Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? (688 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by argon500: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
The term, “liar, liar pants on fire” takes on new meaning when dealing with a pathological liar. This person may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. Unlike telling a few fibs here and there, or slightly exaggerating the truth once in a while, the pathological liar lies about literally every aspect of his or her life. From how much was spent on dinner last night to talking about the last time the dog was bathed, the pathological liar feels that every bit of communication has strategic meaning positioned for his or her gain.

I’ve only had two ex who’ve looked me in the eye and told me lies. Both of them were trying to cover up mistakes. I certainly had grace for their mistakes, but I’ve wondered looking back if I didn’t have grace for their lies.

Neither of these two friends are in contact anymore. We don’t talk. Being in a relationship with somebody who lies is tough. It’s not that you don’t love them or care about them, it’s just that you can’t connect. Being lied to on a consistent basis is not only frustrating but also disrespectful to the other person.

What lies would make you not to forgive your partner?
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
LYING THAT U ARE A VIRGIN while U aren't Near VirGiniTY
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Yet to discover that
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Virginity and pregnancy lie as a guy

As a girl.....telling lies about your age can make me go mad especially if the guy in question is younger
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by Ekiseme(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
I'll comment when i get a partner cry

1 Like

Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Every lie my woman tells me brings us closer to breaking up.
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
ammyluv2002: As a girl.....telling lies about your age can make me go mad especially if the guy in question is younger

He's already matured enough for you to fall for him. So I say age is Just a number. Or are you scared of ageing faster than him?...
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Ceasar1:

He's already matured enough for you to fall for him. So I say age is Just a number. Or are you scared of ageing faster than him?...
Yeah, U are right. I totally agree with you but that doesn't mean he should lie about it.
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by balogundayo(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2014
When i find out she's had sex outside the relationship... I confront her nd she denies it... I'll just show her my proof nd see if abe can deny it then...

I'll just end it there nd leave...

I could still forgive her if she confesses herself...
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
ammyluv2002: Yeah, U are right. I totally agree with you but that doesn't mean he should lie about it.

Hun? Why is age this important?

Say it did happened, are you going to call it a quit because of this? I'm curious to know.
Re: What Lies Would Make You Not To Forgive Your Partner? by ideyhere(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Tallesty1: Every lie my woman tells me brings us closer to breaking up.

Tankyu my brother... I never really believed that until I saw it manifesting in my life. This guy lies about everything...including the unimportant. It got to a stage that I stopped asking him somethings about himself. What amazed me was that he will decide within himself to tell me what he's up to and still lie about it. When confronted he will always start the whole you know I can't lie to you crap and the next thing you're hearing is "let's call it bygone"!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Guy To Hang Out With You! / Advice To The 'Single & Searching' Woman / Can Dating A Guy Because He Is Rich Be True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.