Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money (629 Views)

A Project On Pneumatics Driven Soap Cutting Machine: Please Help / Count Your Blessings! What Have You Lost Or Gained Via Nairaland? / Count Your Blessings Of 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money by Eberex(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2014
I was one of those mocking those who count their money after withdrawing from the ATM machine, because I believe its a programmed machine. But just this morning I used the GTbank ATM located at Opebi (one close to the MTN office). I chose the N5,000.00 option and I collected my money and into my wallet it went. At the office i decided to send someone to make deposit for me and I discovered it was N4,000.00 because that was the only money i put in my wallet. Is it jazz or what? because this aint the first time i'm using the ATM machine.
Re: ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money by ifaoni(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2014
mo ti gbo.. Buy your cheap datas wt bonus. Check my signature.
Re: ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money by mployer(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Bro something else happened to your money. ATM doesn't make mistake
Re: ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money by Eberex(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2014
mployer:
Bro something else happened to your money. ATM doesn't make mistake

Then please.............please explain this one to me. It wasn't even up to 30minutes that i discovered it. If it was at the end of he day i would have doubted, since i might have used some of the money.
Re: ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money by Eberex(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2014
ifaoni: mo ti gbo.. Buy your cheap datas wt bonus. Check my signature.

I don't need your Advert bro

(1) (Reply)

Gov Rotimi Amaechi Alleged Ebola Expenses / Islamic Militants ISIS Crucify Teenager For Taking Pictures Of Their Building / The 4 Worst Things To Say To A Friend Who's Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.