Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? (1889 Views)

6 Strong Steps To Avoid A 'carryover' / JAMB To Scrap Paper Exam In 2015 – Ojerinde / FG To Scrap JAMB Exam, NECO, NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by jerryexcel(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Heard frm a colleague of mine that NUC has resolved to scrap out d phenomenon 'carryover' in our universities. Pls has anyone heard such information?
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Osgilliat(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2014
I see no reason why they should scrap carryover but unless they want to replace it with pullover. don't you know that carryover is equivalent to the beatings in secondary sch,it serves as a deterrent to the the unseriousnes of high sch students...so no way they are scrapping it. @ op you better go do that carryover of yours before it's too late..thats if you have shaa.

6 Likes

Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by In2systemsTech(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Op, go write your carry over..

11 Likes

Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Lol. My man I done dey suspect u ooo....e be like say your carry overs even scares the devil..

1 Like

Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by fabulous660(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Lol... Scrap carry over? @Op wake up frm ur slumber.
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Codedboy95(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
lol wake up@op
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Donfamous(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Hahahahah. Op u must not evade d carry over o.
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Kunle106(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by ITbomb(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Yeah, dem don scrap am, now if you fail a course, you would have to repeat the year and all the courses, inu?

1 Like

Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by fowowe411: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
jerryexcel: Heard frm a colleague of mine that NUC has resolved to scrap out d phenomenon 'carryover' in our universities. Pls has anyone heard such information?
I see no reason why the NUC should do such,and I hope you are not relying on this info because you wana be a beneficiary
;
irepnaija4eva: Lol. My man I done dey suspect u ooo....e be like say your carry overs even scares the devil..
)bros you wicked o
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP, are you sure you're actually in a university??

Scrap out carryover? and replace with what? Except reheating the entire year, which is probably worse off.
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Talk2david1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
irepnaija4eva: Lol. My man I done dey suspect u ooo....e be like say your carry overs even scares the devil..

lmao!! guy u harsh Oo
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by feldido(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chai, Malaria at work. cheesy
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Haywhymido(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
If i hear
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by allsamz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
hey!! OP go dey read abeg, and if for any reason you have much carry overS abeg go sort your self out. carryover go dey school, on how you knw perform well u go FAIL AND THAT IS CARRYOVER
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by TeamSimple(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
I don't think scrapping carry over is a nice initiative. Or what happens to the science students? U knw their courses are very delicate and needs near perfection.
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by rattlesnake(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
In2systemsTech: Op, go write your carry over..
Op see Ur life
Re: Has NUC Resolved To Scrap Out Carryover In Universities? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
angryOp go write ur carryover Jo.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help: Which Nigerian University Do You Recommend For M.sc / Project Topics For Undergraduates In The Medical Sciences / Things That Can Make Or Mar A Brilliant Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.