Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Who truly Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who truly Loves You? (1476 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who truly Loves You? by Kunleskey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
To say the truth i know the person who love's me very well.my father in heaven..
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kunleskey: To say the truth i know the person who love's me very well.my father in heaven..
Lol y is everyone saying God and their family
are u telling me you don't have someone who truly loves u apart from God and your family?
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
You know atimes making millions of friends is not an achievement,the achievement is to make a friend who stands with you when millions are against you..that's how to know who truly loves you
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Only God can you find the love you seek. This kinda of love can be replicated to you by mere men. That is when you are close to God.

For example, I said I would never love any woman....hehe, don't ask me why. But since I got closer to God, he has opened my eyes to the kind of women that will balance my life.

In fact, there is a particular trial that will befall you and your beloved family will take off..... For example marrying a Babalawo pikin or someone of another religion or some obscure situation that cannot be foreseen or explained by the carnal mind.
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Kunleskey(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Lol y is everyone saying God and their family
are u telling me you don't have someone who truly loves u apart from God and your family?
my best friend is my worst enemy...my gf lust me and infatuate me na only my father in heaven love me upon all my iniquities
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
neutralwaya: Only God can you find the love you seek. This kinda of love can be replicated to you by mere men. That is when you are close to God.

For example, I said I would never love any woman....hehe, don't ask me why. But since I got closer to God, he has opened my eyes to the kind of women that will balance my life.

In fact, there is a particular trial that will befall you and your beloved family will take off..... For example marrying a Babalawo pikin or someone of another religion or some obscure situation that cannot be foreseen or explained by the carnal mind.
Y will you marry babalawo pikingrin grin
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Y will you marry babalawo pikingrin grin

Shey na you want love ni.....you just dey start wink
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Love resides in the heart and is made evident by actions...

By their actions you'll know those who truly love you. they may pretend to, but long as it isn't genuine they'll 'fall apart' someday..

IMO, the best lyrics Celine Dion ever dropped is the
"There is no other love like a mother's for her child"..
of course God does loves us immeasurably, but we ain't talking spiritual here...

Nice piece by the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Love resides in the heart and is made evident by actions...

By their actions you'll know those who truly love you. they may pretend to, but long as it isn't genuine they'll 'fall apart' someday..

IMO, the best lyrics Celine Dion ever dropped is the
"There is no other love like a mother's for her child"..
of course God does loves us immeasurably, but we ain't talking spiritual here...

Nice piece by the way cheesy
Oh thank youwink

1 Like

Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
neutralwaya:

Shey na you want love ni.....you just dey start wink
Lol love no carry mi reach that side abeg
Re: Who truly Loves You? by crazyawesome911(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Who loves me?.

Its indeed a saddening question. Who loves me? Lol. Its also Funny too.

I could say the group of guys I chill together that have same Motivation Τ̅Ơ succeed with (which are a lil bit older than me).
I dunno, I really can differentiate friends this days.

But I do know, the guys I have crazy bad fun or ca® efree fun with do not at all like me sef.

Modified- I hit google after typing my "not so make sense answer" and I couldn't even find the question not Τ̅Ơ talk of answer. It shows how delicate the question is, really.

Thanks shannie for making me realise this question. Ill take proper note of myself and people around me more closely now. xoxox

1 Like

Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Lol love no carry mi reach that side abeg

It's alright cool

Be civil to all, sociable with many, familiar with a few, friends with a handful and enemy with none.

You never know who loves you including in your family until when truly tested.
Re: Who truly Loves You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2014
neutralwaya:

It's alright cool

Be civil to all, sociable with many, familiar with a few, friends with a handful and enemy with none.

You never know who loves you including in your family until when truly tested.
For sure I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You ever...... / Help! Election Postponed. What New Excuse For Valentine Now??? / Man In Tears -eating No Food, Vomiting & Defecating After Girlfriend Dumped Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.