Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( (2649 Views)

A Little Piece Of Advice And Story For My Fellow Ladies.. Must Read / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Really i found it wired when ladies put up a nagetive expression when ever she comes across a fellow lady she had not seen before. I mean all catigory of women are not innocent of this

I was talking to one today when a friend of mine (a lady atually) was passing and decided to say ''hi'' when she came and we greeted, if you see how they look at each other? God i was scared and this ladies havn't seen or known each other before. The look on their face was like '' who is this one? Look at what she is wearing''. Like sériouly?

e no even end there oo, even the smaller girls are also beefing at the older ones. There was a day i show my niece who was 10yr old a picture a beautiful lady on my phone and ask her if she like her, if you see the look on her face enhh? Envy, hate...

And lastly, even here on nairaland, in the recently concluded womens under 20 world cup and a female from Nigeria won the golden boot, the topic made front page and could you believe only 9 ladies commented on a topic of 8 pages? The comment where also beeffing at the female footballer, they where like '' she no get skirt'' why she no get b.rest''. Really? Why are things like this? I don't wanna believe its natural.

let me just stop here, 100% of ladies are guilty of these ;'( . Is the this really natural

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by Charles4075(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, it's not hating joor.. It's called competition and also inferiority complex..
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by naturally: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol, females will remain females
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by MisterLongman(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Females beef each other more than rappers..... They will always display these "Who are you" attitude towards whoever that does not belong to their clique
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by tiswell(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op,the same reason why there are no ladies in heaven winkOp,the same reason why there are no ladies in heaven
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
What really suprise me is that the younger ones also have the same character.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
01emek: Really i found it wired when ladies put up a nagetive expression when ever she comes across a fellow lady she had not seen before. I mean all catigory of women are not innocent of this

I was talking to one today when a friend of mine (a lady atually) was passing and decided to say ''hi'' when she came and we greeted, if you see how they look at each other? God i was scared and this ladies havn't seen or known each other before. The look on their face was like '' who is this one? Look at what she is wearing''. Like sériouly?

e no even end there oo, even the smaller girls are also beefing at the older ones. There was a day i show my niece who was 10yr old a picture a beautiful lady on my phone and ask her if she like her, if you see the look on her face enhh? Envy, hate...

And lastly, even here on nairaland, in the recently concluded womens under 20 world cup and a female from Nigeria won the golden boot, the topic made front page and could you believe only 9 ladies commented on a topic of 8 pages? The comment where also beeffing at the female footballer, they where like '' she no get skirt'' why she no get b.rest''. Really? Why are things like this? I don't wanna believe its natural.

let me just stop here, 100% of ladies are guilty of these ;'( . Is the this really natural

I have noticed this too, I was once dated this girl that always put up this weird look each time we are out with my friends and their girlfriends, she would never let me go to clubs or catch ups alone, always wanted to go with me but end up putting up this strange look. She frowns at everything other girls wear but ends up shopping for same outfit. There are many similar experiences which I would leave for another day but really I don't know why this is so. Hardly would you see a guy takes what his fellow guys wear or buy as competitive as women. Could it be nature? Can't tell
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by inositol88(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
consult your secondary school physics:
Law of electromagnetism

LIKE CHARGES REPEL
Although women own too much
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
We dont like competition...but some of us take it 2 d extreme shaaa
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
tiswell: Op,the same reason why there are no ladies in heaven winkOp,the same reason why there are no ladies in heaven
hahahaha And how do you comes to the conclusion that there is no lady in heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by radiant3(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
@op,it is nt hating,it's called JEALOUSY which is d root of hatred.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

