Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,028 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice (1648 Views)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by aminho(m): 5:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Asamoah Gyan insists he did not use the rapper Castro as a human sacrifice. And he's having a press conference to clear it up.

Castro and Janet Bandu went missing in July when they were on vacation with Gyan and the striker's family. The assumption was that they drowned in the ocean, but the inability of anyone to find a body has apparently kicked up suspicions in Ghana. And some have begun to suggest that Gyan sacrificed Castro and Bandu.

Gyan has denied these rumors, but they have picked up enough steam that he believes he needs to address them in a press conference.

The Gyan Family will hold a press conference on Wednesday address recent issues of public interest including the disappearance of musical icon Theophilus Tagoe (aka Castro).

The press conference which will take place at the Alisa Hotel will be addressed by counsel for the family Kissi Agyabeng.

It will be recalled that Theophilus Tagoe (aka Castro) and Janet Bandu went missing while on a holiday hangout with Family and Friends of the Gyan's at a resort in Ada back in July.

Relentless efforts are still being made to find the missing duo.

The press conference will therefore seek to update the public through the media on the status of investigations so far.

The opportunity will also be used to officially respond to some allegations and untruths bundled about in the media over the role of Asamoah Gyan in the duo's disappearance.

The press meeting will also touch on the recent court case instigated by the Ashanti Regional editor of Graphic Communications Group Daniel Kenu against Baffour Gyan and Samuel Anim Addo.

There will also be an opportunity for the press to ask related questions in a Q&A session during the press meeting.

All media houses are therefore invited to attend this press conference which will begin at 1pm (local time) at the Alisa Hotel in Accra on Wednesday,
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by englishmart(m): 5:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Let the dead bury the dead..

Gyan is incapable of doing a thing Like that
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2014
@ d poster above mi, aint u an african?
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by jeffizy(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2014
So this kinda kati-kati and wonran-wonran occurs in GH too! shocked
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by ceospecial(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2014
sad sad what is Gyan? What is castro? @op, WHERE ARE THEIR PICTURES?
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by 2cato: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2014
shachris: This is truely Amazing. Do Africans still believe in stuffs like this?

my brother a lot of nigerian ar still doing it.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Gyan don join illuminati?
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Abeg who is Gian ?
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by aminho(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2014
EDON TEY WEY I SEE MYSELF FOR FRONT PAGE
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Don't they have prosecutors in Ghana? All the nonsense they intend saying to journalists should rather be kept for the investigators, prosecutors and the judge. I don't know wat is wrong with the justice system in africa.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Tekzyflex(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Castro D destroyer....Adonai. Am feeling for the families of the lost ones.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by dridowu: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2014
shachris: This is truely Amazing. Do Africans still believe in stuffs like this?

Guy, black magic still dy exist oooooo, just pray that u are not a victim.
@topic, i don't trust Gyan because he is human , any human can do the unpredictable. The only human i trust is me, myself and i.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Chanchit: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2014
I think Gyan and his family are making the rumour sound true by going as far as doing a press confrence, instead he should let the press come to him just like brilla fm calls those footballers on phone on live radio, then he would tell them how silly they are. What nonsense..! Its just like saying Obafemi has used Danny young for juju..
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
for some1 earning 200k pounds per week for d past two years. i am maniacally bewildered he wud be accused of such. corcodile don chop dose two guys abeg
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
what s dis doing in politics section, mods abeg take this to events section pls or sport. gyan na politician?
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Wow. Can't believe Castro is missing. I remember enjoying one track Mizbel featured him in when I was in secondary school @ East Legon. Quite sad.

Lacomus: Abeg who is Gian ?
Asamoah Gyan is a Ghanian footballer, Castro is a Ghanian Rapper.
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by prodigy22: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Ghanians fetish and diabolical since 1503 SMH
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by ejiro2130(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Op Castro is not a rapper and the amount of money gyan already have even if somebody use 10 Castro' for money rituals you still won't be close to the amount of cash gyan has.

This issue all balls down to one thing SAFETY until Africans start taking safety seriously and stop blaming their own ignorance on the devil things like this will continuously repeat it self.

Ada river is prone to accidents yet Castro decided to go jetsking without a life jacket, prophet Tb Joshua gatherings continue to have accidents very preventable desaster yet there's nothing been done on the safety part to ensure these accidents don't repeat their selves.

We should grow up this is 2014 people can surely be successful without visiting a spiritualist!!!!
Re: Asamoah Gyan Holding Press Conference To Deny He Used CASTRO As Human Sacrifice by hushmail: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
envy n jealousy at work

truth shall prevail

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda To Screen U.S Visitors For Ebola - Usatoday / House Of Reps Reject Jonathan's State Of Emergency Request / APC Leader Killed In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.