Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,867 members, 7,886,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu (1125 Views)

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) / How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / ‘I Bought Human Head In Cotonou For N12,500’- Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu by thonyokun(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
From a close and reliable source, it was gathered that the much celebrated 2014 Range Rover Autobiography that Linda claimed to have bought was actually paid for by the wife of Senator Bola Tinubu Mrs Oluremi Tinubu. My question now is, Why Linda dey form wetin she no be??
Re: I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu by kilokeys(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
sensationalism.

i dont like either of them..
so ill go continue breaking my coconut for ds afternoon's garri soaking
Re: I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu by tinuolababy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't believe this story at all.
Re: I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eheh!!!Beefers of success,dm don come
Re: I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu by texaco1: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
thonyokun: From a close and reliable source, it was gathered that the much celebrated 2014 Range Rover Autobiography that Linda claimed to have bought was actually paid for by the wife of Senator Bola Tinubu Mrs Oluremi Tinubu. My question now is, Why Linda dey form wetin she no be??
so what is your own problem in the issue? Whether she bought it herself oor someone bought it for her is inconsequential ,the major point to note and hold on to is that she has that car in her garage and it is hers

1 Like

Re: I Bought Range Rover For Linda Ikeji With My Money- Remi Tinubu by boix(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na waa for news! She should have gone to channels to make the announcement, u bought it for her she bought it with her money na una 2 sabi dat 1

(1) (Reply)

Couple Used African Witchcraft To Trick Two Women Into Prostitution In UK / PRAISE GOD: The Man Who Kills People For Boko Haram Has Been Captured / South Africa: Zulu King Bows To Pressure....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.