Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (50133 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
We all know that, no time for dickmeasuring

Francis5: In terms of beauty, Anambra is a baby compared to Enugu.

And hey! I am not from either state; before Chino comes shooting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chai chai chai...

Shame don leave my brothers dey catch me.

Just look at the shameless pictures they are displaying.

Abeg where are pictures from awka and Nnewi cos most of this pix are from Onitsha where people hustle for 12hrs every blessed day to make a better life.

Street of awada obosi..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
anam city plan

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Since the hustle make the money in the city and invest there too, why the shame now
is Awada no longer in Anambra State

What stage is the Zik's Mausoleum now

HarmLessAkpi: Chai chai chai...

Shame don leave my brothers dey catch me.

Just look at the shameless pictures they are displaying.

Abeg where are pictures from awka and Nnewi cos most of this pix are from Onitsha where people hustle for 12hrs every blessed day to make a better life.

Street of awada obosi..

10 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Collynzo22: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Alambala adigo mma!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Collynzo22: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chino please ignore the detractors.
I haven't seen those pictures you posted in the other thread yet.
Well, I guess it is a marathon and not a sprint.
Alambala adigo mma!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by asadike(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
shizzle11: kedu kwanu ife ojo imere gi?, ngwa gbagharam i nugo smiley i bu kwanu ada nji eme onu cheesy
odinma, agbaghara go ngi. Okwa ima na anambra state mara nma? Ya mere ndi si na ya kwesiri ibu ndi oma.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onitsha River Port...

Abeg make una look beyond the crane and warehouse and see how residential building looks like at Otu Onicha Ado.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: anam city plan
Bia this man.

We don't need fake or illusional pix in this thread.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22: Alambala adigo mma!
Oga
Abeg I need you to assist me to execute something.

Abeg drop your email, so I can reach u through the mail.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Anambra has some of the best hospitality industry around..

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka: anam city plan

This has been underway for some time now....

I understand that it's a private venture between certain Anam indigenes and other partners . Wonder how far along things are. Probably nothing although hearts were in the right place.

Money. The one thing that continues to bite you in the ass. undecided

I hope this thread doesn't disappoint.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by eye4eye: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
osymerga: Anambra State.Nickname(s):Light of the NationIgbo:Ife MbàLocation of Anambra in NigeriaCoordinates:6°20′N7°00′E/6.333°N 7.000°ECountryNigeriaDate created27 August 1991CapitalAwkaGovernment•Governor[1]Willie Obiano(APGA)Area• Total4,844 km2(1,870 sq mi)Area rank35 of 36Population(2006 census)1• Total4,055,048• Rank10 of 36• Density840/km2(2,200/sq mi)GDP (PPP)• Year2007• Total$11.83 billion[2]• Per capita$1,615[2]Time zoneWAT(UTC+01)ISO 3166 codeNG-ANWebsiteanambrastate.gov.ng^1Preliminary resultsAnambra Stateis astatein south-easternNigeria. Its name is an anglicized version of the original 'Oma Mbala', the native name of theAnambra River. The Capital and the Seat of Government isAwka.OnitshaandNnewiare the biggest commercial and industrial cities, respectively. The state's theme is"Light Of The Nation". Boundaries are formed byDelta Stateto the west,Imo Stateand Rivers State to the south,Enugu Stateto the east andKogi Stateto the north. The origin of the name is derived from the Anambra River (Omambala) which is a tributary of the famousRiver Niger.The indigenous ethnic group in Anambra state are theIgbo(98% of population) and a small population ofIgala(2% of the population) who live mainly in the north-western part of the state.[3]Anambra is the eighth most populated state in theFederal Republic of Nigeriaand the second most densely populated state in Nigeria afterLagos State. The stretch of more than 45 km betweenObaandAmorkacontains a cluster of numerous thickly populated villages and small towns giving the area an estimated average density of1,500–2,000 persons per square kilometre.Natural resourcesAnambra is rich innatural gas,crudeoil,bauxite,ceramicand has an almost 100 percentarable soil.In the year 2006, foundation laying ceremony for the first Nigerian private refineryOrient Petroleum Refinery(OPR) was made at Aguleri area.[4]The Orient Petroleum Resource Ltd, (OPRL) owners of OPR, was licensed in June 2002, by the Federal Government to constructa private refinery with a 55,000 b/d capacity.Furthermore, Anambra state is a state that has many other resources in terms of agro-based activities like fishery and farming, as well as land cultivated for pasturing and animal husbandry.Currently, Anambra State has the lowestpoverty ratein Nigeria.

Anambra adigo mma!!!

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Collynzo22: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
HarmLessAkpi: Oga
Abeg I need you to assist me to execute something.

Abeg drop your email, so I can reach u through the mail.
Collynzo19@hushmail.com
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by eye4eye: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Anambra adigo mma!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by eye4eye: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Anambra adigo mma!

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
More on hospitality..

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
More on hospitality..

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by aryzgreat: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
St Patrick's Catholic cathedral Awka. Masterpiece of a church.

Anambra na ejesi uka Ike.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Face of industrialization..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
eye4eye:

Anambra adigo mma!!!

TonySpike!

Are you going to call your brother to order or what? Look at him doing things that his kinsmen should rebuke him for if he were Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by aryzgreat: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
I will storm Unizik very soon to capture the pictures of the edifice in that great citadel of learning. Btw I'm an alumnus. cool

This thread will hit 300 pages in one week.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Health facility..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22:
Collynzo19@hushmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinazaekperem2: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Orlandoowoh cannot troll on this thread, I have him in my boxers. Anambra adigo nma

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oya Chino. We are watching oh. Derailing other threads like Enugu and Imo isn't the main thing. Now, show us all the project your mentor Obi did while in office. Let us compare and contrast. Pictures they say speaks louder than words. Anyi le kwa ra gi.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
How can we start posting pictures of developmental projects and forget those that made it possible

they need no Intro....Even Obama and Hillary Clinton can confirm them by mere looking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by beryl04(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: Most of these pictures are horrible quality. If they can't at least measure up to the enugu ones there's no point posting them.

Hey Mob, didn't know ur from here too.
Sup?

Proudly Anambrarian.
From the land of the wise men of the Eastern stock.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Worldbest,the father of Nigeria[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by LasGidiOwner: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ongoing shoprite mall in Onitsha, though the pix below is several months old. The work on site have gone past this stage..

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Chwuemeka Ike[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.