Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music (1619 Views)

Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) / Photos:20-month-old Baby Boy Lives On Suckling A Neighbor's Cow Breast / PHOTOS: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling A Neighbor's Cow After Parents Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-35-beaten-stupor-playing-loud-music-ebonyi/

ABAKALIKI—A 35- -year-old man, Mr. Paul Igwe,
was weekend beaten to stupor at Enyibuchiri
Street, off Ezza Road, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, for
disturbing his co-tenants by raising the volume of
his musical set too high.
Igwe was allegedly beaten by his co-tenants,
leaving him with deep cuts on the back of his
head as blood was seen gushing out from the
injuries.
Vanguard learnt that the victim was attacked
after rejecting several appeals to lower the
volume of his musical set, which had been
constituting a nuisance to the environment.
The victim was, afterwards rushed to the Federal
Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, FETHA, by his wife
and concerned neighbours for medical treatment
when it became obvious that he was lapsing into
coma.
As at the time of this report, the victim who did not
want to speak on the matter, was still waiting to
be discharged from the hospital as plaster was
seen on the side of his head.
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Gboliwe: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
He should have learnt his lesson now. While I do not subscribe to this kind of barbaric treatment but seriously some people are just too noisy and inconsiderate.

4 Likes

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
guess landlords should be mandated to install sound meters/alarms in some compound to ensure some level of quietness in enjoyed by everybody

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerians and violence; They dont listen except you bring koboko or back hand.

which kin people be dis?

Thank Goodness im Japanese

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chillisauce: Nigerians and violence; They dont listen except you bring koboko or back hand.

which kin people be dis?

Thank Goodness im Japanese

Good to know. I love sushi. Hope you will make some and invite me. tongue

What do you expect? This is the way they were raised. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Good to know. I love sushi. Hope you will make some and invite me. tongue

What do you expect? This is the way they were raised. tongue tongue tongue
of cos, i love my nigerian friends though but they are very stubborn and suspicious . Hope you dont have these traits angry tongue

Always looking for an avenue to use you as their head office
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chillisauce:
of cos, i love my nigerian friends though but they are very stubborn and suspicious . Hope you dont have these traits angry tongue

Always looking for an avenue to use you as their head office

I will behave myself when you serve me these:

[img]http://plaza.ufl.edu/belle999/images/sushi.jpg[/img]
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I will behave myself when you serve me these:

[img]http://plaza.ufl.edu/belle999/images/sushi.jpg[/img]

Very cheap. Dont worry, got nice wine too to wash down with. I hope you dont drink beer. Nigerian women too like beer (gulder) and smirnoff angry. I dont serve those.
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chillisauce:

Very cheap. Dont worry, got nice wine too to wash down with. I hope you dont drink beer. Nigerian women too like beer (gulder) and smirnoff angry. I dont serve those.

I don't care if it's wine or hennessy as long as it's alcohol. tongue

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
how is this a family issue?
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't care if it's wine or hennessy as long as it's alcohol. tongue

lol, no probs. Hope you wont beat me up, cos here in japan, we dont play loud music.

if so, i will wire your first class ticket . Gadammit. I have too much drink already. Time to hit the bed grin
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: how is this a family issue?

me think it is a family issue cos some spouse need to watch their actions and the burden it bring.

if not for the wife, maybe he would have died
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by naturally: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Was he hired as a DJ in that compound? shocked
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chillisauce:

lol, no probs. Hope you wont beat me up, cos here in japan, we dont play loud music.

if so, i will wire your first class ticket . Gadammit. I have too much drink already. Time to hit the bed grin

I won't play loud music if you promise that you won't sleep so early when I finally hit Japan tongue

2 Likes

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
picz at least

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
naturally: Was he hired as a DJ in that compound? shocked
Good for him
am having a good laugh here.

3 Likes

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hahaha.
He's the DJ on the beatz who got the BEATZ!

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hillarious grin grin grin grin
I bet he was playing those ogogoro and snuff oriented songs like "I for don marry,ogogoro na you cause am o"
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2014
..lwkmd..

I actually dont blame the neighbour....That thing can be so annoying en.....

I had similar experience back in school....

My landlord's jobless son will always play those fuji or igboro music first thing early momo....I complained to him like 3 times....explained stuffs to him but he wont bend....When this nigga pushed me to the wall, I had to inform the Landlord himself....

1 Like

Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Haywhymido(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Serve him rite,got what he deserved.
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Nigerians justifying jungle justice since lord lugard
Re: Co-tenant Beats A Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gboliwe: He should have learnt his lesson now. While I do not subscribe to this kind of barbaric treatment but seriously some people are just too noisy and inconsiderate.

Seconded.

He must have been blasting that thing off at unsociable hours. Fancy having that racket close to your head at night, after a hard day's work, when all you really want to do is just sleep off your exhaustion.

On a broader scale, the beating given to this man should be extended to all religious house that blare their sound system every day, every time, and on every residential street.

(1) (Reply)

66 Years Old Granny Killed 8months Old Baby.. . Pics Attached. / 25 Times Parents Owned Their Kids / Baby For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.