Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerian Universities And Their Chancellors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities And Their Chancellors (414 Views)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Chancellors by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Ever wondered why the head of the school is the Vice-Chancellor? If there's a vice, then there should be the main chancellor, right? This used to be my question a long while ago, until someone answered me. Chancellors are usually royalties. I googled Nigerian universities and their chancellors, and the only one I saw was the Dein of Agbor kingdom, on unilorin's website, and the former Unilag own that died at 102 or so.
So, please, if you know any others, kindly do post here, it could be of help, or just even for the knowledge.
Re: Nigerian Universities And Their Chancellors by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2014
See as my thread empty. Nobody knows the chancellors for Nigerian universities, really? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Abinitio Online Training In India | USA | UK | SINGAPORE | Australia | Canada / Please Help !!!!!!!!!! / Redeemer's University Direct Entry Form Is Out Call 09023297167

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.