Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? (3809 Views)

A Girl I Once Knew As Promiscous Is Now Humble,respectful And Faithful By DAVIYJ / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 25, 2014
@Op, have you ever considered making female friends?
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 2:58am On Sep 25, 2014
krall: This issue has been bothering me too.

They all just come, take what they want and go. angry

I now enter public transport most of the time.

Bros why na, did they take your car too? grin
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Babes don do una strong tin even some people are suggesting disguise.

Your friend should pray
Simple.
If he is truely all you said here, it wont be long. But always keep in mind, none is perfect. That's not to say he should settle down for less.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by dnacrystal: 3:10am On Sep 25, 2014
lol @ the ladies. See as dem ear con stand.
Op, its normal for you have this challenge. But all you have to do is start looking for your kind of woman. I mean find them, don't expect them to come to you because they won't.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey: He should advertise his riches .
lwkmd
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 25, 2014
vincent561: Take a vacation to somewhere u re not known and disguise urself as a poor or rather average guy.

I think thats the only way u can find true love in nigeria.

For how long??...Till he finds a wife??....What if it takes him years??...How about his work??.....
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2014
In my own point of view, I believe the OP needs to work on himself....

You have dated girls, they usually end up leaving you....Are you telling me that rich guys or dudes dont find true love??....Maybe because of your so-called 'wealth', you are proud, and too full of yourself.....jez saying....

I believe there are some qualities those girls really wanted from you and you dont possess them...

To find a Mrs Right....make yourself Mr Right......

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Jarchi(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Be the right guy and be in the right environment and dope,but I knw so many fool,the wrong guys,they keep xpecting the right women without training demselves to be the right women. Even if the right women sees dem wetin she go do,hire the use of okada man if her legs without do the job
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Opiosko: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2014
zonax: I have a friend who is also having same issues. Very wealthy and God fearing, but has been single for up to two years now because the girls he keeps meeting are just not what he's looking for. Meanwhile all he wants is a God fearing and faithful lady to settle with.
Now let's trash this shyt out....Just ask that your friend exactly what he is looking for..i bet u, he would give u an example of an already married woman..... Peep like these are very hard to please...mostly the have trust issues, ever believing they are the only ones that should be trusted.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Opiosko: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie: In my own point of view, I believe the OP needs to work on himself....

You have dated girls, they usually end up leaving you....Are you telling me that rich guys or dudes dont find true love??....Maybe because of your so-called 'wealth', you are proud, and too full of yourself.....jez saying....

I believe there are some qualities those girls really wanted from you and you dont possess them...

Thank u my dear. I get sick these days hearing some selfish playboys complaining of not seeing gud girls. If he is that gud, how come he is having bad girlfriends? It's a wonder that a gud and successful young man will not hav a gud girl in his social circle. These set of people are one hell of insatiable and 'picky' hard to please new -to- riches flat heads who think they should be worshipped. The worst part about them is that even when a girl shows passionate affection to them the assume it's 'cos of the money'. They are ever lusting after a friend or colleque girl that he has taken out time and effort to bring out her hidden queenly qualities. This applies to girls shouting 'where are the gud guys' 'all the gud guys are taken' blah blah blah! Mitcheew!

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Priceless24:

Bros why na, did they take your car too? grin

How will I allow that?? undecided

I dey craze? angry
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Ivanspring(f): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Tymax: See all these chics acting nice and sweet. Toasting the guy with style. grin

grin
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by vincent561(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie:

For how long??...Till he finds a wife??....What if it takes him years??...How about his work??.....
If he's ''straight headed'' and ''mission-minded'', it shouldnt take him more than a month or two @ most.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2014
First, you need to stay OFF Internet (including Nl)

Secondly, stay AWAY from Ladies with MANY male Friends

Thirdly, stay AWAY from Ladies whose families have zero record on "good marriage"

Lastly, I wish you good luck.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by buildingacastle: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie: In my own point of view, I believe the OP needs to work on himself....

