Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,709 members, 7,918,187 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (233896 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
prettydiva89:
thank you dee,got the mail..

Ibb let me not talk,cos the rate am burning with anger,should i talk,you may never be free again
take it easy dear, ma jaa
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by paulabola(m): 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Dee pls can I get d concluding part hope am eligible God bless u
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by lovingangel(f): 1:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Jst so sad cuz of some fool who find pleasure in taking credit on someone else sweat d story has to be stopped. Now u don use ur own spoil such an interesting story to those of us dat are not eligible. Diaris God.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2015
This IBB Guy just pour sand for person Garri...

God go judge or lawyer You!!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by supernet4(f): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=D9ty7 post=33008355][/quote] I didn't comment @all but I just hope I will get d update. Hopeful
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by alabig(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2015
d9ty7, i admire your brave decision.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sheba222(f): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2015
even for nairaland piracy dey happen guy repent
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Shebarh(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
deee my email PW is missing.. can u send it on whatsapp or our group chat wud be foreva grateful
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shebarh:
deee my email PW is missing.. can u send it on whatsapp or our group chat wud be foreva grateful
Lets look for ur email password together. Go to Lagos tv, I'll go to the police station.
I can't post on whatsapp, but I'll fix something for you
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by amyvals(f): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fix for me too @d9ty7 *cryin*
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ThaRuthlxx7: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Onemansquad:

ur wife adeh39 is a cheat *he has bin cheating on u wit tharuthlxx7

*welcum bk bro*
Oms wida u now Me that have been sick.. Ask kwencypresh or Adeh39
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
Oms wida u now Me that have been sick.. Ask kwencypresh or Adeh39
ha broda linus
Sick kwa
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
D9ty7:
[b]After 24hrs of silence on this issue of IBB4luv and his facebook page, a decision has been made. While trying to stop him from plagiarising any other story on this section, as he can no longer plagiarise this(unless he can write the last set of chapters himself without deviating from the set plot)
I have decided to stop this story. I am stopping this story and not suspending it as some people adviced. I will no longer be posting this story here or anywhere. Meaning, you might not get the chance to finish it, but for the sake of some people, I may decide to send the completion to the people who commented between pages 50 and 55. Therefore, I decide who it will be sent to, and not because someone requested that the story be sent to him/her. Also, I will no longer redirect people to where they can read the hidden chapters of my last story as I will password restrict the page.
Taking this decision is not an easy task, but life itself was never made to be easy.
Its nice to have you guys follow me and this story.
Good morning.[/b]
this is d reason I don't like following any story here on #land coz @d end of d day,d story will never be completed.Even if he takes credit as d writter,all is Vanity.(Psalm 115 vs1)....#Dissapointed#
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
MissMalia:
this is d reason I don't like following any story here on #land coz @d end of d day,d story will never be completed.Even if he takes credit as d writter,all is Vanity.(Psalm 115 vs1)....#Dissapointed#
What exactly is your point?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Omg.....
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Omg.....
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
D9ty7:

What exactly is your point?
4get abt d fact dt he's been recognise as d writer nd continue d story 4 ur viewers here.#asap#
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Galaxdiva(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Omg..... What nonsense..Some silly ape jst spoilt our fun... If they call u IBB or whatever,i dnt care bt what i knw z dat KARMA IS A BASTARD..E GO SOON VISIT U....imagine d fool sef,Jst wen i began crushing on obi and liking the new serena? Taiwo nko? Jeez... Dee_darling,pls fix me somewhere oo..evn if say na for d boot of the car wey de send d story give ppl,i fit manage bt dnt jst leave me behind.... I cant bliv i myt nt gonna finish the story... Am begging... D9ty7,can u hear me?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
MissMalia:
4get abt d fact dt he's been recognise as d writer nd continue d story 4 ur viewers here.#asap#
It is something I can do, but I will not. Me writing and posting them here is not a joke, neither am I doing this for fun.
Have you heard stories of writers who have their stories online, lets say Nairaland for instance, and they wanted to publish the story. Meanwhile, the publisher has read the story on a facebook page or a blog. Do you know the question the publisher will ask?
And there are some writers who don't write in books, they write on their laptop, and from there paste online. They have no evidence whatsoever to prove that the story belong to them.
Am sorry, my decision stands and nothing can change that.
If I have 200 people following this, I will ensure that those 200 people read this story to the end.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by donPhill(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
imagine our thread now...dee ll only come to reply derailers......just because of one person....God is washing us
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Galaxdiva:
Omg..... What nonsense..Some silly ape jst spoilt our fun... If they call u IBB or whatever,i dnt care bt what i knw z dat KARMA IS A BASTARD..E GO SOON VISIT U....imagine d fool sef,Jst wen i began crushing on obi and liking the new serena? Taiwo nko? Jeez... Dee_darling,pls fix me somewhere oo..evn if say na for d boot of the car wey de send d story give ppl,i fit manage bt dnt jst leave me behind.... I cant bliv i myt nt gonna finish the story... Am begging... D9ty7,can u hear me?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by donPhill(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
D9ty7:

