Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Polaris Digitech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Polaris Digitech (2770 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Digitech by suxex4ever: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
I want to know if polaris digitech is a good place to work and have a good career in field data collector Focus on:
* career development
* good working environment
* and salary
Re: Polaris Digitech by Lovetinz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
I will believe its a good organization. Skye Bank, Diamond Bank & MTN are among their clients,
I wish you good luck.

http://polarisdigitech.net/

1 Like

Re: Polaris Digitech by suxex4ever: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lovetinz: I will believe its a good organization. Skye Bank, Diamond Bank & MTN are among their clients,
I wish you good luck.

http://polarisdigitech.net/

Thanks. I also need info from people who know much about the company
Re: Polaris Digitech by ayoola190: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Though not well known, it might be good
Re: Polaris Digitech by papilont(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
suxex4ever:
I want to know if polaris digitech is a good place to work and have a good career in field data collector Focus on:
* career development
* good working environment
* and salary
[color=#006600][/color]

Did you later get any information about the coy?
Re: Polaris Digitech by suxex4ever: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
papilont:
[color=#006600][/color]

Did you later get any information about the coy?
I flipped through its website and managed to get some informations, but not on my bulleted point. Am still awaiting their call.

Anything?
Re: Polaris Digitech by papilont(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=suxex4ever post=28798803]
I flipped through its website and managed to get some informations, but not on my bulleted point. Am still awaiting their call.

Anything?

I really do not know anything about them? When did you apply? And have you been sent any message lately?

Thanks
Re: Polaris Digitech by suxex4ever: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2014
papilont:
[color=#006600][/color]

i think i applied around march and started getting calls and mails some few mnths back. The calls was for almost a month, 1 per week till it finally stops but promised to get back to me.
Re: Polaris Digitech by papilont(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]i think i applied around march and started getting calls and mails some few mnths back. The calls was for almost a month, 1 per week till it finally stops but promised to get back to me.
Exactly what position did you apply for and again why were they sending you messages and calling you often?
Re: Polaris Digitech by papilont(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
suxex4ever:

i think i applied around march and started getting calls and mails some few mnths back. The calls was for almost a month, 1 per week till it finally stops but promised to get back to me.

Exactly what position did you apply for and again why were they sending you messages and calling you often?
Re: Polaris Digitech by carsprayer: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
How was your experience like? Did you later work with them? I received a mail from them to fill a guarantor form.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Or Sss / Should I Recommend My Friend For This Job? / Your Offices Flat Shoes At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.