Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,148 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) (8264 Views)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / Fraud Allegation Against Tope Alabi - Tope Alabi's Reaction / False Allegation Against Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by koeman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
R231, temigracie, deapexboy, unibenstudent,let me just say this final thing... see where karma has done its job.... I created this gowonabacha2 account yesterday evening and opened this thread around 10PM. This dude had earlier been accused of being a fraud since yesterday morning by my other moniker and some other guys. Now I want you to reason this well since I believe everyone on this thread is properly educated apart from that low life dude. Check the time on those message pictures s/he posted , it says 2:43 AM. How will I ever still be able to hold that kind of conversation with him by 2:43AM when this thread of him being a scammer was created ealier before that time. Is that ever possible ? This dude is fraudulent. He keeps trying his best to defend his tracks but he doesn't know he's shedding more light.
Have a blissful day.
Word!

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
brownlords: Whoever banned that gowonabacha, should have his head examine, after this you can ban me that's your problem.

Assuming the guy asked for money, what is the crime there? The chat shows he was pleading with the girl to send him money and not using any means to defraud her, I guess you won't call this scam if the other way round, the girl asking the guy for money

How has the whatsapp provided by this girl/boy prove it was a chat between she/him and the gowonabacha, you mean I will use brownlord as whatsapp? It means people like mad cow, black pen is etc also use such name on whatsapp or bbm, the screen chat was 2AM and this problem started in the evening, is that not enough to tell you guys she arranged the whatsapp after this argument?

before passing judgement with the screen chat, the question you should ask the jenny girl. When was this conversation, whatsapp chat carries date and time. A chat of yesterday will show Fri. At 2:03 AM, her chat carries just 02 00 AM with the name Gowonabacha2 you concluded that was him, even if he will use that name the 2 won't be there, I.e Gowonabacha and not Gowonabacha2, I can also use someone's name to arrange a whatsapp here and send in screen chat claiming it was the chat I had with the person.

I can bet my life the mod who handed this guy a ban was looking at this girls dp while taking the decision.

Who ever is responsible should go unban that guy immediately

I guess you did not read the part where i keep asking him how he was scammed and he totally ignored it -

r231:

Back to my earlier question-

HOW DID SHE SCAM YOU?

If you don't answer now and you choose to reply somebody else, I promise you a lengthy ban from Nairaland completely and if you open another ID it will be banned also....

Don't forget I know all your other IDs too

I am waiting...

maybe you do need your head examined afterall

next time read the title of the thread before you start jumping.........he claimed he was scammed and cant prove it which makes it a false accusation.

thank you sir

have a good day

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: for real? You are a fraud..it takes a fraud to know a fraud... How does feminine sound?..how dare you call me a fraud? How old are you by d way?...my phone number is now made public you can call me to find out..have I quoted or fraud u before? What I want to tell you will be reserved for another day.
Now u have just proved urself to be a real scam cos if u weren't ud have read thru nd seen were d mod said u r a female nd I rendered my apology, my age is def way older dan urs judgiing from d way uve been acting since nd hey no thread was opened in my name labelling me a fraud. So ur bad, nd wateva u want to tell me pls reserve it in ur reservoire. Am not here to argue o, I simply came here cos I don't like this trend nd its getting way too much, we don't nd will neva know d truth(cos am not believing anything) so my candid opinion to u face ur comments here nd stop accepting pms up nd down to avoid unnecessary embarassments like dis. Enjoy urselves
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Djicemob: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
brownlords: Whoever banned that gowonabacha, should have his head examine, after this you can ban me that's your problem.

Assuming the guy asked for money, what is the crime there? The chat shows he was pleading with the girl to send him money and not using any means to defraud her, I guess you won't call this scam if the other way round, the girl asking the guy for money

How has the whatsapp provided by this girl/boy prove it was a chat between she/him and the gowonabacha, you mean I will use brownlord as whatsapp? It means people like mad cow, black pen is etc also use such name on whatsapp or bbm, the screen chat was 2AM and this problem started in the evening, is that not enough to tell you guys she arranged the whatsapp after this argument?

before passing judgement with the screen chat, the question you should ask the jenny girl. When was this conversation, whatsapp chat carries date and time. A chat of yesterday will show Fri. At 2:03 AM, her chat carries just 02 00 AM with the name Gowonabacha2 you concluded that was him, even if he will use that name the 2 won't be there, I.e Gowonabacha and not Gowonabacha2, I can also use someone's name to arrange a whatsapp here and send in screen chat claiming it was the chat I had with the person.

I can bet my life the mod who handed this guy a ban was looking at this girls dp while taking the decision.

