Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Any Phone Engineer Who Knows How To Tweak The Font Size Of A Nokia Asha 205? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Phone Engineer Who Knows How To Tweak The Font Size Of A Nokia Asha 205? (891 Views)

Is Whatsapp Compactible With Nokia Asha 205? / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / Nokia Unveils Asha 205, 205 Dual-SIM Qwerty Handsets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Phone Engineer Who Knows How To Tweak The Font Size Of A Nokia Asha 205? by surrogatesng: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is what i want to do.I am an android fan and conduct half of my business using whatsapp.Presently i have a problem.Android devices don't usually last long as my android tecno n9 tablet battery just lasts for about 2hrs with heavy use which is why i am considering the nokia asha 205 with whatsapp.

Here is my problem.The default whatsapp font on the nokia asha 205 is too small for me read and i have checked the phones settings and set the font to largest yet it is till very small in whatsapp on nokia asha 205.I need a phone anginner who can help me tweak the nokia asha 205 font so that it will be larger and more readable.

Nokia have good battery performance and if the font can be tweaked,i can use the nokia asha 205 for longer periods with charging unlike my android tablet.

Please let me know if you can do it and how much it will cost call me please on +2349032810097
Re: Any Phone Engineer Who Knows How To Tweak The Font Size Of A Nokia Asha 205? by Mention(m): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2014
I doubt if its possible
Re: Any Phone Engineer Who Knows How To Tweak The Font Size Of A Nokia Asha 205? by surrogatesng: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
I know this is possible cause i have seen people post artocles onlime about it
Re: Any Phone Engineer Who Knows How To Tweak The Font Size Of A Nokia Asha 205? by surrogatesng: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Uc Browser 10.0.2!! / How Mobile Phones Have Changed Over The Past Ten Years / Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.