Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,194 members, 7,925,710 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

"Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio (89041 Views)

Please Which Chemistry Textbook Is Best For Advance Level / What Is The Best Maths,physics And Chemistry Textbook / Please Recommend The Best A Level Chemistry Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by TOCHI007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Download ababio pdf from www.bookzz.org and get professional chemistry teacher on 08068662057. Free lectures only.
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by MarvelOwolanke(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
2006 post... chai, Nairaland don old o�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by Aguemma(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Go get lamlad's chemistry
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by garbanfarhan: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Please where can I get the pdf of ababio?
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by Basic123: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
MarvelOwolanke:
2006 post... chai, Nairaland don old o�
Did you observe how reasonable people were with their comments then.You will think it was an American forum like Reddit!
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by Mizessy: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Basic123:

Did you observe how reasonable people were with their comments then.You will think it was an American forum like Reddit!

Me chatting from 2023 and replying a 2005 post. That's when some University freshers now were born shocked Omo!! Things have really changed. And it's going to keep changing. This conversation would still be here even in many years to come. Wow. If you see this message between 2025 to 2030... Reply me smiley grin
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by Basic123: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mizessy:

Me chatting from 2023... Omo!! Things have really changed. And it's going to keep changing. This conversation would still be here even in many years to come. Wow. If you see this message between 2025 to 2030... Reply me smiley grin
😆
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by Mizessy: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
I'm still looking for the ababio PDF though. I've searched everywhere. Google, Twitter, telegram... Nothing. It's almost impossible to find
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by Xendre22: 1:36am On May 30
Dem it , I am trying to download the bdf that's why am here, well hi 2024 still counting
Re: "Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio by ziinee: 4:26am On Jul 08
A brother in church took me through the first five chapters. After that I read the whole book by myself and my class was always far behind me to the extent that I never needed to write notes in class. My Chemistry teacher looked. I salute him for not getting intimidated with my knowledge of chemistry. He became my friend instead. Eventually, I carried on to study chemistry in lautech. My CareMystery took me to South, now to America. I get emotional anytime I remember the colors, the teaching approach in that book. It was dirty after years of use. I just took some soap and water, dip a cloth in it and rubbed it. My textbook started to glitter again. So pleasant I always read it while in bed. What other textbook do we have on Africa that is comparable to Ababio? I know not. I used the one with white cover. OMG I have forgotten the edition. I bought it in 1993 for 310 naira. I still remember alot of what each chapter was all about, lemme do some memory test, like chapter 18 is about Water, 19 hydrogen. I can't remember chapter 20 but 21 is on Air, 23 nitrogen and its compound...that last time I read it was in the late 90s. I dont get it when some folks here say it's a difficult textbook. It simplified my life I cried when I read Afolayan thinking chemistry wasn't for me, until that brother advised that I should go get ababio and put me through the 5 chapters. Every all the countries I have gone to, my colleagues felt I had an interesting foundation in chem. I had to teach them elementary concepts from ababio even during PhD chemistry research. I thank THE THEN Nigerian MINISTRT IF EDUCATION for approving such a great textbook from Ghana for not allowing nepotism to be loud their judgements. Ababio was unarguably the best text then. No one was willing to waste his time debating this. Africa's got talent, if only we can put our heads together. Ababio, thank you for writing that book, where ever you are in heaven. I am a life that was changed. I am glad you gave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record / Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.