Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread (725 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
EMMY AWARD WINNING THE VOICE JUST KICK STARTED LAST WEEK AND I THOUGHT I SHOULD OPEN A THREAD FOR THE LOVERS OF THE SHOW..
THE VOICE IS A MUSICAL SHOW THAT SHOWCASES DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD TO SHOWCASE THERE MUSICAL PROWESS AND TRY TO IMPRESS THE JUDGES TO BE PART OF THERE TEAMS...THE JUDGES FOR THESE SEASON ARE ARE ADAM LEVINE,BLAKE SHELTON,GWEN STEFANI AND PHARREL WILLIAMS...
THE BLIND AUDITIONS STARTED ON A VERY INTERESTING,TOUCHING AND FUNNY NOTE

IT IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AT mobitvshows.tk
Re: The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will be updating this thread soon as soon as am less busy......my work hectic is so much,hat I ve got limited time for myself....meanwhile,the blind audition is still keeping it real,and fun,and exciting and dramatic....you don't wanna miss any of this.....I will catch you guys later
Re: The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread by NoQualms1(f): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
So Shakira and Usher are not judges this season. Which station shows it please?
Re: The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2014
NoQualms1:
So Shakira and Usher are not judges this season. Which station shows it please?
You can download online every week,I can't really remember the station that shows it...because I do download it
Re: The Voice Us Seaseon 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2014
we have gotten to the battle stage where the coaches have a tough decision of choosing or selecting any one that wins a song battle...and an option of stealing from there fellow coaches...it gets really interesting...please dont miss it

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tayo, The Male Nigeria Representative At BBA Hotshot + 5 Others / Jennifers Diary: Why Do You Like Or Dislike / Can Jack Bauer Capture Raymond Reddington?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.