Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4164 Views)

TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / PDP,TAN President GEJ New Campaign Strategy In Lagos..my Experience / Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ediskcab(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: I understand your concern for age, I once had it but bros it is inconsequential. It is not about old age but what is brought on the table. Uzor Kalu was one of the youngest governor in 1999-2007, but you can't compare his performance to that of his contemporaries like BAT who are older in age. Gabriel Suswam of Benue State was young when elected but his Ideas and performance is a celebration of mediocrity-compare him to "OLD" Ajimobi of Oyo State or Oshiomole. What we should be interested in is ideas. Even the PDP major players are "OLD" men. Anenih, is 80plus and he is the Chairman of Nigeria Port Authority. Boni Haruna who is supposed to be "Youth Minister" is 50plus in age. The "Ambassador @ Large" Bamanga Tukur is a very old man. What about defense Minister General Aliyu Gusau who has been in government for STRAIGHT 30plus years? Are you talking about SGF Ayim Pius Ayim who is 60plus? It is not about their age per se but what they have to offer. I support young people to aspire for leadership position but it will be ridiculous to make that a priority

Just when TANoids think they've made a valid point out of their shallow minds, Barcanista dissapoints them.

Keep up d gud work while they tirelessly try to justify every missdeed of dis failed administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

Is this you

Nice try son.
believe it or not i am a registered tanoid, and a supporter of GEJ but i dont allow sentiments becloud my assesment of issues. most of those post you ressurected where just me trying to be hilarious, but nice job, i can see you a dedicated GEJ asslicker...

4 Likes

Re: . by gratieao: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
After all this noise and Internet madness Jonadaff, Otueke drunkard, the clueless one will still win Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo etc. So what is the noise all about? Tinubu knows how to play the game, i only pity his gullible supporters

2 Likes

Re: . by gratieao: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Oya modify your previous post. There is something called destiny. GMB is a man of destiny and God wants to use him to fix things. History tells us that Nigeria was near collapse in 1983 prior to when GMB was appointed President, he changed things around. Right now the whole country seems to be collapsing, GMB will turn things around.

If Buhari really want to rule Nigeria again he need to try harder than Abdoulaye Wade of Senegal

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
gratieao:
If Buhari really want to rule Nigeria again he need to try harder than Abdoulaye Wade of Senegal
Try harder as in how? Well all he needs to do is to step up his campaign and reach out to more prospective voters,. Thankfully, his achievement of the past with the performing people that he surrounds himself with will be a major boost. Before now, his campaign down south wasn't that formidable(ANPP and CPC strongholds has traditionally been the North). The merger to form APC is the most sensible political move made by the opposition. Already the North is in the kitty, the SW and Edo is more favorable to APC than PDP,. Rivers is split between both parties, same with Delta. SE is PDP's conquered territory along with Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa. Any political analyst will know that if election is conducted tomorrow, APC/GMB will win.
Re: . by gratieao: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
^ I don't see APC winning presidential in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti. Forget all this Internet noise. (i see Tinubu as a gud business man)
Bear it in mind that northern heavy weights like IBB, Atiku, Danjuma, Gowon, Abdusalame even Kwankwaso etc will not support Buhari candidacy because of their "personal interest"
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
gratieao: ^ I don't see APC winning presidential in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti. Forget all this Internet noise. (i see Tinubu as a gud business man)
Bear it in mind that northern heavy weights like IBB, Atiku, Danjuma, Gowon, Abdusalame even Kwankwaso etc will not support Buhari candidacy because of their "personal interest"
You sef na wa o. No northern politician has political value in the NE and NW like GMB. Kwankwaso is my man, even his ardent follower is first loyal to GMB than Kwankwaso. In fact kwankwaso lost 2003 as a performing incumbent because he supported Obj. He won 2011 because he supported GMB of CPC despite being the PDP candidate. Atiku has no political value as at today, someone that can't even win his state's primaries. In fact, GMB defeated him in Adamawa in 2007. IBB and Abdusalam are Overrated even in the NC. You even call Gowon? Gowon is apolitical
Re: . by Firefire(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
gratieao:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: . by gratieao: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: You sef na wa o. No northern politician has political value in the NE and NW like GMB. Kwankwaso is my man, even his ardent follower is first loyal to GMB than Kwankwaso. In fact kwankwaso lost 2003 as a performing incumbent because he supported Obj. He won 2011 because he supported GMB of CPC despite being the PDP candidate. Atiku has no political value as at today, someone that can't even win his state's primaries. In fact, GMB defeated him in Adamawa in 2007. IBB and Abdusalam are Overrated even in the NC. You even call Gowon? Gowon is apolitical
APC will definitely win on social media. If anyone is overrated here it's Buhari. I wish APC ll present a sellable candidate come 2015 because we can not afford to wait for Buhari to lose 5 times like Abdoulaye Wade
of Senegal before we can effect the change we needed so much

