Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? (750 Views)

Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend / Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by sweetsensation1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
It happened that i've been dating this girl for sometime now. She was a virgin (21yrs), but not the churchy type though. Our relationship had been more on a formal level. Recently, we started getting involved romantically. We'd hug, kiss, fo.ndle and smooch each other. As the days went by, we graduated into full-blown pre-intimacy (f*replay), in which one could org*sm.

This has been the norm for over six months now. Infact, sometimes, she initiates the act, as she usually gets the come more than i do. Last week, when i finally demanded that i needed to penetrate, to feel a taste of her, she grudgingly consented.

I thought we were lovers and would mutually enjoy the act. To my surprise, a day after the incident, she started acting funny, saying things like: i've finally succeeded in using her; bla bla bla. To be frank, I didn't have the intention of jilting her, but ever since she started reciting the "use and dump rhetorics", i've got pensive.

What exactly is the problem with girls? at what age do they outgrow this immature complex?
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by valmunich(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
It's not about age buh personal decision. If she wants to grow up, she will.
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2014
She was prolly used and dump before you met her, don't blame her. continue your love for her and try not to fall into the category of "all guys are the same".

1 Like

Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by Tymax(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Usually, I find it repulsive. angry It reeks of insecurity or even manipulation especially when a lady goes on and on about it. It's like a war cry usually touted by the small-minded ones.

Sadly, she may never outgrow it. This is what obtains when a lady is raised to play the victim just because of her gender. They just love chanting it every chance they get- use and dump ko, use and flush ni.

Rubbish. angry

1 Like

Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by valdes00(m): 1:21am On Sep 25, 2014
U cant blame her, it seems after you av tasted d kitten, u stopped doin sumtins that u usually do b4....
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Don't like ladies who exhibit this habit of ringing '' use and dump' bla bla bla to your ear especially after you got laid... Way back, I was dating a lady lik that, days turned weeks and weeks turned months.. There was a day we were having a nice time 2geda.. I was about bleeping her when she dropped the bomb.. She was jst telling me the law of Moses if I drift away after the sex and I was lik WTF !! Onto say I wan bleep ?.. I got discouraged and I wear my boxers sharp sharp
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by sweetsensation1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
valdes00: U cant blame her, it seems after you av tasted d kitten, u stopped doin sumtins that u usually do b4....

I mean, after a day. I was welcomed with loads of nags, as though i had killed her relation. I was still recovering from waist pain and body aches, resulting from the ordeal (she's way bigger than me, especially at the booty-side).

I oughtta have been the one complaining, i lost strength, sp*rm, etc. But, i didn't
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by sweetsensation1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tymax: Usually, I find it repulsive. angry It reeks of insecurity or even manipulation especially when a lady goes on and on about it. It's like a war cry usually touted by the small-minded ones.

Sadly, she may never outgrow it. This is what obtains when a lady is raised to play the victim just because of her gender. They just love chanting it every chance they get- use and dump ko, use and flush ni.

Rubbish. angry

My brother, it's annoying!
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by valdes00(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
sweetsensation1:

I mean, after a day. I was welcomed with loads of nags, as though i had killed her relation. I was still recovering from waist pain and body aches, resulting from the ordeal (she's way bigger than me, especially at the booty-side).

I oughtta have been the one complaining, i lost strength, sp*rm, etc. But, i didn't
U lost strenght indeed... Lolzz
Re: When Do Our Nigerian Girls Outgrow Their "Use-and-dump Complex"? by sweetsensation1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
valdes00:
U lost strenght indeed... Lolzz

before nko. Na me do most of the knacking

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of My Intended Date / She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. / 7 Tips To Spice Up Your Weekend Without Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.