I have noticed this too, I was once dated this girl that always put up this weird look each time we are out with my friends and their girlfriends, she would never let me go to clubs or catch ups alone, always wanted to go with me but end up putting up this strange look. She frowns at everything other girls wear but ends up shopping for same outfit. There are many similar experiences which I would leave for another day but really I don't know why this is so. Hardly would you see a guy takes what his fellow guys wear or buy as competitive as women. Could it be nature? Can't tell
its really wired... I don't knw what is wrong with them even the the smaller once..
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1: We dont like competition...but some of us take it 2 d extreme shaaa
you are also gulty of such crime! Don't lie tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
i think it has to do with jealousness n envy with each other.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by leshluap(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
It is a phenomenon that ladies are competitive in nature. However, every lady has at least an atom of competitive spirit within, jst that some are able to control and overcome it. Only a lady would notice if anoda lady's bag does not match with her shoe and vice versa.. * chaiii I doubt if God Himself understand ladies*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Inferiority Complex!! Very simple
....bc if you happy with your life,you won't have time to hate on a sister...
I don't have that time, you fine your own-I fine ma own. You know your book- I know mine...etc. life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
01emek: you are also gulty of such crime! Don't lie tongue
Yes na but i dont have time for beefs..i will just envy you and see if i can look better smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by tiswell(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
01emek: hahahaha And how do you comes to the conclusion that there is no lady in heaven cheesy cheesy
Heaven is too quiet to accommodate ladies and their noise...read the scriptures bro,tell me one single woman that made it to heaven.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: It is a phenomenon that ladies are competitive in nature. However, every lady has at least an atom of competitive spirit within, jst that some are able to control and overcome it. Only a lady would notice if anoda lady's bag does not match with her shoe and vice versa.. * chaiii I doubt if God Himself understand ladies*
grin grin grin. Really, i don't know how they think.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
01emek: grin grin grin. Really, i don't know how think.
that's it my broda... As a guy, do you ever have the time looking at a random guy who walks by and get to notice if his shirt matches with his shoe ? Guys no get dat kind time na
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
Yes na but i dont have time for beefs..i will just envy you and see if i can look better smiley
And that is what i call competition. Ladies try to look better than others since 19BC tongue .. But do you think its a natural thing from ladies as the op says?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
tiswell: Heaven is too quiet to accommodate ladies and their noise...read the scriptures bro,tell me one single woman that made it to heaven.
hahaha are you saying even Eleija wife no make am to heaven? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: that's it my broda... As a guy, do you ever have the time looking at a random guy who walks by and get to notice if his shirt matches with his shoe ? Guys no get dat kind time na
niggaz got no time mhen.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
01emek: And that is what i call competition. Ladies try to look better than others since 19BC tongue .. But do you think its a natural thing from ladies as the op says?
Its a natural thing to be competitive..but wen u start hating then you are OYO

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by tiswell(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
01emek: hahaha are you saying even Eleija wife no make am to heaven? grin
ever wondered why all d angels in heaven are males,while ladies answer angels on earth.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheryl1:
Its a natural thing to be competitive..but wen u start hating then you are OYO
hmmm ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by 01emek(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
tiswell: ever wondered why all d angels in heaven are males,while ladies answer angels on earth.cheesycheesy
hahaha don't let the ladies bounce on you oo grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by nickz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
women sha

that's more reason why they shouldn't be trusted....I don't even stress myself over em or give a hoot about trying to fully understand em
CAUSE WOMEN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER-AND STILL HATE EACH OTHER!!

if my sister starts going through my picture folder.,for every girl she sees there mist be a negative comment??

this girl is short sha!!

why is she applying blush on this her skin colour!!

her tailor is wack!!

see her dry lip!!

hmmmm tiringbeku!

asin ehn
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by DaWorshiper(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wetin concern you with ladies matter??
I think u MAY understand by the time u finish reading this condensed manual.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by anomie(f): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]Hellooo everyone,am new on nairaland.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( by nefertiitii: 1:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Its called competition!!!
I see sum gals ive neva met and wave/smile at them(sometimes tho) if i lyk deir outfit or i feel dey are fly smiley
No tym to hate or envy any gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic. / Is It Right For Guyz To Always Give Girls Money To Make Hair? / 10 Things A Girl Would Rather You Have Than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.