2 Likes

Re: . by Descartes: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: very pathetic trolls. They have nothing to say because all their propaganda has been ineffective.
I guess you are not a politician but pretending to be. Mind you propaganda and blackmail are two most powerful tools in politics.If you had played politics in school you would have understood better. Just take FKK, Elrufai and Ribadu as examples. Their political inclinations and views in the past are used against them today.Finally, this politics section where propaganda and blackmail are order of the day and the winner takes all.So I don't see the need to whine in this regard.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Descartes: I guess you are not a politician but pretending to be. Mind you propaganda and blackmail are two most powerful tools in politics.If you had played politics in school you would have understood better. Just take FKK, Elrufai and Ribadu as examples. Their political inclinations and views in the past are used against them today.Finally, this politics section where propaganda and blackmail are order of the day and the winner takes all.So I don't see the need to whine in this regard.Thanks.
lolsss, I know how to play my game... I can't tell you my strategy but I'm one person who you can't use his word against. I'm not ffk nor ribadu, if I were to manage their Image especialy elrufai and Ribadu, their public rating will soar. So your tactical attempt to make me look like a whiner and a crybaby with no idea on what he is into,is Dead on Arrival.
Nice try tho
Re: . by Descartes: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: lolsss, I know how to play my game... I can't tell you my strategy but I'm one person who you can't use his word against. I'm not ffk nor ribadu, if I were to manage their Image especialy elrufai and Ribadu, their public rating will soar. So your tactical attempt to make me look like a whiner and a crybaby with no idea on what he is into,is Dead on Arrival.
Nice try tho
. Oh I see wink . Hope you'll not become Reno Omokri who has about 56 TANpads on his payroll. tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Descartes: . Oh I see wink . Hope you'll not become Reno Omokri who has about 56 TANpads on his payroll. tongue
I don't need to hire trolls to constitute nuisance in the name of managin the reputation/image of a principal...
Reno is a blogger not an image maker cool
Re: . by Descartes: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: I don't need to hire trolls to manage the reputation/image of a principal...
Reno is a blogger not an image maker
Noted. cool
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Descartes: Noted. cool
how was yur day?
Re: . by LFJ: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

If you think ranting all day would stop me from exposing you, then you aren't paying attention.
Take it as a done deal, am going to continuously humiliate you with that post.

Am sorry to ask you this question. Pls. how old are you?
Re: . by Descartes: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: how was yur day?
was fine. Am sorry for late reply due to network issues.
Re: . by ShineuEye: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Whats actually the @OPs complain? When you make utterances you should be ready to stand by them because it would be used against you. The @OP has found himself in one chance saloon.lol!
Re: . by theassassin: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2014
berem: I don't know why you're giving the cankerworms so much attention. I have told you to ignore them and they will stop digging your posts just to score silly points. Ignore the fools please!

berem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: . by theassassin: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2014
LFJ:

Am sorry to ask you this question. Pls. how old are you?

he is older than your father
Re: . by theassassin: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: Try harder as in how? Well all he needs to do is to step up his campaign and reach out to more prospective voters,. Thankfully, his achievement of the past with the performing people that he surrounds himself with will be a major boost. Before now, his campaign down south wasn't that formidable(ANPP and CPC strongholds has traditionally been the North). The merger to form APC is the most sensible political move made by the opposition. Already the North is in the kitty, the SW and Edo is more favorable to APC than PDP,. Rivers is split between both parties, same with Delta. SE is PDP's conquered territory along with Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa. Any political analyst will know that if election is conducted tomorrow, APC/GMB will win.

honestly speaking you talk like a kid in politics.
you talk base on bias and sentiments.

in last yr anambra gub. election I voted Ngige of (Apc) because personally I like the man he performed and exposed corruption in anambra state government he also brought competition among governors (we are reaping the fruit of good governance competition today) I hated APC but voted the man due to his goodness. but inside me I knew that APC can never win it base on sentiments.

