Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,484 members, 7,920,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com (559 Views)

CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 / {Tetley Autos} Section For Nice & Affordable Cars (Registered & Toks) Below 600k / Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
My niche is finding great deals on affordable pre-owned cars. Not all Nigerians can afford 5 million Naira cars (but I can get you those too).

Please visit my site NaijaDrives.Com to see the current list of cars under N1 million, most are N500,000 or below.

Stop buying auction cars that have been sitting at various auction sites across the countries, stop buying cars that have had accidents or floods. Stop buying cars that have had the mileage rolled back like on these Nairaland thread

The cars I research and offer for sale are from private owners and represents good value. Some may need some work or just cleaning but they are excellent deals.

The prices listed are always inclusive of the purchase price, my concierge fees and shipping in a sealed container from Los Angeles to Apapa, Lagos. Shipping time is 2 months and a few weeks.

Visit http://naijadrives.com/category/for-sale/ today to see what is available.

Re: CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
(Stop buying cars that have had the mileage rolled back like on these Nairaland thread) you are on the Nairaland platform o!
Re: CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ: (Stop buying cars that have had the mileage rolled back like on these Nairaland thread) you are on the Nairaland platform o!

I had a specific thread that I will be linking to that but I can't find it at the moment, I think they removed it. But savvy Nairaland members are aware of what goes on in the auto section with certain unscrupulous so called dealers.

I'll require my clients to do a Car search before I get involved in shipping the cars.

Like I said previously, getting 100% feedback is my intention.

1 Like

Re: CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Went to the sight/link you provided but was disappointed
There are no pics showing interior/exterior and other views of the car you uploaded
Re: CityNG - Get Your Affordable Cars On NaijaDrives.com by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ishsoph: Went to the sight/link you provided but was disappointed
There are no pics showing interior/exterior and other views of the car you uploaded

I apologies that you were not satisfied with the 3rd party site that you visited.

The cars I feature are not owned by me but by their private owners. I merely link to their adverts on eBay, Craigslist, AutoTrader or other sites. So you'll only have the pictures that the seller have provided.

If you have a serious interest in a specific vehicle please consider my paid concierge services @ http://sales.kuluso.com/concierge-service/ and I will then work on your behalf to get any additional details that you might need. In reality you can contact the seller directly to ask for the same information.

I hope that this clarifies the situation and thanks for your interest.

PS: Did you click on the main picture? That should get you to the original site where you can see any additional pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Offer Now Neat Sharp Infinity Fx 45 Best Price Now 1.2m / Registered Montero Sport - 2000 @ N700,000.00 / Toks 2008 Toyota Highlander =#4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.