It is something I can do, but I will not. Me writing and posting them here is not a joke, neither am I doing this for fun.
Have you heard stories of writers who have their stories online, lets say Nairaland for instance, and they wanted to publish the story. Meanwhile, the publisher has read the story on a facebook page or a blog. Do you know the question the publisher will ask?
And there are some writers who don't write in books, they write on their laptop, and from there paste online. They have no evidence whatsoever to prove that the story belong to them.
Am sorry, my decision stands and nothing can change that.
If I have 200 people following this, I will ensure that those 200 people read this story to the end.
true talk, but it wouldn't be a bad idea if u publish those stories
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Endowed5(f): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oga Dee...biko, mbok, ejoo...abeg ah cari al Naija Languages dey beg yu o....ah no say ah no dey eligible but plz no pass me by o...mak d national moi moi reach me..am on my knees
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kwencypresh and all other people firing IBB with tunder, God i watching you in HD. grin

cheesy
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Joyce21(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oga Dee sha i be follower too? That is to say i should be expecting an email from you. right?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kwencypresh(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
stuff46:
Kwencypresh and all other people firing IBB with tunder, God i watching you in HD. grin

cheesy
lol
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by heemah(f): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oga Dee, am I eligible too? *waiting patiently And anxiously *
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Darus05(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oga D9ty7 no 4get me o.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ligopedro: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
So bcoz of this IBB abi waitin una call ham sef, I no go finish this story .. Na Truck go break him leg ooh.. Do u know have Neva read any story on Nairaland before , Sote my wife won fight me bcoz of Thomas family i read on Nairaland.. Abeg it won't be nice if i don't finish the story Dee .. #ThunderfireIBB .
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by adewealth027(f): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm forced to comment at dis junction.......I won't blame D9ty7 for his actions jare,e no easy to write o and one idiot starts forming van dam for anoda person's story........its just so painful
Dem full facebook wella,dem go even threaten say dem no go update if pple no comment or like d story.......story wey dem tief from NL o
Well D9ty7,it was nice going on a smooth ride with u all d way from "ALL IN A CIRCLE".................I think I'm gonna take anoda long break from NL
And as for you IBB............d curse wey u don receive from here don reach u,ewu gambia
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
adewealth027:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm forced to comment at dis junction.......I won't blame D9ty7 for his actions jare,e no easy to write o and one idiot starts forming van dam for anoda person's story........its just so painful
Dem full facebook wella,dem go even threaten say dem no go update if pple no comment or like d story.......story wey dem tief from NL o
Well D9ty7,it was nice going on a smooth ride with u all d way from "ALL IN A CIRCLE".................I think I'm gonna take anoda long break from NL
And as for you IBB............d curse wey u don receive from here don reach u,ewu gambia
You don't need to take any long break o. The second story is still running.
You have me on your mail, don't you? PM your number...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by macpetrus(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't even knw what to say or write... !!!. Am disappointed the way thing turn around to be!!!

As for IBB.. You better write a letter of forgiveness before the High priest D9ty7 and offer 3 cow head to the goddess of your village!!... You just spoil the fun we enjoy in reading the story....

Oloriburuku somebody!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (75) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.