Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? (589 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much House Do You Need / Fencing A House, Do You Suggest Total Fencing Or Partial Fencing (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? by watbas: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm in process of securing a place for my family. I want to learn from other home owners here. Do you build or buy? What make the difference?
Re: Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
You build according to your taste and also to buy will be much more expensive
Re: Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? by watbas: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
Nice points.
Re: Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? by justmoore: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
edozie04: You build according to your taste and also to buy will be much more expensive

Nice point.

But some buy, renovate/demolish & rebuild base on taste & location.
Re: Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? by gwas(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's better to buy if you have the money in bulk. Lots of beautiful houses out there...you would surely find your taste if you look around.

Building your house is not bad either, just that one encounter innumerable hurdles on the process. I'm a builder myself so I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Your First House - Do You Build Or Buy? by watbas: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is getting more interesting.

Thank you my people.

(1) (Reply)

for your certificate of occupancy(c of o), gov's consent. / 20 PLOTS Of LAND For SALE / With Just 675,000, You Can Be A Land Owner In Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.