Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,481 members, 7,974,964 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

After 2 Years Of Seperation: Returns To Continue The Relationship. Is It Log - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 2 Years Of Seperation: Returns To Continue The Relationship. Is It Log (805 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 2 Years Of Seperation: Returns To Continue The Relationship. Is It Log by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2008
if it ever happened to you what will you do?
You dated someone for about a year and some months then after a while your partner decides to stop getting in touch and you also didn't bother getting in touch. days into weeks and then months and by the time you realize it, it as turned to TWO GOOD YEARS you guys didnt get intouch then after the two years your partner come back and says you guys should continue the relationship (or start over).
Even though you are in another relationship of 10 months but still madly 'IN LOVE" (as you may see it) with your ex, WHAT WILL YOU DECISION BE?
Re: After 2 Years Of Seperation: Returns To Continue The Relationship. Is It Log by sistajay(f): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2008
Looks like unfinished business to me, both never ended the relationship, they are still emotionally connected. The present relationship will stand no chance.
Re: After 2 Years Of Seperation: Returns To Continue The Relationship. Is It Log by iice(f): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2008
Hahhhhh if i was still free and in the mood to attach myself to someone, then il give it a go.
But being in another relationship nope.

(1) (Reply)

Friends / One Sentence Answer / You Mean The World To Me Dear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.