Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,498 members, 7,920,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) (32038 Views)

Girl Accidentally Buys A China Iphone 6plus Thatuses Nokia Battery [SEE PHOTOS] / Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by lakefist(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2014
grin[quote author=Kessleek][/quote]
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by sweetguy10(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whatever they like they say , apple and IOS forever !! haters go suck a flaccid d1ck

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
echo2: 9 outta 10million+... If you put the iPhone in your back pocket and you sat on it for like 9hours there is a possibility it might bent...the possibility is just 5%. The iPhone is made of aluminum and y would u put a phone in your back pocket and sit on it?? That's insane now...

Abi ori nkan?

9 idiots out of 10 million people, not even a blip on the radar.

iPhone 6 and 6+ will still continue to outsell anything else in the market.

The majority of iPhone "real" buyers are not going to be swayed by this shenanigan.

Who knows maybe the 9 idiots are Samsung moles grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

Don't take my word for it. Google is your best friend. Pull out Apple's stock price movement in the past 7 days and you will understand. It went down from $103 on Tuesday to $97 on Thursday and started rallying on Friday before close of trading. I sincerely hope the rally continues because my money is at stake.

I think you are a student. My advice to you remains the same. INVEST. You will be glad you did.

It doesn't matter what you think I am, you are still a liar and passing fraudulent information.

Only a Nigerian will argue against hard cold core raw facts. Google is not my friend but just a search engine, I have real friends thank you.

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by sweetguy10(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

Abi ori nkan?

9 idiots out of 10 million, not even a blip on the radar.

iPhone 6 and 6+ will still continue to outsell anything else in the market.

The majority of iPhone "real"buyers are not going to be swayed by this shenanigan.

Who knows maybe the 9 idiots are Samsung moles grin

It is just a stunt pulled by Samsung to demoralize prospective iPhone 6 and 6+ buyers . Why would a sane person sit on his phone for hours ? Wtf ?? and for some people to believe this horsecrap shows how stupid and tiny some people's brains are and it shows how much of hatred imbibed in their heart against Apple product users - maybe because they are so broke that they can afford it , or it is just too complex for their 2-kilobytes-powered brain .

To think that someone here is lashing out at iPhone users because "they think they are rich" shows how much of a brain leak is affecting 65% of nairalanders . That thinking is so pathetic ! Why bring phone (gadgets) and riches in contrast ?

Bloody punk

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

1) I strongly think you don't own Apple stock.

2) Check the 5-day price movement and you will understand what I mean.

3) My advice still remains the same: Buy stocks (Apple stock for example) instead of iPhones. You will be glad you did.

4) (a) To all iPhone users, ignorance is indeed bliss. (b) Enjoy your jail, don't ever jailbreak and remember (c) never sit on your iPhone 6 plus. (d) Leave bending to ladies.

1) It doesn't matter what you think I own. I have nothing to prove to you.

2) You're a liar and passing fraudulent information. See the attached pic for the 3rd time. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't mean it will suddenly become the truth. Apple is doing fine. They have the best reserve of any company in the world.

3) Your unsolicited advice is wasted on me. I thank God that I can do both. Have Apple stocks amongst others and also enjoy using the best personal devices in the world which is from Apple currently. I had a Note2 previously and that was the best but not when the 5S came out. Don't be a sardine, don't lay blind allegiance to a product.

4) (a) Most of corporate America as well as school districts are now using iPhone and iPad, I am talking about Fortune 100 companies (I work for one), I think those folks know a bit more these things than you

(b) What jail? Another lie?

(c) Only morons would sit on their phones, total inept ones at that. So we have 9 out of 10 million, not bad.

(d) Or to guys, some people on here are in alternative lifestyle relationships.

1 Share

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Okeikpu(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kessleek: Please how did you convience yourself that you are making sense, you can actually pass your message across without a truckload of insult. Calm down bro.
It's ok
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by bliss2al(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
most of dis stuff are done by die hard fan of Samsung
might be dat Samsung company have no clue of dat shiit

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by GreatFatherson: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

1) It doesn't matter what you think I own. I have nothing to prove to you.

2) You're a liar and passing fraudulent information. See the attached pic for the 3rd time. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't mean it will suddenly become the truth. Apple is doing fine. They have the best reserve of any company in the world.

3) Your unsolicited advice is wasted on me. I thank God that I can do both. Have Apple stocks amongst others and also enjoy using the best personal devices in the world which is from Apple currently. I had a Note2 previously and that was the best but not when the 5S came out. Don't be a sardine, don't lay blind allegiance to a product.

4) (a) Most of corporate America as well as school districts are now using iPhone and iPad, I am talking about Fortune 100 companies (I work for one), I think those folks know a bit more these things than you

(b) What jail? Another lie?

(c) Only morons would sit on their phones, total inept ones at that. So we have 9 out of 10 million, not bad.

(d) Or to guys, some people on here are in alternative lifestyle relationships.

What you posted is a 1-day price move (Friday). Check the 5-day price movement and you will see clearly that the stock has been going down hill. It started rallying on Friday. As I stated earlier, I hope the rally continues, if not it will drag down the index of stocks especially technology stocks and then affect me.