I predicted pdp winning ekiti base on fayose charisma and he won it. even after ever lies and propaganda towards him that's the power of charisma in politics.

I predicted apc wining osun because I studied omisore and discovered that he lack what it takes to beat a charismatic aregbesola so he failed.

mr man facts and truth remains that NO candidate will match or win GEJ in 2015 even pdp knew that that's why they didn't conduct the primaries because giving another pdp candidate the slot is like giving Apc the upper hand and even APC knows that that's why they are fighting him not to contest.

honestly the only people in apc ticket that can rival GEJ is buhari/fashola ticket but yet Gej will still win them.
you may be suprised that day to realize that even those northerners will vote GEJ and he needs only 40% of all northern states 40% from all SW states 70% from SS 90% from SE and voila Done.

so mr man if you are a good political analyser you will know that GEJ will win in 2015.

moreover remember incumbency power.

FACTS: 80% of Nigerians plays sentimental politics (decode what I mean)

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2014
@ barcanista: Unfortunately, that's the reality of politics. Even in the US, politicians dig up past statements of their opponents, that changed their opinions on certain issues.

1 Like

Re: . by LFJ: 2:46am On Sep 26, 2014
theassassin:

he is older than your father

Evidence of a child from broken home, always lack in manner.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: very pathetic trolls. They have nothing to say because all their propaganda has been ineffective.
what baffles me is the rate at which threads against the opposition(APC) make front page, with the first 9 comments coming from this TANoids which each getting nothin less than 30likes. The worst thing is that the comments are totally silly in such away that you'll know it's thesame TANoids that are operating in the likes ministry and not reasonable nigerians. I think they surf the web for anti-APC news, post on nairaland and fill up the first page with hateful comments to fool nigerians, using their alternate monikers before telling their TAN mods to move it front page . If APC continue keeping quiet, the loss of reputation in the eyes of nigerians will be imminent. Something has to be done, perhaps borrowing thesame strategy but in a more reasonable way. I trust you to come up with something. Whatever it is, count me in. cool
Re: . by JEITO: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2014
GOODLUCK to you @OP grin
Re: . by eye4eye: 1:29am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Dear Jonathanians/TANoids/E-trolls

It has become a common trend for some you to "DIG" up my posts of the past that had a different view from my present political leaning. I don't only find it ridiculous but childish.

To set the record straight, I am not the kind that get stuck to a position even after realizing that the view I hold on to is contrary to the true position. It is even foolish to hold on to a position you once believe in after realizing that it isn't the right position/doctrine. Like Apostle Paul that did a 360' change as regards the Christian gospel(apologies to non Christians), despite being one of the Chief Persecutors, he laboured and died by the sword of Emperor Nero for the same Christian faith he once stood against. In fact, he infamously led the lynching of a Christian Matyr Stephen before his conversion according to the Holy Book.

Of recent, I observe with dismay on the actions of Jonathanians/TANoids/PDP using my past stance to malign my integrity and reputation rather than engage in a debate as regards issues intelligently. The Chief of them is Mogidi, who kept spamming and following me in virtually every threads using my once held OPINION on this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion-why-buharis-candidacy-not on General Mohammadu Buhari, which I have modified and even updated. Other trolls have been digging as far as my 2010 comments in their bid to malign me. Though I am not bothered, I consider it to be a shame, a disgrace and an embarrassment to adulthood that Grownups with possibly wives and kids will rather troll in an online forum than contribute intelligently to topics. First they tried labelling me as other posters, it failed. They went ahead to tag me a "Yoruba" and "Northerner", it still failed, now it is character assassination, which I am guaranteeing that it will fail.

