Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? (489 Views)

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
I was listening to a programme over the radio ealier today,where listeners were allowed to call in. The programme was on the current affairs in the country.

One woman called in and she was crying profusely on the phone as she contributes. After she dropped the line,the presenter were taken aback and were asking themselves if any national issue has ever moved them to tears before.

We even saw examples in Patience Jonathan,Buhari,El-Rufai,Femi Fani Kayode etc

But aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the tears real? Have you ever shed tears over Nigeria before?
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
I don’t need to again, somebody have wept for me. grin

Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by Haywhymido(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
No, i avnt n will never. I only feel bitter dat's d most i can do.
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by zig2ryme04: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
I only cry for the lost souls who dont know Jesus
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by adioolayi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
I have not
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OP....yes ke! wen i saw this pixangry

Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by derrick333(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
USA 94 wen we lost to Argentina grin
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by seankafor(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
yes when i heard ice prince s voice (my beautiful naija my beautiful naija) ft oritse femi.
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by pazienza(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
derrick333: USA 94 wen we lost to Argentina grin

Don't cry for me,Argentina.
Re: Have You Cried Over Nigeria Before? by derrick333(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
pazienza:

Don't cry for me,Argentina.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fresh $5.7m Scandal: You Have Turned Nigeria To A Rogue Nation, APC Tells GEJ / Adamawa Acting Gov. Fintiri To Appeal His Sack By Court / ‘jonathan Is 6th Richest African President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.