Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12477 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: unbelievable! And the biitch is always attacking me for no just reason. I always imagine why a woman will always attack her fellow woman at every slightest minute. Oh! So she's actually a male posing as a female?

Chai!

Lol...U are not alone on that my Dear! I have had issues with her on here. She avoids me since then,she recently pick a fight with a guy on my own thread! It's a shameful act that Guys disguise themselves as Ladies,are they not proud to be men?. Benaga is not Man enough!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by yungchop: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2014
All this she males on nairaland!! If I say make sango rape una now, e go be like say I wicked. Well 1 uncovered out of 63 suspects!! I'll uncover you guys the day you'll step on ma toes here. . . I know more of em but make I no talk grin tongue
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Not only benega, how about missbritney who uploaded pics of elease donovon (a florida based fashion designer) later missbritney turned out to be orlanoowoh, look @ the picture she uploaded grin grin
what proof do you have that moniker belongs to OrlandoOwoh? Please don't derail this thread with your madness. This is all about Banega and her scamming business.

8 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: so dis is d banega everyone b talkin about. Girly, u fine o

Swaggot00: i wanna woo banega

ps- can i use your current pic as
my dp on whatsapp
pleaseeeeeee ??

kaycii1: Attention!!!... i cant keep diz any longer
my people iv been having diz a huge crush on banega for a long time now
it started like a minor crush but now its developing from stage to stage angry
now i see her in every dream, if we are not playing, we are making out and
if we are not making out, we are are grinding grin grin .
pls who will help me tell her before another farmer starts cultivating on her farm grin