Who ever is responsible should go unban that guy immediately
I also believe the chat was doctored.I didn't support the guy's ban but i think the offense he committed was raising an alarm without concrete proof(s).Sometimes who go report for police station fit end up for cell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Djicemob: I also believe the chat was doctored.I didn't support the guy's ban but i think the offense he committed was raising an alarm without concrete proof(s).Sometimes who go report for police station fit end up for cell.

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Djicemob: Thats good.Its been confirmed you didn't do all that ish for nothing.But that doesn't prove the gowonabacha guy is guilty u know.I'd have love to know the real story though.
if you like to know the real story contact mod...the guy is guilty. For pulling this stunts, he is so lucky he lives in Nigeria.I would have sued his asss.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by dstnd: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
So now wu is at fault bet d two?cos am so mystified
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
The photo is that of the acclaimed jennylove7575. He's a male but disguising as a female on this forum under the moniker jennylove7575. So just get that upfront.
Shocker!
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: if you like to know the real story contact mod...the guy is guilty. For pulling this stunts, he is so lucky he lives in Nigeria.I would have sued his asss.
Assuming this issue gets to court, I bet he would clearly win because its clear you blackmailed him. Gowonabacha is innocent in my opinion and I believe you are the real fraud here I'm soryy to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by brownlords: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

I guess you did not read the part where i keep asking him how he was scammed and he totally ignored it -

maybe you do need your head examined afterall

next time read the title of the thread before you start jumping.........he claimed he was scammed and cant prove it which makes it a false accusation.

thank you sir

have a good day

And you are not aware they started this fight earlier before the guy created this thread? I saw both of them on politics section and he girl keep spamming every thread with same message of Hw the guy tried defrauding her or begging for money, is that not enough to ban her also? Where they not accusing each other before this thread

Have you verified if the whatsapp conversation the girl posted here was between him and the guy and if not the girl also need to be ban?

I don't know the girl or boy, but me think the girl is not sincere, I mean how can someone you meant online ask you for money which you refused him and they are online calling each other' names does that make sense to you? Have the girl send in another screen chat of that conversation and see the date if it was really between both of them, if not the girl deserve her own ban simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
rozzay:
Now u have just proved urself to be a real scam cos if u weren't ud have read thru nd seen were d mod said u r a female nd I rendered my apology, my age is def way older dan urs judgiing from d way uve been acting since nd hey no thread was opened in my name labelling me a fraud. So ur bad, nd wateva u want to tell me pls reserve it in ur reservoire. Am not here to argue o, I simply came here cos I don't like this trend nd its getting way too much, we don't nd will neva know d truth(cos am not believing anything) so my candid opinion to u face ur comments here nd stop accepting pms up nd down to avoid unnecessary embarassments like dis. Enjoy urselves
you see is as an embarrassement, I see it as a melodrama... U didn't render the apology to me but to mod...nexttime ddon't be too quick to judge someone you haven't met and you don't know...you didn't have communication with Vincent, aka gowonabacha I did...I take offence to ur comment....you are a child that is why u couldn't differentiate between intelligent and daft people...I advice you next time any of my issues, don't get involve...I don't like u, u don't like me..let's keep it that way.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
GowonAbacha2:
He's already exposed. He's now trying to blackmail me by telling me I'm one vincent that asked her/him for £200. You can just imagine how that cements his stupidity. Banega was exposed last week and she jejely left without argueing or trying to prove stubborn. Now this one called jennylove7575 has been exposed and out of every means to prove stubborn, the best he could do is to blackmail me. grin
jennylove7575 na true?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
brownlords:
And you are not aware they started this fight earlier before the guy created this thread? I saw both of them on politics section and he girl keep spamming every thread with same message of Hw the guy tried defrauding her or begging for money, is that not enough to ban her also? Where they not accusing each other before this thread

I only know what goes on my section sir........I am not jobless to be following each and every member to know where the fight start from.

brownlords:

Have you verified if the whatsapp conversation the girl posted here was between him and the guy and if not the girl also need to be ban?