Chai! You appear to have completely made up a story that sounds good to your ears and fulfills your own personal agenda. Who told you that the girls usually end up leaving him? He dumps them all by the time their true characters are revealed. The last girl he wanted to marry turned out to be a runs girl - he even met her family etc. Wait oooo! So you think a guy who finds out his gf is a runs girl will now still wait around for her to dump him? I don't know which kind of guys you have been dating sha. Abeg which planet do you live on? Maybe you think the guy is an oyinbo guy wey no too know how far. You also say he doesn't possess the right qualities. Did I at any point mention that in my post? What qualities does a runs girl expect from a man? Since you know so much about what una want oya tell me so I can pass the message to him. Does the fact that he has money automatically eradicate the possibility of him having the right qualities? You have just proven my point. Because you know he has money you automatically have preconceived ideas about who and what he is... Change your mindset young lady. Money isn't everything - it just helps!
Why are you attacking this guy that you don't even know? Or you don't like the fact us guys are now exposing what the vast majority of naija girls have turned to in the 21st century? Even runs girls don't see themselves as prostitutes anymore. You tell a runs girl girl these days she's a prostitute she will tell you 'no - she just does runs'. It has now become something 'cool' that some girls are even proud of. I am so sure our forefathers didn't have this problem. What happened?
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by buildingacastle: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM: First, you need to stay OFF Internet (including Nl)

Secondly, stay AWAY from Ladies with MANY male Friends

Thirdly, stay AWAY from Ladies whose families have zero record on "good marriage"

Lastly, I wish you good luck.

Bros i think this is probably one of the best suggestions that has been brought forward since the initial post and I will definitely share it with him. If he tells me he is dating someone he met online, I will physically fight with him.

The only thing that no-one has touched on so far is that I put in the topic 'YOUNG'. I won't reveal his age so no point in asking. He is young and actually wants a woman younger than himself. That in itself is a problem. I have advised him that either he waits until he is older or he goes for a more mature lady that's actually older than him in age (he no gree). He wants someone in her early twenties. I told him to bone that tin for now until the girls he is after are older and more mature. I hope my advice to him wasn't bad because that's what I believe.
A lot of the older mature God fearing wife-materials of nowadays are actually the runs girls and party animals of yesterday...abi na lie I talk? I'm asking you because you appear to know what you are talking about.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
buildingacastle:

Bros i think this is probably one of the best suggestions that has been brought forward since the initial post and I will definitely share it with him. If he tells me he is dating someone he met online, I will physically fight with him.

The only thing that no-one has touched on so far is that I put in the topic 'YOUNG'. I won't reveal his age so no point in asking. He is young and actually wants a woman younger than himself. That in itself is a problem. I have advised him that either he waits until he is older or he goes for a more mature lady that's actually older than him in age (he no gree). He wants someone in her early twenties. I told him to bone that tin for now until the girls he is after are older and more mature. I hope my advice to him wasn't bad because that's what I believe.
A lot of the older mature God fearing wife-materials of nowadays are actually the runs girls and party animals of yesterday...abi na lie I talk? I'm asking you because you appear to know what you are talking about.

Dating older women isn't bad, but as you rightly said, most of them don fire, tire and re-tire, so they tend to be more accomodating & easy-going.

The younger ones are not serious. My advice is: tell your friend to run 3 girls concurrently, that way, he'll monitor, track and put the girls to test.

Do not be surprised, that's what most girls do, so tell him to play safe.

Good luck sir.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by sevule(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
@buildingcastle

Wow this is a tough one! The honest truth is that a lot of ladies in their early twenties are probably students and they are still in that phase of their life where they do not want to be tied down. They are more concerned about enjoying life than marriage which is why I personally do not like the idea of dating women less than 25 years old.

I think your friend should really consider compromising. You know that we really can't have it all. I would recommend that he looks for a working class woman because most of the time they are emotionally mature and know what they want from life. He should attend occasions that are frequented by working class women like dinners, company outings etc. I also like eva's idea of recommendations cos that is how my aunt got married. Someone recommended her to the guy, he got to know her, liked her and voila!

Your friend should discretely seek for recommendations from older WELL MEANING family members (no be the ones wey dey find how dey go chop his money oh!!). There are stylish ways of going about these things. Mothers are great when it comes to recommendations!
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:

Dating older women isn't bad, but as you rightly said, most of them don fire, tire and re-tire, so they tend to be more accomodating & easy-going.

The younger ones are not serious. My advice is: tell your friend to run 3 girls concurrently, that way, he'll monitor, track and put the girls to test.

Good luck sir.

Guy, no offense but I don't agree with the bolded.

First of all, not all young girls are unserious. Yes, the world don spoil, most of their eyes don tear finish, but there are good young women out there no doubt. However, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack but then nothing good comes easy.

Secondly, you are asking him to juggle three women just so he can observe them? E no gel at all. What if he's not that kind of guy? What if he actually finds a good woman and then ends of messing it up cause he's too busy juggling.

