Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,243 members, 7,934,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator (866 Views)

Confirmed: Audu Of Apc Is Well Alive / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by CHARLEH(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Borno-born journalist said to be a close ally of Boko Haram, Ahmad Salkida, has dismissed the reported killing of a top leader of the outlawed Islamist sect.

Salkida, who is on self-exile in the United
Arab Emirates over alleged threats to his life, said he has it on “authority” that Abubakar Shekau was hale and hearty.

Writing on Twitter, Salkida, who is widely reported to have had an unfettered access to the late Boko Haram founder, Mohammed Yusuf, stated that residents of the various communities in the north east have yet to feel the positive impact of the recent gains in the counter-insurgency operations.

Salkida claimed that Shekau, who he had
discussions with recently during a failed attempt to negotiate an end to the continued incarceration of the Chibok girls was not the one being portrayed in a picture circulating online.

“Mark my words: I have it on authority that Shekau is well and alive. The picture going round is not the person who torments us with his group,” the journalist who now works as an import and export agent of agricultural products and textile materials in Dubai, wrote on Twitter. Read More... @ www.massloaded.com/2014/09/shekau-is-well-alive-boko-haram-negotiator/
Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by eluquenson(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
hmm....lovely, at least Cameroun & Nigeria can now swallow their pride.
Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by Amya(f): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2014
I do think that people actually get a kick for immortalizing terror. Besides this man is clearly a part of the boko haram group.

Shekau may still be alive, but he's dead to me. He's something less that a living tree in my world.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by lagdmark(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2014
eluquenson: hmm....lovely, at least Cameroun & Nigeria can now swallow their pride.
It's to early to celebrate , your uncle Shekau and his group must swallow their pride this time. I love the Army

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by eluquenson(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2014
lagdmark:
It's to early to celebrate , your uncle Shekau and his group must swallow their pride this time. I love the Army
Your Army led by liar Olukolade are just bunch of cowards, what will it take a nation like Nigeria to silence this Boko Haram boiz, they can form alliance with other African states to achieve this but nothing good came out of it when the British , US & Chinese came all to no avail.

Well, my opinion stands still.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by reedonne: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
eluquenson: Your Army led by liar Olukolade are just bunch of cowards, what will it take a nation like Nigeria to silence this Boko Haram boiz, they can form alliance with other African states to achieve this but nothing good came out of it when the British , US & Chinese came all to no avail.

Well, my opinion stands still.
Why do you keep making boko haram look like ragtag army?. Why dont you ask what it take US and Pakistan to silence the taliban (or you think we are better than the two country.).
Shekau may be alive but our army are doing their best.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by mrofficial(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
I know a post like this will not make the front page after the PDP e-warriors have said all sort of things about El-rufai's silence. Someone has obviously been paid on Nairaland by PDP. Corruption everywhere.
Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by jmoore(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2014
The real Shekau was killed last year.

Shekau is now a title in the bokoharam camp.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by tit(f): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Mallam Ahmed,
abeg ask shekau (in obj voice):

Shekau!
Are you dead?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by juman(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2014
You see!
Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by juman(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2014
tit: Mallam Ahmed,
abeg ask shekau (in obj voice):

Shekau!
Are you dead?

grin

Umaru are you dead?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by Icon4s(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2014
mrofficial: I know a post like this will not make the front page after the PDP e-warriors have said all sort of things about El-rufai's silence. Someone has obviously been paid on Nairaland by PDP. Corruption everywhere.
It is comments like this that make people believe APC are strong supporters of Boko Haram. angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by condralbede(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Shekau is dead and gone period.... but the BH might install another shekau.And he will still b killed.I trust our gallant NA,may the Almighty God protect u ppl.
Re: Shekau Is Well, Alive –boko Haram Negotiator by Youngzedd(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Just they observe.

(1) (Reply)

Obama : The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To Africa / Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison: 12 Inmates Allegedly Shot, Scores Escape / Youths Endorses Otunba Yemi Taiwo For Second Term.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.