I want to restate that I am 100% committed to the cause of the All Progressive Congress and to kickout the Rogues and Clueless People in Power led by My Brother/Father Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP gang out of power through the polling boot, which is a legitimate route. I owe nobody an apology nor explanation to this decision-except on my own volition.

Regards
#barcanista

BINGO!! grin grin grin
Re: . by eye4eye: 1:30am On May 01, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

You're now willfully looking for excuses to squeal your way out of the jam you created, and in the process demonstrating your talent and capacity as a highly paid poster. I will constantly remind you of your doublespeak, you shouldn't be taken serious. You accuse lots of us of digging into your past, but if it was once we would think its an aberration, you do it all the time which makes it a pattern. Your pattern of deceit will be exposed, I can promise you that.
Re: . by eye4eye: 1:30am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, I don't really care what you do, nor does your opinion matter. You have an image and reputation of a pathetic troll, spamming the forum with the same post does not just make you silly but it makes you look like a joke. Anyway, no where in my writeup did i tell you to stop, infact, you have my FULL BLESSING... I advised you as a human that continuing this path will only make you a symbol of ridicule and see what someone said to you in response to your silly act

You aren't a sensible person anyway...

I have "honored" you and humiliated myself by responding to your silly act, now I am sending you back to the ignore jail till further notice
Re: . by eye4eye: 1:31am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
digging up someone's past is not a problem but doing so with sense makes everytin interesting rather than spamming and trolling constituting nuisance on every thread posting the same thing childishly and getting the same
response.Eg on this thread, [b]Chief firefire dug up my comments and he got a "favorable" response. It will be foolish for him to repeatedly dig up the same thread, asking the same question and trolling on every thread.
[/b]Another is I like issue based tackling, that is what sensible people do rather than tackle emotionally, which unfortunately is the trademark of trolls and e-nuisance.
Anyway, I aint telling trolls to stop, I know how to handle such people

#JustBringIt

grin grin grin
Re: . by obi4eze(m): 1:35am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Dear Jonathanians/TANoids/E-trolls

It has become a common trend for some you to "DIG" up my posts of the past that had a different view from my present political leaning. I don't only find it ridiculous but childish.

To set the record straight, I am not the kind that get stuck to a position even after realizing that the view I hold on to is contrary to the true position. It is even foolish to hold on to a position you once believe in after realizing that it isn't the right position/doctrine. Like Apostle Paul that did a 360' change as regards the Christian gospel(apologies to non Christians), despite being one of the Chief Persecutors, he laboured and died by the sword of Emperor Nero for the same Christian faith he once stood against. In fact, he infamously led the lynching of a Christian Matyr Stephen before his conversion according to the Holy Book.

Of recent, I observe with dismay on the actions of Jonathanians/TANoids/PDP using my past stance to malign my integrity and reputation rather than engage in a debate as regards issues intelligently. The Chief of them is Mogidi, who kept spamming and following me in virtually every threads using my once held OPINION on this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion-why-buharis-candidacy-not on General Mohammadu Buhari, which I have modified and even updated. Other trolls have been digging as far as my 2010 comments in their bid to malign me. Though I am not bothered, I consider it to be a shame, a disgrace and an embarrassment to adulthood that Grownups with possibly wives and kids will rather troll in an online forum than contribute intelligently to topics. First they tried labelling me as other posters, it failed. They went ahead to tag me a "Yoruba" and "Northerner", it still failed, now it is character assassination, which I am guaranteeing that it will fail.

I want to restate that I am 100% committed to the cause of the All Progressive Congress and to kickout the Rogues and Clueless People in Power led by My Brother/Father Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP gang out of power through the polling boot, which is a legitimate route. I owe nobody an apology nor explanation to this decision-except on my own volition.

Regards
#barcanista
Re: . by obi4eze(m): 1:37am On May 01, 2015
Chaiii even Mogidi wey dey make mouth for the other thread even knows much about barcanista

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10,000,000 Africans Tell Obama "Take Your Gay Agenda And Shove It" / 6 People Buhari Will Never Go Against / Tension As Appeal Court Delivers Judgement On Rivers State Assembly Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.