Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) (3741 Views)

Meet World’s Se-xiest Pregnant Woman!…see Pictures She Shared / The World`s Wealthiest Princes / This Top 10 S*xiest Brazilian Models Photos Is So Hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014

Real Madrid's James Rodriguez is the world's s*xiest man in 2014.

That's the verdict from the Spanish edition of the popular magazine.

The Colombian forward, who burst onto the scene with his performances at this summer's World Cup, was given the honour this week. He beat out the likes of noted attractive teammate Cristiano Ronaldo—and the other 3.5 billion men in the world—to take the crown.

James Rodriguez could soon be attracting angry glances from Cristiano Ronaldo in the Real Madrid dressing room after being named the s*xiest man in the world.

And now James’ boyish good looks have seen him collect another trophy to place alongside his Golden Boot.

In the latest edition of ‘People en Espanol’, his wife explains what makes the playmaker so irresistible.

“He’s a very attractive man,” said Daniela Ospina. “But what I most like is the way he is, his personality. It’s what I really love.”

The 23-year-old’s mother also praised the Madrid star, through thankfully refrained from commenting on just how s*xy he is.

“He is still the same,” said Maria del Pilar Rubio. “What characterises him most is his humility.”

The award given to James is unlikely to impress Cristiano Ronaldo, who as we all know has a rather vain streak to him.

Ronaldo was recently named the fittest man alive by Men’s Health, but we suspect he will now be lusting after the crown of his new team-mate as well.
Well i will want a Nairalander to challenge this dude, post your real photo to challenge him and you could be bagging that award home cool
Let it begin
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Jobless mofos end up creating silly threads

4 Likes

Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Aniroly(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
i'll challenge grin pix loading
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Aniroly(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: Jobless mofos end up creating silly threads

But not as jobless and foolish as your dad i guess, quote me if your mum is mad and hey your pix reminds me of my late dog shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Aniroly:

But not as jobless and foolish as your dad i guess, quote me if your mum is mad and hey your pix reminds me of my late dog shocked
now dis is what i mean, and.... Hy am ur worst nightmare. Is like u want make dem ban u

1 Like

Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by padeolu: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm following this thread just because of lindajohn && aniroly grin grin
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
padeolu: I'm following this thread just because of lindajohn && aniroly grin grin
follow well oh, make sure say u no go miss road before u follow oh
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by padeolu: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: follow well oh, make sure say u no go miss road before u follow oh
am actually holding ur cloth for back... Anywhere you go, I go.
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
padeolu: am actually holding ur cloth for back... Anywhere you go, I go.
lwkmd.. ah ah u wan naked me?
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by padeolu: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: lwkmd.. ah ah u wan naked me?
no worries, na only me dey here. && I no go look, but I go snap pics sha
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by padeolu: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
padeolu: no worries, na only me dey here. && I no go look, but I go snap pics sha
grin
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by padeolu: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: grin
I guess u've someone in mind (prolly a NLer) dah can challenge the so called "world sexiest man"
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
padeolu: I guess u've someone in mind (prolly a NLer) dah can challenge the so called "world sexiest man"
post ur pic na, make sure say u get sixpacks ohh
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aniroly:

lmao...take it easy man
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
na now your CAREER END....
since u wan do PLEASURE B4 BUSINESS....
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Aniroly(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: now dis is what i mean, and.... Hy am ur worst nightmare. Is like u want make dem ban u

As in undecided you dey fear ban abi,
someone creating a topic and you call dat joblessness

1 Like

Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aniroly:

As in undecided you dey fear ban abi,
someone creating a topic and you call dat joblessness
get out...... Aturu
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Aniroly(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: get out...... Aturu
Adiok ono ffi
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Aniroly(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: get out...... Aturu
Adiok ono utebe itid mfo

1 Like

Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by padeolu: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: post ur pic na, make sure say u get sixpacks ohh
Na just 3 packs I get o (2 brreasts && a pot belle). , but a friend don promise to borrow me two more packs..Although my face fine small sha. I don upload one sha
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aniroly:
Adiok ono utebe itid mfo
oo na akwa ibom fowl i dy follow talk self
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Aniroly(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: oo na akwa ibom fowl i dy follow talk self
Ayem ake abu kun, adiok ano ffi 100 times, thot i was talking to human, hey you are an ape in human form, forget ur toasters cuz i know thats why you are feeling fly they are only luking for that hole b/w ua legs, they would run after seeing cuz dey wont bother due to the odour,i advice you wash it a little else they would put ur story on sexuality section on how ur hole stinks
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lindajohn: .
Aniroly: .
you guys should call ya selfs to order, i believe you are both above this shit
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by dstnd: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey wot is goin on here
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by dstnd: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
5naira:
you guys should call ya selfs to order, i believe you are both above this shit
respect each oda evn if u can c urselfs
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by kissty(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
5naira:
Well i will want a Nairalander to challenge this dude, post your real photo to challenge him and you could be bagging that award home cool
Let it begin
wel i dnt tink any dude cm do dat in nairaland
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
dstnd: respect each oda evn if u can c urselfs
ma'am i dont understand you please
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by Lindajohn(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aniroly:
Ayem ake abu kun, adiok ano ffi 100 times, thot i was talking to human, hey you are an ape in human form, forget ur toasters cuz i know thats why you are feeling fly they are only luking for that hole b/w ua legs, they would run after seeing cuz dey wont bother due to the odour,i advice you wash it a little else they would put ur story on sexuality section on how ur hole stinks
baby... Ignoring kids since 1904
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by dstnd: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
5naira:
ma'am i dont understand you please
mean can't sowi ma bad
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by julioralph(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
No wonder Ronaldo dey jealous d guy....
CR refused to celebrate with him when he scored recently.
Re: World's S*xiest Man 2014 (challenge Him If You Can) by benswagtt(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Lindajohn: now dis is what i mean, and.... Hy am ur worst nightmare. Is like u want make dem ban u
dat guy na fool! U ah actually lukin eemmm... Kissablegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hail The Queen! Beyonce Shows Off Her Curves In A Skimpy Denim Playsuit / Ice Prince Zamani In New Swag (photos) / Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Everyday Expands My Hips - Nigerian Woman Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.