Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,350 members, 7,926,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble (8243 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by ALAYORMII: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Many ladies of these days are too
“sophisticated” to manage the ups and downs in marriage. When a white man cheats, his wife files for divorce, but when an African man cheats, his wife shouldn’t do that. Anyway, that was in the good days of our mothers.
Today, our ladies are copying the white ladies and the home front is becoming a battle field, where ladies are claiming equal rights with men and some even want to be in control of their man, at all cost.
Only the few humble ladies, can stay in
marriage.
What is OluFamous.Com been saying with this long grammar? I’m just helping our young ladies out their who go into marriage based on what they see about Oyinbo marriage; if you do that you will fail.Simple!
Anyway, to the sad story causing serious confusion in Naija entertainment industry. Tiwa Savage’s 5-month old marriage is said to be in serious trouble and the issues is about money. See the details…
Story according to Kemi Filani:
Heard this last night but didn’t put it up till I was able to do some little confirmations here and there…
Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun’s marriage is
heading for the rocks, she might change her mind later but right now they are undergoing some serious marital crisis.
Their marriage is barely five months (they got
married in Dubai in May) but Tiwa can’t hold it
anymore… she’s tired of putting up with Tunji….. he beats her, etc… So many incredible stories I can’t even put here but she’s finally ready to call it quit and it all revolves around her money.
Three different sources in their inner circle
confirmed this.
“Kemi, it’s nothing new abeg. We were
shocked when she accepted to marry
him, he’s been beating her even before he
asked her to marry him but love is stupid
sometimes .When she agreed to marry him fine, we said ‘okay, do a private and not a big wedding in case things fall apart but they said no… It’s money sharing formula that is worrying
them .” one of the sources in the circle
confidently told me.
Today is Tunji’s birthday and although
congratulatory messages have started pouring in, Tiwa is saying nothing and that’s kinda unusual of her. Also, she has sacked him and gotten herself a new manager too… someone else now answers as her manager.

http://www.gbwightcolors.com/2014/09/26/tiwa-savages-husband-beats-hermarriage-in-serious-trouble/

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
after he advised her to be nude in front of camera grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by davdandam(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Maybe another type of joining should be introduced, contract kind of cos the way peeps abuse the word marriage now is disturbing. ....5 months and there are rumors haaaa oga o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
dey should look into the meaning of marriage in an africa way....not the whites men way...CLOWNS!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Tallesty1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ecclesiasticus 9

Verse 4

Use not much the company of a woman that is a singer...............

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by hannesy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Go tell your momma, go tell your papa that I will die 4 u *if I hear*

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Amhappy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeye dey smell. Tiwa see men finish go marry Tunji. Ok na for better for worse ooo just stay there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by tintingz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ehyaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
According to the OP if the man misbehaves,the wife is to blame for not bearing his misbehaviour.

Xtupid much?
@OP

20 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Chanchit: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
I knew this marriage is a time bomb, all those useless pix they use to upload on instagram are just to reassure their mumu minds that their marriage is fine, person weh don dey give you igbati isegun before una marry, what do you xpect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by xteve(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
He always beat her yet she married him...so it us true girls don't like cool guys?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by egopersonified(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Okay, we will be waiting for the press conference where the annulment of their marriage would be announced and 50k would be shared to determine what we will write.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Haywhymido(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dis is bad omen
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by cirmuell(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
That's their P. Not a fan.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Janeify(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

after he don chop her punnany grin
is that why you copied everything? grin you no try
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Janeify: is that why you copied everything? grin you no try

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by oluwadanie1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
hannesy: Go tell your momma, go tell your papa that I will die 4 u *if I hear*

hannesy, me love you for a very long time
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by hannesy(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
oluwadanie1:

hannesy, me love you for a very long time
ah rove u too lol
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oh my tiwa, with your money, he still beats you. Oga o. Love in Tokyo. Just give him the free kick already. No time for suffering and smiling

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Mamaflex(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
I knew it undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Ecclesiasticus 9

Verse 4

Use not much the company of a woman that is a singer...............

gringrin
Rotfl dis ur bible quote is something else its TNRV ryt?@Op I refuse to believe dis article smileylemme phone a frnd grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Heheheheheheh. .. she should divorce him and marry her new manager cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by 100Cents: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Only a humble woman will make more money than her husband and still respect him..

The way tiwa attracts negative hype to herself by half dressing on stage, that lady lacks discipline.

BTW, if she is normal, why did she accept to marry a woman beater ? Let them sort themselves out..
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
ALAYORMII: Many ladies of these days are too
“sophisticated” to manage the ups and downs in marriage. When a white man cheats, his wife files for divorce, but when an African man cheats, his wife shouldn’t do that. Anyway, that was in the good days of our mothers.
Today, our ladies are copying the white ladies and the home front is becoming a battle field, where ladies are claiming equal rights with men and some even want to be in control of their man, at all cost.
Only the few humble ladies, can stay in
marriage.
What is OluFamous.Com been saying with this long grammar? I’m just helping our young ladies out their who go into marriage based on what they see about Oyinbo marriage; if you do that you will fail.Simple!
Anyway, to the sad story causing serious confusion in Naija entertainment industry. Tiwa Savage’s 5-month old marriage is said to be in serious trouble and the issues is about money. See the details…
okay so a successful marriage means a black women sticking to a man who abuses her abiundecided and freeing yourself before someone kills you means failure
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by oluwadanie1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
hannesy: ah rove u too lol

really??
oya give me a kiss..
#brings lip closer
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! All d dubai wedding shocked I wish dem well oh.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Kanwulia: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
No wonder her face always looks 'lumpy' under the make-up!
Wild, wild men of the EAST AND WEST!
Marry at your own risk! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by nathskib(f): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kanwulia: No wonder her face always looks 'lumpy' under the make-up!
Wild, wild men of the EAST AND WEST!
Marry at your own risk! cheesy
soooooo true. I used to wonder why, now we know
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Kanwulia: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
nathskib: soooooo true. I used to wonder why, now we know

Abi ooooooooo. . . .
Mr. Balogun the 'panel beater'! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by Aitee1: 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Husband Beats Her; Marriage In Serious Trouble by newspapers: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2014
patrickdarlins: dey should look into the meaning of marriage in an africa way....not the whites men way...CLOWNS!!!!!!

As in eh, i guess all our Celebs should go wash their head for River o with this Constant Marital crisis (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/tiwa-savage-divorced-tee-billz-violence-money-wastage/)

Was shocked reading this on DivaNaija and Ladun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Breastfeeding: Challenges, Criticism, Experiences & Temptations / Father Of Boy In Viral Kids Wedding Photos Finally Speaks Up, Shocks Critics / Akwa Ibom Court Orders Man’s Arrest Over Refusal To Care For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.