Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? (2137 Views)

My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by inositol88(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wud give her a ripe hot slap to revive her first, then wen she wake up I go ask her to faint five times for me, if not, hmmmmmm.m!

ego red oh
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Ivanspring(f): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
assfreak:

Na because you never see me dey perform before. Na from the time I touch mike, you go begin dey cry. I begin sing like this, dey rock my electric guitar, na fainting go remain.

Lol... If i no fit faint for my crush, then na you? I'm not the fainting kind dear. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by philantoxx(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: chai grin
surprised?..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Sarimah(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx:
surprised?..
not at all...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by philantoxx(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: not at all...
aite..coz u know its not fair 4 a girl 2 act Dat way
Sarimah: not at all...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Sarimah(f): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx:
lol..yeah
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ivanspring:

Lol... If i no fit faint for my crush, then na you? I'm not the fainting kind dear. cheesy

See as you drag me for ground. If I sing for you, you go develop immediate crush 4 me. Anyway, since you don get crush, make I no disturb u.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by philantoxx(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: lol..yeah
thanks 4 saying d truth.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Odunharry(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
After d show,i wl walk up to celebrity to cme revive her while i find my way home...NO TIME
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Odunharry(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich: If i do mistake try wake am, make MTN mast fall for my head! which kind yeye girl does that angry angry
correct guy...if she faint na to go call d celeb mk cme carry her go hospital
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
PRINCEHPXP: Guys If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A
Celebrity At A Party, Will You Take
Her To
The Hospital?
Leave her there and go home?
Continue Clubbing??

What will u do Nairalanders?

what rubbish! I'll try to take care of her and when she gets beta, we'll start our own celebrity show @ home. It must lead somewhr.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Tymax(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
"Faint" is too much sef. angry She wouldn't even dare scream his name unless she wants to go home alone that day.

angry Especially if it's that Iyanya guy.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Afrok(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
The celebrity better resuscitate her, if not she'll go and wait for the celebrity to perform for her again in hell, except the so-called gf get health issues .
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by dytbabe: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
D
Tymax: "
angry Especially if it's that Iyanya guy.

U and this guy ehn
I never see
grin grin grin grin

Ladies, its hot in here
Can I take off my shirt
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
valicious1:
Supported! Make her deaf and dumb.

My mistake. I ment Dump her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Tymax(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
dytbabe: D

U and this guy ehn
I never see
grin grin grin grin

Ladies, its hot in here
Can I take off my shirt
grin grin grin grin
Lol. I just don't like the way ladies scream for him. And that Iyanya will now be rolling waist for them. Just because he gat muscle.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by dytbabe: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax:
And that Iyanya will now be rolling waist for them. Just because he gat muscle.

Go get ur own muscle na
Abi

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
dytbabe:

Go get ur own muscle na
Abi

grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehehehehe....

Tymax is not smiling.....

I'm his exercise instructor/physiologist.....He is not complying....Maybe you should help me talk to him....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
izsmike: i wont be surprise to hear that u collapse after seeing daddy shoki
Hahahahaha
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
sweetylicious: Hahahahaha

angry Why u dey ignore me?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=assfreak]

angry Why u dey ignore me?

[/quoteI I am not.They banned me for some minute.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=sweetylicious][/quote]

Na who ban you? OK, sorry. I think sey you dey ignore me.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
assfreak:

Na who ban you? OK, sorry. I think sey you dey ignore me.
This guy you no wan leave me abi.Hope you won't insult me again,this one you are seeking for my attention.Lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
sweetylicious: This guy you no wan leave me abi.Hope you won't insult me again,this one you are seeking for my attention.Lol

No, I can't. I like you now. I just dey pretend.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by obomobo: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
youmour: I see FP material in this post,make I reserve space first I dey come make I go spy on my neighbour daughter wen dey baff
badt guy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
assfreak:

No, I can't. I like you now. I just dey pretend.
Hmmm are you sure? oya chop knuckle
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chanchit: If she scream too much sef, xpecially those "I love you MJ..!" I don delete her file be that, if she come faint, ha..! That is unforgivable, when I don give her like 4slaps, she go chop like 3join am when she wake up and we will be going on our seperate ways from that venue.
Hahahahahaha.

Crazy u.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charles4075: I'll wake her up, then pet her and tell her that I love her so much. Take her to the car, belt up but will tell her not to so she can ease her stress, run a speed of 160km/hr slam the brake and use her side of the car to hit a tree and she files out of the car through the front glass, then she can faint better.. Rubbish girl
Hehehehehehe.

Another crazy guy.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Charles4075(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
missbronze: Hehehehehehe.

Another crazy guy.
What would you have expected me to do my sister? Hang my self like this?

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
sweetylicious: Hmmm are you sure? oya chop knuckle

I do not merely like you. I love you in fact. Receive the knuckle and a kiss on the...

I don go mention u for another thread o. No vex.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na una sabi.

As for me.., i will faint the day i see John Legend. He is my crush.

And, if i happen to have a date with him.., i will just die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is An Ideal Val Gift For A Lady / Guys, Be Confident / I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.