Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

"Beware Of Some Girls" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Beware Of Some Girls" (1283 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beware Of Some Girls" by fnep2smooth(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is a true life story that happen with my cousin. It all started when my cousin came to visit us during xmas period. He was single , intelligent and handsome but without a girl so we just wish to hook him up with someone lovely cos he is the only son in the family and he is a graduate and his last relationship didn't work out fine, so we just wish to hook him up with our family friend in our street.
My elder brother finish the hooking up and they started dating. Both of them look cute and charming together and we were so happy for the relationship till something happen. We are three boys in my family and we both hang out together sometimes, so there was a day we were together and this girl [ our family friend] came to meet us. We were talking about something untill she start asking for the full name of my cousin. We didn't take it serious till she said its urgent that she wants to know. My elder brother then tell her to come back the next day that he will get it for her then she left. We immediately call my cousin to stop any contact with the girl till further notice.
Two months later, she came to our house as usual. I don't know If she had forgotten what she did the other time but she start talking about her female friends activities. They include :-
*Taking there new boyfriend name to their prophet
according to her, her friends takes their new catch name or photo to see their pastor, prophet or native doctors just to be sure if He is the right one for them. These girls spend days and nights at the place burning candles to the poor guy head . The prophet will tell them what to do and in few days time you will see the guy going crazy over the girl for no reason. Beware
* some go to the extent of sleeping with their so called prophet
some sleep with the prophet just to get married, and you will keep wondering how a guy will spend heavily on a lady both in traditional and white wedding and at the end when the guy comes to his senses you will start hearing ( how did i marry this girl in the first place) even when your friends keep hitting on you when you propose to this girl few weeks you met her.
They burn candle on the poor guy head
you will start thinking about this girl everyday, in your dream, at work , in the church even when you hang out with your friends. ( am not saying there is no true love) but when you look at this things you will notice it not natural.

Becareful with some girls you meet. Now that you see millions of single girls looking for who to settle down with and some will go any length to get what they want . Thats why i fear girls sometimes , when they are desperate they go the extra length to get it.
becareful guys. My humble advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
O.P Thats A Great Job By U. Point Noted
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by ikes9(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op yhu are very correct
that'd y I don't like desperate gals
I ALWAYS avoid them like a plague
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wahala
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Tymax(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. Candle love. grin The perils of being an eligible bachelor.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by ubaobi: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP u re so on point. there was this Lady who developed sudden interest in me, got close and started behaving funny. when she noticed I had a girlfriend her behavior changed. obviously she was angry. not too long my gf had an accident that almost took her life. was surprised when she called to ask if my gf survived cos I don't know Hw she got to know abt d accident. the day I went into dry fasting was when she asked me if I had any other name apart from the one she knows( she knows my name n surname)... Na then I know say yawa don gas

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Marriage by force grin
You think you can chop and clean mouth, babes are not smiling.

So most guys that spend heavily during traditional and white wedding are under the influence of one prophet??
Smh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
....hehehehe...

Maybe those guys don chop clean mouth too...
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by fnep2smooth(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
its really disturbing. Most girls see it as a normal stuff.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
in as much as this may be true we have guys that will fu*ck you and fu*ck your prophet. Dont dull o.

Not saying girls deserve the treatments they get but well such is life.

If you dont have a good plan coming into my life as a girl except to just be an empty headed companion then you dont need to be there.

If you are my friend you will learn lots of things but I would also love to be able to depend on you and learn from you.

All these girls love deception and her easily moved by deceit thats why they easily get deceived by prophets and guy-pretenders.

The first step to escaping all these type of girls is to never move with girls without perspiration, aspiration, passion and vision.

Courtesy NairaMode
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
that is why it is good to be very prayerful, and strong in the lord.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Tymax(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie: ....hehehehe...

Maybe those guys don chop clean mouth too...
You just want to defend the evil chics. Besides, there is nothing like chop clean mouth cos it takes two to tango. angry
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tymax:
You just want to defend the evil chics. Besides, there is nothing like chop clean mouth cos it takes two to tango. angry

..lol...

AM not trying to defend her...Most of them are usually pushed or forced to do it....

Maybe they have experienced somethings from their previous BF and are not willing to go through the stress again....It also depends on their religion and doctrine...

Am not in support...I believe things should happen naturally...without any diabolical influence what-so-ever...

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Kunleskey(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
May God help all of us.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Tymax(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie:

..lol...

AM not trying to defend her...Most of them are usually pushed or forced to do it....

Maybe they have experienced somethings from their previous BF and are not willing to go through the stress again....It also depends on their religion and doctrine...

Am not in support...I believe things should happen naturally...without any diabolical influence what-so-ever...
So you are making excuses for them abi? There is NO justification for trapping an unsuspecting young man's heart. Lightning suppose fire those babes and their prophets.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by luvlyqueen(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
hehehehe op ur vry correct,some grls do dat wit d excuse ""men/husbands are scarce"""
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tymax:
So you are making excuses for them abi? There is NO justification for trapping an unsuspecting young man's heart. Lightning suppose fire those babes and their prophets.

..lol...

How about guys that use and dump girls??...How about guys who are heartless heart-breakers??....

I know there is no justification for trapping any guy's heart..But girls doing things like this av seen and passed through alot...

Like i said earlier....AM not in support....

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Ivanspring(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is not news na. Its been going on for a very long time now. Its just that guys like living in denial. Very soon, someone who's more educated than education itself will come and tell you its all superstition.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by mumumugu(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wish a girl would do this for me
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by fnep2smooth(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
mumumugu: I wish a girl would do this for me
don't worry. You will find yourself washing plate and cooking for her in the name of love.
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by fuckshit: 2:58am On Sep 25, 2014
So FÜCKING true grin grin guys be FÜCKING careful
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by peterpaulis(m): 5:02am On Sep 25, 2014
prayer warrior™
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Jarchi(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
Itz most of dis CAC,white garment churches and dose dat came out from the list above dat do dat. Bleep the prophet and woe to dose dat do so,modern day ritual,dis is what they meant by praying and verifying if the spouse to be is right.foolishness
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
mumumugu: I wish a girl would do this for me

loooool
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by fnep2smooth(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Jarchi: Itz most of dis CAC,white garment churches and dose dat came out from the list above dat do dat. Bleep the prophet and woe to dose dat do so,modern day ritual,dis is what they meant by praying and verifying if the spouse to be is right.foolishness
so true
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2014
temigracie:

..lol...

How about guys that use and dump girls??...How about guys who are heartless heart-breakers??....

I know there is no justification for trapping any guy's heart..But girls doing things like this av seen and passed through alot...

Like i said earlier....AM not in support....

What kind of defense are you even putting up? Like both sides are equally weighty. Your points make no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2014
i'd give her the full name of my enemy
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by tobiboss(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Na prayers sure pass oh
Re: "Beware Of Some Girls" by mizcalvina(f): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Folarinwazzy: i'd give her the full name of my enemy
lol

(1) (Reply)

My True Life Story (i Was Almost Aborted) / Help! Am I Under Her Juju??? / Guys Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.