Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? (2688 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by angeldupe(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
snazzylove: U need to see where me and hussy dey do the farting tin grin you go bow cheesy
But why shdnt I fart in his presence

Its so much fun for us oo. Infact if he annoys me I threaten him with fart grin grin
Na him go dey beg.

Pls if you can't fart in his/her presence then you guyz have not gotten there yet. wink grin

My sister, na soo ooo. Na ringing tone for our house oooo. I no wan comment before, just as I closed the page na so my 3 yrs old daughter fart oooo. Even children don join us in farting competition. Na wetin we dey take greet ourselves be that ooo.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? by Kanwulia: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Na competition h-inside awa blanket ooooooooooh! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Shocking Obese Kids / Why Do I Always Feel Like Having Sex / Husband Charged To Court For Pouring Acid On His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.