Finally, OP there is no hard and fast rule as to where or how your friend can find a good woman, but if he has any sort of connection with God, it wouldn't hurt to ask. You also said he's young so he has some time on his hands, there is no need for him to rush his search, or to rush into anything with anybody(I say this from experience and I believe he's had enough of that. So except he has a genuine reason to hurriedly get married, I suggest he take his time, like someone said earlier, shine his eyes and ultimately use his kafa.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
And OP, such women are not attracted by riches, so he better have something other than his money to speak for him. Does he have a good character? Is he humble? Will he make a good husband and father? A reasonable young woman will also want such in a man
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Felvet(f): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op why not go by recommendation from people you know very well. But if you really want to find her by yourself, then be patient, and pray cos there is nothing prayers can not do.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Priceless24:

Guy, no offense but I don't agree with the bolded.

First of all, not all young girls are unserious. Yes, the world don spoil, most of their eyes don tear finish, but there are good young women out there no doubt. However, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack but then nothing good comes easy.

Secondly, you are asking him to juggle three women just so he can observe them? E no gel at all. What if he's not that kind of guy? What if he actually finds a good woman and then ends of messing it up cause he's too busy juggling.

Finally, OP there is no hard and fast rule as to where or how your friend can find a good woman, but if he has any sort of connection with God, it wouldn't hurt to ask. You also said he's young so he has some time on his hands, there is no need for him to rush his search, or to rush into anything with anybody(I say this from experience and I believe he's had enough of that. So except he has a genuine reason to hurriedly get married, I suggest he take his time, like someone said earlier, shine his eyes and ultimately use his kafa.

Well, we tend to argue based on our experience. I've come to realize NO WOMAN is ready to commit herself to 1 MAN; hence it would be somewhat senseless for a guy to give ALL the attention to 1 woman.

Let me even ask you; please do you know any woman who is 100% faithful? I'm not talking about those forming faithful with bf; at the same time wierd on nl/fb/whatsapp/bbm/gmail.

The dude should simply do what people do. Roll with girls, scrutinize them, and pick 1 (the best) out of the multitude whenever he's ready to settle down.
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:

Well, we tend to argue based on our experience. I've come to realize NO WOMAN is ready to commit herself to 1 MAN; hence it would be somewhat senseless for a guy to give ALL the attention to 1 woman.

Let me even ask you; please do you know any woman who is 100% faithful? I'm not talking about those forming faithful with bf; at the same time wierd on nl/fb/whatsapp/bbm/gmail.

The dude should simply do what people do. Roll with girls, scrutinize them, and pick 1 (the best) out of the multitude whenever he's ready to settle down.

Even if I can't vouch for anybody else, I'll vouch for myself oh, my mother raised me properly. But like I said earlier, there are good women(yes plural) that will be 100% faithful and dey are not even remotely related to Mary. Anyways, it's not something to argue about, it's just my opinion
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Priceless24:

Even if I can't vouch for anybody else, I'll vouch for myself oh, my mother raised me properly. But like I said earlier, there are good women(yes plural) that will be 100% faithful and dey are not even remotely related to Mary. Anyways, it's not something to argue about, it's just my opinion
sigh..

I want to believe you,
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:
sigh..

I want to believe you,

Lol, cos deep down you know it's true
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Priceless24:

Lol, cos deep down you know it's true

smiley partially true sir
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
acidosisTM:

smiley partially true sir

Does the absence of a gender sign beside my username automatically make me a guy?
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by marriedvirgin: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Not all that glitters is gold.Please ladies be careful because sometimes they claim not to smoke and go to club.They claim to be God fearing meanwhile they are very proud and always want that you have to massage their ego but one thing i have to tell you is that the taste of the pudding is in the eating.Watch and pray that you don't fall their victim.
The character of such men never hides when you are with them and the proof is that once the woman notices it she flees from him so that is why such men always find it hard to have a woman who can put up with his bad attitude.Lets forget about the money part and talk about character.They have slept with numerous runs girls but yet they don't want to marry runs girls.Those are the type of men who use women and dump them and start claiming that women are all the same.And such people always claim that women come to them because of money.By their utterances you shall know them.Please women be wise.If you come across a man who is not so rich but has a good character,please i advice you go for him.
No offense please!!
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Priceless24:

Does the absence of a gender sign beside my username automatically make me a guy?
cheesy
forgive me dear
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2014
acidosisTM:

Good luck sir.
3 girls concurrently shocked

manwhore alert undecided
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
firstEVA: 3 girls concurrently shocked

manwhore alert undecided
cheesy
Well we're learning from our ladies
Re: How Does A Rich Young Guy Attract A Humble, Respectful And God Fearing Woman? by Priceless24(f): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
acidosisTM:
cheesy
forgive me dear

You are forgiven, go and sin no more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photo 18+] When You're About To Cross The Friend Zone Boundary / Rate This Photo Of Me / Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.