Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose (2517 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Dapyem(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dapyem: SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 BY NAN

All courts in Ekiti State have been shut down
indefinitely on the orders of the state Chief
Judge, Justice Ayo Daramola, the News Agency
of Nigeria , reports.
The Chief Registrar of the state judiciary, Mr
Obafemi Fasanmi, stated this in a statement in
Ado-Ekiti on Thursday.
Fasanmi said the decision was taken as a result
of series of attacks on the court premises by
hoodlums since Monday which, he said, had
continued unabated.
He said the action of the Chief Judge had
become necessary in order to protect the lives of
judges and other judicial officers, who were being
harassed and man-handled by thugs on a daily
basis.
The Chief Registrar said a new date for the
reopening of the courts would be announced
later.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/attack-cj-orders-shutdown-of-ekiti-courts/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
who is dat moving thugs all around d court premises?
Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
All these so called developed country you guys are always, hyping do you think they don't have problems but becuz they no what true patriotism is ,they condemn it internally not post online so anybody can read. FYI " that how they keep growing"

I think the short coming of the present leaders is a tip of the iceberg compare to what the future holds.
you guys ague,insult each other online like you don't live in the same country and make the country look like trash in the eyes of aliens giving them leverage to insult us on our own forum.

Guys as learned as you guys are,you must know that the outside world know close to nothing about this country they only believe what they read online and use them as facts. they probably haven't even left the shores of their home town.
You should know that anything posted online can be
seen by the whole world.

If you want to make a change about this country then every single letter you post online in a public forum about the country and its government should be positive Cuz that is required of you as a citizen that claims to care.

where you come from and who you support does not matter as long as you salute to the "Green white Green" all your effort must be to support the country.
if you are always posting trash about the country then you should know that we as a people make up the country.

Nobody denies that all is well but we only course more harm than good when we keep promoting the negativity to the outside world.
I mean for crying out loud the internet is not an indigenous radio house or the house of senate.

Stop posting trash about the country all in the name of making traffic.
if you want the change you glamour for start changing our picture in the public eye with your resources (mb) online and fight injustice,ethnicity,corruption,tribalism nd the rest internally that is the only way we can attain the height we rightfully deserve.

change can only happen when we stop all this and start doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose by gannod(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=gregg2]APC sleep lies, dream lies and feed on lies. I thought Fayemi was a man of honour[/quote

Fayemi,a man of honour? He is a wolf. We(Ekitis) know him for who he is,hence we voted him out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election / Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council / We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.