You work in a Fortune 500 company. That is great. But remember if you do not own substantial stock in that company or other blue chips, then it is not yet Uhuru for you.

Remember: Being an employee is a form of slavery.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

1) What you posted is a 1-day price move (Friday).

2) Check the 5-day price movement and you will see clearly that the stock has been going down hill. It started rallying on Friday. As I stated earlier, I hope the rally continues, if not it will drag down the index of stocks especially technology stocks and then affect me.

3) You work in a Fortune 500 company. That is great.

4) But remember if you do not own substantial stock in that company or other blue chips, then it is not yet Uhuru for you.

5) Remember: Being an employee is a form of slavery.

1) You keep grasping at straws to bolster your weak defense position. I don't blow my wad over a very slight 5 day movement, when you're a seasoned investor, at least those whose advices and guidance I seek and follow, you buy stocks from reputable and leading edge companies (Apple certainly ticks all teh right boxes there) and then hold on to your stocks for years and decades.

2) You're still lying. And again, just because you keep repeating the same fib won't make it suddenly become true.

3) I know it is, trust me on that grin

4) Apologies but I don't take unsolicited financial advices from unverified internet sources of which you are one.

5) Yeah I've read that somewhere when they interviewed unemployed methheads

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/mike_tysons_laughing-12385.gif[/img]

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
asala1: This is the new samsung advert on the new iPhone 6plus. Well played samsung! grin grin grin

Done every year. Without iphone, samsung cant make any advert

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by xtervaganza(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
evegran: . You're so stupid! To be so deluded and display confidence in your delusion. Mumu being finished in China, doesn't make it a chinese product or a chinese design. It is 100% American. slowpoke! 60% produced by Samsung who steals features from apple? You must really exist in a cave! To wake up every morning and imagine the news and imagine in your apparently empty brain how you believe the world works. Stupido! Resist the urge to attract my attention to your shameless display of stupidity. Samsheep!
I'm stunned at the amount of stoopidness in you.

What do you mean by finished in China? Iphones are 100% USA and still 60% of it were produced by Samsung?

It seem to me you're on the latest version of stoopid. I no blame you sha, being an Isheep seem to have rendered the better parts of your brain dead

Still you will need to s*ck 500 d1cks to afford the iphone 6 grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by xtervaganza(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

Must you be so abusive. Actually YOU are wrong in most of your assertions and YOU are the stupid person here. Apple products are NOT 100% American whatever that means. There are Chinese nerds among Apple's design team. Most of the parts in iPhones are designed and built by third parties. Samsung makes most of the chips in iPhones including memory, sensors and processors.

My advice to folks like you is this: Buy Apple shares instead of iPhones and stop deluding yourselves that you are now rich because you are cradling a fragile device that costs $208 to manufacture but sold to you for $1,240.

Presently stock markets all over the world are being dragged down by a tumbling Apple stock because of Bendgate and a horrible, bug - laden iOS 8.1 that has even been pulled by Apple, a company known for never listening to customers and who always does the thinking for them. No wonder their customers are called iSheep all over the world.

Remember: Owning an Apple product such as an iPhone does not and will never make you a rich man. Period.

Written on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using the S-Pen. This beast is truly a productivity tool.
no mind her , bro

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by ewizard1: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Arty2014: A bent apple is still better than any SAMSUNG crap!!!!!!!!!

In your iSheepy mind!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by ewizard1: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
lonelydora: I won't lie, Note 3 na die. It's fun to use, that is if u understand all it's features.

Its not meant for sheeps bro. they cant even know half of it features. Their Ovehyped iPoo is k for them.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
foliman: Story for the gods.... How has this affect the price of gari?
....how has this affected the price of garri?
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Dabiller: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Haha. Lwkm o
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by GreatFatherson: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

1) You keep grasping at straws to bolster your weak defense position. I don't blow my wad over a very slight 5 day movement, when you're a seasoned investor, at least those whose advices and guidance I seek and follow, you buy stocks from reputable and leading edge companies (Apple certainly ticks all teh right boxes there) and then hold on to your stocks for years and decades.

2) You're still lying. And again, just because you keep repeating the same fib won't make it suddenly become true.

3) I know it is, trust me on that grin

4) Apologies but I don't take unsolicited financial advices from unverified internet sources of which you are one.

5) Yeah I've read that somewhere when they interviewed unemployed methheads

Apple stock skyrocketed to what it is of late because folks like you keep on buying insanely overpriced products from Apple because you think that buying expensive products miraculously transforms you into a RICH MAN.

For the last time, buy Apple stock instead of iPhones if you are addicted to the Apple brand.