I dont work for the phone company so how am i supposed to know who is talking to who and chatting with who undecided undecided

brownlords:

I don't know the girl or boy, but me think the girl is not sincere, I mean how can someone you meant online ask you for money which you refused him and they are online calling each other' names does that make sense to you? Have the girl send in another screen chat of that conversation and see the date if it was really between both of them, if not the girl deserve her own ban simple

I dont know any of them either but the guy opened a thread claiming another member is fraud.........
so this dont have nothing to do with the whatsapp massage she posted. When you open a thread like this, you should be able to back it up. I emailed him in private asking him to explain what happened he did not reply and yes he got the mails. I came on the thread gave him couple of chances but he refused..........so why did he open the thread then...

now you be the judge!!

r231:

Answer my question Mr man and I am still waiting for the reply on the email I sent you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
richommie: jennylove7575 na true?
its true I swear not a lie...the guy kept changing account and username.. I initially like talking with the guy on phone, he is a talk active and my friends teases him a lot..then we became suspicious wen we noticed inconsistencies in his words..one sure thing about lies is that you forget.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
vulpeslopez: Any Guy that gets conned by a girl on Nairaland deserves it because this is A forum and not a meetup dating site....@jennylove7575,if you can put your phone number here,putting ur facebook name or I.G name just for verification won't be a Bad idea,that would end the whole scam and fraud Brouhala....Just my 1cents

I think one can google the # inorder to get a name...It works...Although, she does have some proof.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: you see is as an embarrassement, I see it as a melodrama... U didn't render the apology to me but to mod...nexttime ddon't be too quick to judge someone you haven't met and you don't know...you didn't have communication with Vincent, aka gowonabacha I did...I take offence to ur comment....you are a child that is why u couldn't differentiate between intelligent and daft people...I advice you next time any of my issues, don't get involve...I don't like u, u don't like me..let's keep it that way.
Madame or whoeva u r, u shudnt have taken offence to my comment cos dis is a forum nd I simply commented based on wat I read, u can't stop me from posting on an online forum which I am a member of , nd dis isn't a private issue of urs since it is in the poublic forum so stop packaging it, melodrama u call it someone calls u a fraud on line were u have ur supposed picture nd its a melodrama, nd u r a matured woman more dan me abi, sowy dear to me its a big shame, I might be a child to u but I'd neva spam topics nd threads to prove a silly point so I wonder who is d kiddo here nd I cudnt discern daft from intelligent sowy cos both f u sounded same to me, as for ur not liking me dats not my problem,
Concetrate more on clearing ur alredy tarnished image here instead f ranting nd raving ok. Maturity @ its peak. Smh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by adamskutty(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: for real? You are a fraud..it takes a fraud to know a fraud... How does feminine sound?..how dare you call me a fraud? How old are you by d way?...my phone number is now made public you can call me to find out..have I quoted or fraud u before? What I want to tell you will be reserved for another day.
oh goodness! Calm down swrry, maybe she was high on fresh cow dung when she made that comment, u know when the cat's in bed the mice will play grin
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

I think one can google the # inorder to get a name...It works...Although, she does have some proof.
I do..no shaking I don't pretend.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: its true I swear not a lie...the guy kept changing account and username.. I initially like talking with the guy on phone, he is a talk active and my friends teases him a lot..then we became suspicious wen we noticed inconsistencies in his words..one sure thing about lies is that you forget.
Mr man abi mrs woman, sorry byt honestly I've gone through all your post again and the only thing I can deduce is that there's a massive probability that all you are saying are just lies just to convince everyone you are not a scammer as said. You keep talking about vincent here and there witha whatsapp message that's apparent you doctored. We may never know the truth but my own opinion is that you are guilty and abacha is innocent. I'm sorry to say but remember its just my opinion and it must count. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: oh goodness! Calm down swrry, maybe she was high on fresh cow dung when she made that comment, u know when the cat's in bed the mice will play grin
ha ha ha ha ha u sef Na you bad pass ha ha ha ha..I didn't just like wat she said..she is a lady she should have called me to find out.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero:
Mr man abi mrs woman, sorry byt honestly I've gone through all your post again and the only thing I can deduce is that there's a massive probability that all you are saying are just lies just to convince everyone you are not a scammer as said. You keep talking about vincent here and there witha whatsapp message that's apparent you doctored. We may never know the truth but my own opinion is that you are guilty and abacha is innocent. I'm sorry to say but remember its just my opinion and it must count. undecided
you are just an attention seeker and a neiwbie....I will just ignore u....you are a baby....ta ta ta...boooo.booo.booo...dooo..dooo dooo...baby talk...ewu opianka
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Quintero: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennylove7575: you are just an attention seeker and a neiwbie....I will just ignore u....you are a baby....ta ta ta...boooo.booo.booo...dooo..dooo dooo...baby talk...ewu opianka
Mtcheew. Make me sef just ignore u. However , the mods should look at this issue again and unban abacha. I'm sure your are the real scammer here and you are just trying to camouflage. Until then.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obinoscopy: I tire o.
haba! How could you just pass judgment like that? That's noooot fair• Read brownlord's analysis••jennylove may not be who she claims to be

3 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
laplace12:

Brainless dude. You want to use you Rozzay 'don't quote me again' to get r231 to start hiding ma post?

