Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,404 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Have You Seen This? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Seen This? (1035 Views)

Have You Seen Her? / Have You Seen Zignor Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This? by jobnig: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
Just wondering if you've seen Pointandkill.com . This site is the Nigerian version of Facebook and people around the globe have their profiles there. It's free to post your profile.
Re: Have You Seen This? by arramyjay: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
No.
Re: Have You Seen This? by sistawoman: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2008
Why would i join a site called POINT and KILL?
Re: Have You Seen This? by jobnig: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2008
Sistawoman you have a "spoilt" mind. Pointandkill.com is a social networking site and not what you think! Does it mean that others whose profiles are there are somehow delusional? Naija women and their timid senses. Give me a break. Ugh!
Re: Have You Seen This? by Spreadit: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
Shegirl is the 'wait-and-see' or "patient" type. She doesn't want to visit the site but the "patient" dog may never eat any bone. Remember.
Re: Have You Seen This? by arramyjay: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2008
Spreadit:

Shegirl is the 'wait-and-see' or "patient" type. She doesn't want to visit the site but the "patient" dog may never eat any bone. Remember.

Thank you spokes person.bite me.
Re: Have You Seen This? by origina9ja(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
i will sign up 4 it next year cheesy cheesy
thanks any way
its more like a dating website undecided
Re: Have You Seen This? by Ben13: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
O boy!

come see human google ads! grin
Re: Have You Seen This? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2008
'pointand kill.com' ?? Sounds . . . . scary!!
Re: Have You Seen This? by omomioba: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
Ha ha ah ha ha! Yeye people. See their comments. Well, I like reading them because I always have a good laugh any time I visit. I feel i'm talking with real humans just as I do while on Pointandkill.com. I just carried one "point" and going to "kill" from the site just now grin grin.
Re: Have You Seen This? by princesa(f): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
do they sell fish there undecided
Re: Have You Seen This? by meekm: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2008
Yes now! Plenty of fish. You buy them with your looks and your profile.
Re: Have You Seen This? by princesa(f): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
so fishes has brains too cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This? by meekm: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2008
Princesa you're always funny cheesy, but I just viewed your profile with that of Shegirl @ pointandkill.com . Come on babies, tell us the truth, are you secretly going to point? wink
Re: Have You Seen This? by princesa(f): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
me ke

am not a fish na cheesy
why would i go secretly to a point and kill zone smiley
the one you saw must be an impersonator sad
Re: Have You Seen This? by Spreadit: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2008
Haba! shocked shocked Girls are pretenders!! Even when they point and kill they'd swear with their grandmother's life that they've never done such a "nasty" thing. The other day I was strolling with my GF when we ran into her Ex-boyfriend(she doesn't know I knew he was her ex). Come and see the way my babe just dey look one 3-storeyed building as if that was the first day she saw the building. I however greeted her ex-BF. When the guy's gone, I asked her if she knew who that boy was. She swore that she has never seen that face in her life!!!! Women, please have pity on men. This una lies are simply overbearing. angry angry angry
Re: Have You Seen This? by 190: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2008
nice story thats why i always advice ppl 2 use magun on their gfs, ur gf did the rite tin Jo, hail am 4 me, as 4 this point and kill i heard that Obama registered there too with my name however, he is the 1st fish on that site, LOL
Re: Have You Seen This? by ajayi1(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2008
@ Spreadit What a nce story. Well That's life.
Re: Have You Seen This? by ztyle(m): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2008
This Thread na Wa!
Re: Have You Seen This? by dbaptist1(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2008
190:

nice story thats why i always advice people 2 use magun on their gfs, ur girlfriend did the rite tin Jo, hail am 4 me, as 4 this point and kill i heard that Obama registered there too with my name however, he is the 1st fish on that site, LOL
my guy wat if u use the magun on the girl and when you wanna break up with her she no gree cause your magun still hold her
wetin u go do
imagine a scenario where u dey waka 4 road with a chick wey u still dey try to impress say u love her and she sti dey form and  the girl wey u use magun hold before come c you start to dey act.wetin u go do? grin
Re: Have You Seen This? by Angelic25(f): 4:02am On Nov 09, 2008
Wic 1 bi point n kill site o.
Re: Have You Seen This? by lancevader(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2008
hm

(1) (Reply)

* / There Are More Good Girls Than Bad Girls On Nairaland / I Need A Disable Lady For A Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.