Being abusive online does not make you more persuasive. It is downright childish. I restrain myself from calling you immature because that will be abusive also.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
[b]was mute on this whole bend gate scene, because i thought maybe it was an error tht apple inc would soon correct, but alas, they chose to twist themselves away from this with their trickish reply to the issue.. I'm already getting the itch to dismantle one of these on camera. This problem is not going away. Apple can't hide. As the weeks go by we will see more than 9 reports. And as people who are very curious like me get in there and take these things apart, well, good luck Apple. I say this in every humble way possible but I can't be lied to. Apple really screwed up by overlooking the fact that simply upscaling their tiny iPhone to 5.5 inches without internal changes will introduce structural faults. this bends can also cause damages to battery, not only can it leak but it can also explode. A hammer strike on a battery for example will have a very high probability of making it explode. If the battery bends abruptly it could have a similar effect, albeit less likely. But trust apple, tim cook is just going to tell people to get a case or deal with a bent phone..[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by akpanikpe(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Where my HTC one and SONY Xperia fans @?
Swimming in the pool and reading dis topic wit my Xperia z grin
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

1) Apple stock skyrocketed to what it is of late because folks like you keep on buying insanely overpriced products from Apple because you think that buying expensive products miraculously transforms you into a RICH MAN.

2) For the last time, buy Apple stock instead of iPhones if you are addicted to the Apple brand.

3) Being abusive online does not make you more persuasive. It is downright childish.

4) I restrain myself from calling you immature because that will be abusive also.

1) Apple stock prices have been on an upward slant since time immemorial it has nothing to do with me. I thank God that I am in a position to be able to buy first grade personal electronics. I get my personal handset at a subsidized fee from my employer. One of the perks of being a "slave" as you called me earlier grin

2) Dude, get a grip, you don't dictate to anyone on here, it's a freaking forum. Poverty is a disease if you can't understand that you can own Apple stocks as well as also having the best smartphone on the market.

3) I agree because I don't understand why you would resort to being childish and immature by calling me a slave earlier just because I am gainfully employed grin

4) I really doesn't matter what you call me. I'm immune to overbearing self centered control freaks like you, besides I am sure what ever you're going to call me has already been directed at me at one time or the other on Nairaland grin

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by slinkman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

1) Apple stock prices have been on an upward slant since time immemorial it has nothing to do with me. I thank God that I am in a position to be able to buy first grade personal electronics. I get my personal handset at a subsidized fee from my employer. One of the perks of being a "slave" as you called me earlier grin

2) Dude, get a grip, you don't dictate to anyone on here, it's a freaking forum. Poverty is a disease if you can't understand that you can own Apple stocks as well as also having the best smartphone on the market.

3) I agree because I don't understand why you would resort to being childish and immature by calling me a slave earlier just because I am gainfully employed grin

4) I really doesn't matter what you call me. I'm immune to overbearing self centered control freaks like you, besides I am sure what ever you're going to call me has already been directed at me at one time or the other on Nairaland grin
beautiful nonsense undecided
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
slinkman: beautiful nonsense undecided

Perhaps, but it got you moved enough to respond though.

Not too shabby me thinks grin
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by slinkman(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

Perhaps, but it got you moved enough to respond though.

Not too shabby me thinks grin
i didn't even read any of it. i just saw a long post of beautiful nonsense
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
slinkman: i didn't even read any of it. i just saw a long post of beautiful nonsense

Oh trust me I know you read it for sure wink
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by dubbiskelly(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Steve Jobs will be turning in his grave. Apple had better up their game or their story go end like Nokia own angry
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Somarkbalogun: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ha! Ha! Ha! Samsung 99percet on point. (If you want be biro, be biro. Biro strait. Why you b like, spring? dey call ya self biro. Dos bend bend na wetin?) Strickly "fact msg" dnt tink it to iphone anyway let see the next phase.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sorry! This is off-topic. What is wrong with Iron Mike Tyson in that image?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Kessleek(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

Must you be so abusive. Actually YOU are wrong in most of your assertions and YOU are the stupid person here. Apple products are NOT 100% American whatever that means. There are Chinese nerds among Apple's design team. Most of the parts in iPhones are designed and built by third parties. Samsung makes most of the chips in iPhones including memory, sensors and processors.

My advice to folks like you is this: Buy Apple shares instead of iPhones and stop deluding yourselves that you are now rich because you are cradling a fragile device that costs $208 to manufacture but sold to you for $1,240.

Presently stock markets all over the world are being dragged down by a tumbling Apple stock because of Bendgate and a horrible, bug - laden iOS 8.1 that has even been pulled by Apple, a company known for never listening to customers and who always does the thinking for them. No wonder their customers are called iSheep all over the world.

Remember: Owning an Apple product such as an iPhone does not and will never make you a rich man. Period.

Written on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using the S-Pen. This beast is truly a productivity tool.
Spot on bro..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Kessleek(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
echo2: 9 outta 10million+... If you put the iPhone in your back pocket and you sat on it for like 9hours there is a possibility it might bent...the possibility is just 5%. The iPhone is made of aluminum and y would u put a phone in your back pocket and sit on it?? That's insane now...
THE PEEPS THAT COMPLAINED PUT THEIRS IN THEIR FRONT POCKET
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by slinkman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

Oh trust me I know you read it for sure wink
Kk
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
ezeuju1:

This is billion dollar business, not for little minds like you.
wereeey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Opera Browser Load Faster Even With Slow Connection / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.