Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: (1785 Views)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Charlesberry(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO GUYS/ LADIES TOO: take it or liv it naa ya own cup of tea!!!!

TO WOMANIZERS:
It has been observed that some guys have sex with many ladies, i.e multiple sex partners. There are some guys that have more than five girlfriends; some guys have many bed-mates; such guys deceive ladies and take them to bed. Such a guy pretends to love a lady, takes the lady to bed and sleeps with her and then dumps her. After dumping her, he goes to another lady and repeat the same thing again.
The fact is this: sex is as deadly as it is sweet. Premarital sex is dangerous. Be careful about the people u have sex with. There are some ladies that destroy destiny after having sex with them. The more you sleep with many ladies, the more your destiny is destroyed. sleeping with many girls causes stagnation and set-back in your business, job, academics and delay of blessing. This is why so many men are not progressing and things are not moving well with them. Avoid multiple sex partners. It is not every beautiful lady you see on the road that is a human being. Some of these ladies are agents of the devil. They are sent to the earth to sleep with men and destroy the destiny of men.
My fellow men, control your sex urge. You are killing yourself. Condom can only prevent diseases but it can not prevent the spiritual negative effect of sex. Your erection should not control your direction.
DO NOT DESTROY YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FIVE MINUTES ENJOYMENT.

#bitter_truth.

THANKS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by nnadychuks(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
op i feel your pain.. Did the agent take away your joyfulstick?

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by echobee(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ops,
God bless u.
Guys,una don hear ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by ebamma(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
story story
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by ebamma(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
echobee: Ops,
God bless u.
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by ebamma(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
echobee: Ops,
God bless u.
na only guys get sexual organ?
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by vizkiz: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
what is this one saying now undecided
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by EventHUB(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin ok
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz: what is this one saying now undecided
ZIP-UP

For now#
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by April07: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz: what is this one saying now undecided

That u shu stop hafin sex aneeha aneeha if not u wee not build manshun in ya villeche.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by vizkiz: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
urhoboman: ZIP-UP

For now#

yeah, i am always zipping up my bags undecided
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by vizkiz: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
April07:

That u shu stop hafin sex aneeha aneeha if not u wee not build manshun in ya villeche.. tongue

swirry, can you speak in english please?? undecided
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by April07: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry, can you speak in english please?? undecided

No.. I dunt speek heenglish

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by vizkiz: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
April07:

No.. I dunt speek heenglish

undecided
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by valmunich(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
This Op seems pained
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by jennylove7575(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tales by moonlight. Demons snatching penniss story..never heard it before..sorry, fake story.. grin
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by mcdreeezy: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OP You are jux bein superstitious. I've not slept with anybody before but I don't believe u. You are simply wrong...
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by April07: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz:

undecided

Oh puhlease... let's not derail this oh-so-beeyooriful thread.. come with me.. *drags him out by the trouser* tongue
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by vizkiz: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
April07:

Oh puhlease... let's not derail this oh-so-beeyooriful thread.. come with me.. *drags him out by the trouser* tongue

sister place can you stop that?? You see, the bible says... undecided
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by April07: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz:

sister place can you stop that?? You see, the bible says... undecided

*rolls eyes all the way to abuja* Whorefa

1 Like

Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by vizkiz: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
April07:

*rolls eyes all the way to abuja* Whorefa

swirry, i think you need to come over to my office, i'v gat some revelations to reveal to you wink
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Enegod(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
undecided
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
You should address this to girls
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
B4 nko? Something must kill a man, most especially 'women'
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Charlesberry:

#bitter_truth.

THANKS.
Fornication/Adultery no doubt has consequencies !!!
Though not necessarily spiritual but it has ''set back'' implication .... E.g the precious time you need to plan your life is the time you deplored on :

Nneka, Nnenna, Shandy, Becky,Priscilla, pamela,Laura,Aishatu,Bukola,Funke etc .....
Even where you are smart enough to avoid these girls , they would surely cause Noise to your plan as far as you bring them into your program !!

Though. Fornication is the career of some folks and they are as fulfilled in it as you are too !!!

But for some other folks who want something else , Fornication will surely cause delay in your other endeavor !!
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Charlesberry(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Tales by moonlight. Demons snatching penniss story..never heard it before..sorry, fake story.. grin

Fake story huh? Continue sleeping around. You can increase the number of men you sleep with. Consequences await you and when that time comes don't put blame on God or your family for your short-coming
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by Charlesberry(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
mcdreeezy: @OP You are jux bein superstitious. I've not slept with anybody before but I don't believe u. You are simply wrong...

How? Prove it? But you can't prove it well its ya own cup of tea anyway
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by jennylove7575(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Charlesberry:

Fake story huh? Continue sleeping around. You can increase the number of men you sleep with. Consequences await you and when that time comes don't put blame on God or your family for your short-coming
how do u know I sleep around? Have u met me before? Have we dated before? Is that how ur mum and sisters sleep around with men?
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by 100Cents: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Formication is sin.

But you need to see how ladies in our churches ignore this. You want to marry a lady and you don't phu.ck her, she will do it outside..
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by philantoxx(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
someone's gutted.
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by dandydaniels(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charlesberry: IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO GUYS/ LADIES TOO: take it or liv it naa ya own cup of tea!!!!

TO WOMANIZERS:
It has been observed that some guys have sex with many ladies, i.e multiple sex partners. There are some guys that have more than five girlfriends; some guys have many bed-mates; such guys deceive ladies and take them to bed. Such a guy pretends to love a lady, takes the lady to bed and sleeps with her and then dumps her. After dumping her, he goes to another lady and repeat the same thing again.
The fact is this: sex is as deadly as it is sweet. Premarital sex is dangerous. Be careful about the people u have sex with. There are some ladies that destroy destiny after having sex with them. The more you sleep with many ladies, the more your destiny is destroyed. sleeping with many girls causes stagnation and set-back in your business, job, academics and delay of blessing. This is why so many men are not progressing and things are not moving well with them. Avoid multiple sex partners. It is not every beautiful lady you see on the road that is a human being. Some of these ladies are agents of the devil. They are sent to the earth to sleep with men and destroy the destiny of men.
My fellow men, control your sex urge. You are killing yourself. Condom can only prevent diseases but it can not prevent the spiritual negative effect of sex. Your erection should not control your direction.

#bitter_truth.

THANKS.

nah only 5mins you d last?
Re: Important Message To Guys/ Womanizers: by computerboy: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
dandydaniels:

nah only 5mins you d last?

ŔÒĹĹÌÑĢ grin

NAIRALANDERS SEF

(1) (2) (Reply)

7reasons Why Women Like Bad Guys / How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? / 101 Funny Pick Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.