist.
Can u pls assist in reducing the stress of my adventure by helping to recommend one! Who knows, u may just be a God sent!
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Luckygurl: I really don't think this is general although it might be true with some.
If ever there's an atom of pride in an intelligent lady, believe me, she'd be humbled when she comes across someone that thinks more clever than she does.
It ain't only a ladies thing sha.
You have point,i quite agree with u,but on the contrary, proud and arrogant ladies from time to time would always remind you that dis vice is an inbuilt and dis might just get me irritated! Believe me,am humble and my attitude frowns at pride the reason am findin it a wholesome task to accomodate anyone wit pride!
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: Go To LIteRaTurE FoRUm
Ok thanks
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Ivanspring(f): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
covenantchild33:
Can u pls assist in reducing the stress of my adventure by helping to recommend one! Who knows, u may just be a God sent!

Sorry dear, i don't match-make. I think experiencing that adventure is necessary and also good for you. It will enable you appreciate better that 'special woman' when you finally find her. wink
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Cable
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by Addict000(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2014
i hav met a few intelligent ones i must confess dey ar rare dis days..............but fortunately nd unfortunately i hav had dem has really close frends nd never dated any respectively. atleast neva dated those dat quite challenge me nd kip me on my toes. Buh i knw dem well.......or i wuld i assume i do, i discovered dey ar great conversationist cos we tlk abt evrting.......from literature to history to mathematics to science to politics....d list is endless. Buh dey tend to switch off on u. The muslim ones i hav meant ar always mostly alhajas.......so i wuldnt wanna spoil em*winks*. B patient dude......twuld turnup
Re: Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! by covenantchild33(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Addict000: i hav met a few intelligent ones i must confess dey ar rare dis days..............but fortunately nd unfortunately i hav had dem has really close frends nd never dated any respectively. atleast neva dated those dat quite challenge me nd kip me on my toes. Buh i knw dem well.......or i wuld i assume i do, i discovered dey ar great conversationist cos we tlk abt evrting.......from literature to history to mathematics to science to politics....d list is endless. Buh dey tend to switch off on u. The muslim ones i hav meant ar always mostly alhajas.......so i wuldnt wanna spoil em*winks*. B patient dude......twuld turnup
I do hope u not a player o! Thanks anyway!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

**Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** / Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be With An Alcoholic Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.