here is a sweet song i composed for her...eh eh eehm {clears throat}

I luv banega ~ i luv ban~~ega...... banega im crushing on~ u u u u yuuuuuuu
bane ~ bane ne ne ne ne ga.......... be my oooooh be my oooooh e-e-e-e-e-e
i will i will take u to d top of palm tree and show u d wor~~ld
and if i see u under d rain ~~ rain i wil giv u my umbrella ~ella ~ella e- e-e- oh- oh -oh
and let d rain beat me... o~~~ooh beat me.....i wil not miss my umbrella. bane-bane ga....
~~~B is for bane.... N is for Nega .....
.ba ba ba ba ba ba ba grin ne ne ne ne ne BANEGAAA!!! grin grin
(bows out)
[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin big time falling hand... choi see fck up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol...U are not alone on that my Dear! I have had issues with her on here. She avoids me since then,she recently pick a fight with a guy on my own thread! It's a shameful act that Guys disguise themselves as Ladies,are they not proud to be men?. Benaga is not Man enough!
what will make a man disguise as a woman on nairaland if not to scam off her fellow men. Same thing is happening on facebook too.
I dunno why it took me hard to notice the biitch was actually a male. Not even one sensible post has she made in politics section.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Faun(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
This is why I love BBWs.
They're the real babes in Nairaland kiss
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: what proof do you have that moniker belongs to OrlandoOwoh? Please don't derail this thread with your madness. This is all about Banega and her scamming business.
his cohorts are here, orlandoowoh himself cannot deny it else thunder fires him to death. Hw are we sure berem is a female? grin

9 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Honestly,I find this hard to believe. I've interacted with her on some threads and she doesn't strike me as a male. She seems to me like a female. I just can't believe the person behind the 'Banega' moniker is a male scammer(cousin or not).

Here are possible scenarios:

-it could be that she share her account with a male friend/relative. I mean,it could be that she knows a male friend/relative does use her Nairaland account to post/comment,but she(Banega) is the real owner and has her real picx there.

-another scenario may be that her account has been hacked by someone and wasn't aware,thereby soiling her reputation.

It's difficult to just accept the OP's allegation hook,line and sinker. To make his allegation credible,he should provide more evidences. Don't just give us random picx claiming them to be Banega's.

Beware of character defamation. If you have a beef with Banega,settle it amicably offline rather than resorting to character defamation!

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by pentagonal: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
grin wink wink grin
acidosisTM:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin big time falling hand... choi see fck up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
acidosisTM:

mugu Nigeria enterprises nairaland branch.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Farouksenior: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Guys using (f). Since 642 bc grin

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Gimme a link to that your thread.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: his cohorts are here, orlandoowoh himself cannot deny it else thunder fires him to death. Hw are we sure berem is a female? grin
this thread is about Banega. Could we stick to the topic?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Faun(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: what will make a man disguise as a woman on nairaland to scam off her fellow men. Same thing is happening on facebook too.
I dunno why it took me hard to notice the biitch was actually a male. Not even one sensible post has she made in politics section.

I know this is not related to the topic in review, but I just have to say - You're the first BBW I've ever seen with a flat azz.
How is this physically possible?

Discuss.

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Chisos shocked shocked
Unbelievable
You are a male right?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Danhumprey: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Faun: This is why I love BBWs.
They're the real babes in Nairaland kiss
What's BBWs?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
pentagonal: grin wink wink grin

grin

mugu Nigeria enterprises nairaland branch.

cheesy
cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: this thread is about Banega. Could we stick to the topic?
yes we will, orlandoowho as missbritney was BTW.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
lmao! What a way to be back from a ban! grin grin

The same thing that always attacked berem? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
chibwike: Haba..what kind of talk is that
What I do?
Don't be deceived too.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2014
theassassin:

how do we know you're not one of them?

no offence please young lady

honestly I don't trust this F genders in politics section since day one and my doubt became stronger when I discovered that NGENEUKWENU the stupid hopless nonentity vulture who is ashamed of his gender is a male that exposed himself unknowly. I wonder what they want to achieve with this.

the only certified females in my own opinion are

berem (seen her social media profiles and details)=confirmed

babyosisi
priscaoge

Thanks Dear! Am proudly African+Nigerian+Igbo Ladygringrin

Guys that disguise to be ladies ain't man enough. Maybe they are transgenderedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Berem could be anything but Adulraman waheed(M) in true lifegrin

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by pentagonal: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: lmao! What a way to be back from a ban! grin grin

welcome!!!!! hope you saw the pictures of evergreen when it was threading on politics section..
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chibwike(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
What I do?
Don't be deceived too.
You see, dats why i dont really like you, you re kind weird
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Honestly,I find this hard to believe. I've interacted with her on some threads and she doesn't strike me as a male. She seems to me like a female. I just can't believe the person behind the 'Banega' moniker is a male scammer(cousin or not).

Here are possible scenarios:

-it could be that she share her account with a male friend/relative. I mean,it could be that she knows a male friend/relative does use her Nairaland account to post/comment,but she(Banega) is the real owner and has her real picx there.

-another scenario may be that her account has been hacked by someone and wasn't aware,thereby soiling her reputation.

It's difficult to just accept the OP's allegation hook,line and sinker. To make his allegation credible,he should provide more evidences. Don't just give us random picx claiming them to be Banega's.

Beware of character defamation. If you have a beef with Banega,settle it amicably offline rather than resorting to character defamation!

My brother you have a point; never you trust any human.

I've been mugu-ed as well here on Nl, infact my own case is very funny.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Faun(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: What's BBWs?

A BBW is a plus-size woman built with this type of body structure:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_4SYGx9otrNI/TTdAV1DKmHI/AAAAAAAAAFc/gsWxOTTMAiw/s400/Chyna+%2528111%2529.JPG[/img]

You dig?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: lmao! What a way to be back from a ban! grin grin

baby girl,welcome back!! grin cheesy

Breeze don blow,fowl yansh don open ooo!!!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Maybe they got no Balls and Prick.
It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
pentagonal:
welcome!!!!! hope you saw the pictures of evergreen when it was threading on politics section..
Thank you!

No, i missed out! sad
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

Wicked!!!!!!

Busted!!!!!!!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Ngeneukwenu is another suspect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by pentagonal: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: Thank you!

No, i missed out! sad

eeyah you need to see that thing mehn.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Wicked!!!!!!

Busted!!!!!!!
Lmao cheesy Na laughing things mehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

#theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged / View Me / Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.