Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,873 members, 7,976,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti (1527 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by lalasticlala(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
A former chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Ekiti State and staunch supporter of Mr Ayo Fayose, Mr. OmolafeAderiye was yesterday evening shot dead by four unknown gunmen at the Ijigbo area of Ado-Ekiti the state capital.

According to Sahara reporters, Mr Aderiye was accosted and shot at close range while on his way home after a meeting with the governor elect.

Reports say he was present at the Ekiti state high court yesterday where a Judge was beaten up by pro-Fayose "supporters". Continue to see a pic of the late Aderiye after he was shot...

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/09/graphic-pic-aide-of-govrnor-elect-ayo.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by englishmart(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just in case

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by PapiWata: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shotgun blast. Close range. Buck-shot.

The shooter was standing no more than 30 feet away, from the looks of the pellet pattern.

That load of buck-shot would have hit him with the impact of a Mack truck. He would be stone dead before he hit the ground.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by Donmarrius: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is it a culture in that part of Nigeria?.
Politically motivated killings,is now a day to day news in the west.
Its an evil,and highly condemnable.
Honestly,we are about witnessing the 'northern spirit' in the west,but God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
I believe he left a wife, children and other dependants behind. Now, who's gonna take care of them?? For what course exactly did he die?? Was it just??

I'm sorry to say this, frankly I don't feel sorry for him.
Who in their right mind dies for a politician?? Isn't that madness??
Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by daveP(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wont just talk. The town is just getting up, people are moving, though still frightened angry
Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
daveP: I wont just talk. The town is just getting up, people are moving, though still frightened angry

cars now move?
Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by kokoA(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
PapiWata: Shotgun blast. Close range. Buck-shot.

The shooter was standing no more than 30 feet away, from the looks of the pellet pattern.

That load of buck-shot would have hit him with the impact of a Mack truck. He would be stone dead before he hit the ground.
Hollywood don spoil you finish.. grin
Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

cars now move?
yeah, and bikes. At least till d curfew kicks in. So its 'do what you can while you can'
Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by firefox4th(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thats on 3rd rib,but why ?
No ye not " they that kill with sword shall die by it" ?
Re: Graphic Pic: Aide Of Govrnor-Elect Ayo Fayose Shot Dead In Ekiti by cirmuell(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
PapiWata: Shotgun blast. Close range. Buck-shot.

Nice, what are you James Bond? undecided

Well done though grin

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison- Madueke's Sister, Osiyo Agama, Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / My Discussion On Buhari's Economic Policies And Corruption In 2011 / Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.