Dude is smarter than that cheesy
you are taking this too personal, I won't be surprised that you are jenny are one and the same, take a chill pill mr/mrs

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Quintero:
Mtcheew. Make me sef just ignore u. However , the mods should look at this issue again and unban abacha. I'm sure your are the real scammer here and you are just trying to camouflage. Until then.
if u ever quote my again to talk trash, you will be sorry...I don't know u before for all it may seems you maybe same scumbag...don't ever quote me again to talk trash..this is your last warning.
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by proudly233: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gowonabacha is innocent, jenny is a smart guy. Take heart gowon, in war all is fair, you weren't equipped for it.
D whatsapp message is fake, I could just save a friend's number or my second number as gowonabacha2, send those messages back and forth and munch and send as evidence, all join.

2 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Just to put all of you out of your mystery!!!

Jennylove7575 is FEMALE
it would be nice if you tell us how you have come to the conclusion that jennyluv is female? You asked for evidence from generalgowon, his failure to provide evidence of his assertion led to his ban, now, tell us why you believe jennyluv is female?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by jennylove7575(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
firstEVA: it would be nice if you tell us how you have come to the conclusion that jennyluv is female? You asked for evidence from generalgowon, his failure to provide evidence of his assertion led to his ban, now, tell us why you believe jennyluv is female?
yeah I can answer that for him...I was called to say my own part of the story....is that clear enough?
Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
firstEVA: it would be nice if you tell us how you have come to the conclusion that jennyluv is female? You asked for evidence from generalgowon, his failure to provide evidence of his assertion led to his ban, now, tell us why you believe jennyluv is female?

Knock yourself out.....009447550676705

She will gladly talk to you.......I reached out to both parties by the way before una start World War II

1 Like

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by AbachaGowon: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Knock yourself out.....009447550676705

She will gladly talk to you.......I reached out to both parties by the way before una start World War II
It shows how currupt a moderator you are and seun should really kick you out. Imagine you claiming you reached out to me. May shame and lies continue to haunt you. And whatever you worship will take his time to punish you all the days of your sorry life. Proudly223, brownlord, firsteva, rozzay this animal is not fit to moderate you all. He's full of lies. I noticed the way you threatened me earlier on. Who do you think you are to give me a threat or is it because we are on a faceless forum ?. Just mind the kind of people you talk nonsense with and stop being a coward. I know you'll still contact your super mods to ban this account too just to show your cowardice and a lust for an imaginary girl/boy called jennylove. I also know you will delete this post to show your cowardice too but that doesn't change the fact that you are a currupt person hinding under the canopy of the ceremonial tag called moderator. You'll waste your life if you continue like this and I bet nemesis will catch up with you and your team very soon.you can go ahead and ban this account too, for all I care. Check yourself out and you'll see you have a problem. I never knew You could be easily f00led but just get this upfron, the truth will be revealed sooner than later about his/her true identity and it might not be from me but definitely from someone else. Hope you are already pressing the ban button you coward. I rest my case. Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by r231(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
AbachaGowon:
It shows how currupt a moderator you are and seun should really kick you out. Imagine you claiming you reached out to me. May shame and lies continue to haunt you. And whatever you worship will take his time to punish you all the days of your sorry life. Proudly223, brownlord, firsteva, rozzay this animal is not fit to moderate you all. He's full of lies. I noticed the way you threatened me earlier on. Who do you think you are to give me a threat or is it because we are on a faceless forum ?. Just mind the kind of people you talk nonsense with and stop being a coward. I know you'll still contact your super mods to ban this account too just to show your cowardice and a lust for an imaginary girl/boy called jennylove. I also know you will delete this post to show your cowardice too but that doesn't change the fact that you are a currupt person hinding under the canopy of the ceremonial tag called moderator. You'll waste your life if you continue like this and I bet nemesis will catch up with you and your team very soon.you can go ahead and ban this account too, for all I care. Check yourself out and you'll see you have a problem. I never knew You could be easily f00led but just get this upfron, the truth will be revealed sooner than later about his/her true identity and it might not be from me but definitely from someone else. Hope you are already pressing the ban button you coward. I rest my case. Goodbye.

Now i know you are a big lair. I am not going back and forth with you on this issue.

See below

3 Likes

Re: Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
I jxt read sm few comments down ere and 1 character in all her words,acts like a kid...its terrible...u all shuld jxt forget dis whole issue and let dis thread die a slow death...NL these days aint mature anymore,stupid shits re been discussed everywhere...too many kids and wrong comments...u guys shuld pls chill,we av lots of other important issues to argue abt BTW cheesy,am +1 today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Passenger Boat For Sale / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 / This Woman Crushed To Death By A Truck.( Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.