Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (33079 Views)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by justi4jesu(f): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ooopsss seee digit shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Lakesyd005(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Uhmnn...naija and their stomach infrastrusure politics.
God save us!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by justi4jesu(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Even looting be that to gather up the money..chaii

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by anonimi: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Politics everywhere is big biz. If u aint wealthy u got to av sponsors, else u av no biz in politics. And at the national level its bigger biz. Gej paid 22m 4 his form in PDP.

So PDP form is even cheaper than APC's own.
Yet the serial losers will claim they are for the poor people and progressive
Anyway they have many dafties and clueless people following them like cattle dey follow Fulani shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Mention(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tinubu Account would start receiving some great alerts soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Emmanuel602(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Not that I am taking side but these people are much more organised than their counterparts
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by justi4jesu(f): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mention: Tinubu Account would start receiving some great alerts soon

Lol enough credit alerts cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ifedun2: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
The disparity in fees for sitting and aspiring candidates is instructive -those already in power have stolen enough,so they have money to throw away.
.....and 27m for presidential aspirants?
This is indeed a shame!
We all know politics in Nigeria is big business,but why rub it in for goodness sake?
When will these people learn?Is this how it is being played in other climes?
Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by iAmMystical(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
;Dlittle wonder our politicians are always siphoning d public fund wen elected into offices

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Raiders: I really hope Buhari is not planning to contest for the presidency. He has lost 3 elections so he should allow other young people to contest because his time is long overdue. He better save his 27 million naira on something else.
i knw many common Njas dat will be willing to contribute to the candidacy of Buhari. He is goin there on OUR rescue and we wnt let fund stand on his way. An online sponsorship campiagn can be lunched 4 him. If Gej can av rich ppl donatin 2 him we can do same 4 Buhari. Afteral, its one man, one vote
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by DANGOTEONE: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Dude, you're bereft of ideas. If you think there's anytime Buhari would ever buy the form with his cash, then you're truly bereft of ideas. People are always there to support the people's General.
True talk- just the way I have budgeted #100,000 to support his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Mention(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol enough credit alerts cheesy
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by anonimi: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
i knw many common Njas dat will be willing to contribute to the candidacy of Buhari.

How "many common Nigerians" do you really know who "will be willing to contribute to the candidacy of Buhari"

Do you know if these were the same "common Nigerians" who contributed to his three very expensive FAILED attempts in the past?
It seems there are many jokers on parade this Sunday

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Ahmeduana(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
samuelkaykay: Association of politibusiness company.
Can Buhari afford it?
SULE LAMIDO SAID IT BEFORE THAT apc IS CONGLOMERATION OF ENTERPRENEURS! apc is Another KATA-KARA INVESTMENT COMPANY!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by obayaya(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
i knw many common Njas dat will be willing to contribute to the candidacy of Buhari. He is goin there on OUR rescue and we wnt let fund stand on his way. An online sponsorship campiagn can be lunched 4 him. If Gej can av rich ppl donatin 2 him we can do same 4 Buhari. Afteral, its one man, one vote

Start the online Campaign na.. What are you waiting for?

Let's see how much you can raise for the good old general. You think it's by shouting Sai Buhari everywhere?

All the Pro GMB posters on nairaland, This is an opportunity for you guys to show your love for the Old General.

Put your money where your mouth is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by OLADD: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Dude, you're bereft of ideas. If you think there's anytime Buhari would ever buy the form with his cash, then you're truly bereft of ideas. People are always there to support the people's General.
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

And the "people's General will cover them up if found guilty of corruption as he allegedly did when protecting his stepfather found with 10 briefcases of dollars in 1985. I am just asking though.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
ROCKJ1: After paying 27 million you still lose the election ... what a waste of funds.

You can then join hands with sad,mad and bad losers to make the nation ungovernable.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
anonimi:

So PDP form is even cheaper than APC's own.
Yet the serial losers will claim they are for the poor people and progressive
Anyway they have many dafties and clueless people following them like cattle dey follow Fulani shocked
u r makin a mistake.
PDP is wealthier than APC. They enjoy support 4rm d countless corupt billioniare that Gej has made in d past 5 yrs.
Do u knw hw much Gej paid other candidate to step down? Gej will use incumbency to run and fund his campaign. NTA and Fed. Radios will air his ads. Free but APC will av 2 pay their way thru evrytin. APC wil depend more on contributns 4rm common Njas like u and i
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by OLADD: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
wittytezzy: In other news, no matter what great vision you may have for your dear country, APC has just told you - without 27mills, man - you can go to hell #OMaSheyO

And some are shouting "change". I can't just stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Read Bishop Oyedepo's exclusive interview @ 60. Very REVEALING!

https://www.nairaland.com/1924126/exclusive-interview-bishop-david-oyedepo#26694054
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by apolonius(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
The amount the presidential forms are sold is criminal and such a direct corruption of party politics and the political process.

Buhari can not afford it ordinarily,I hope some genuine business men and women are able to help him. I am still wondering why the general will not publicly oppose this monetization of our politics.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Very cheap. I should have convinced my father to join politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Ahmeduana(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ROCKJ1: After paying 27 million you still lose the election ... what a waste of funds.
NO, IS AN INVESTMENT FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT BUYS THE FORM, THAT IS IF apc SHOULD WIN THE ELECTION! ojuyobo dynasty is public liability company and the share holders are the people that are going to buy forms and there stock brokers are demdem, berem, obiageli bacanistan etc!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Baawaa(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is one of the problem we have as a nation,paying huge of money to serve(or to loot) your nation.APC leaders should do something reasonable about this.General Muhamed Buriha as aspirant will not support this.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by biafranqueen: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
donphilopus:

People are so naive why would the General buy his own form, while his boss are the same ones funding top military weapons in Sambisa Forrest and his elections. Buhari has Middle East Saudi money the whole 9ja economy can be bought by 1 Prince only!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by datribune: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:

We ar wit GMB on dis national mission. All our hands ar on deck to rescue d ship of state dat is drifting aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption under dis most corrupt, clueless & effeminate leader in our history. There's too much at stake. Failure is not an option. We can't go on like dis.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
obayaya:

Start the online Campaign na.. What are you waiting for?

Let's see how much you can raise for the good old general. You think it's by shouting Sai Buhari everywhere?

All the Pro GMB posters on nairaland, This is an opportunity for you guys to show your love for the Old General.

Put your money where your mouth is
all in gud tym.
Let him declare 1st, y d rush?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by xtervaganza(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its chicken Change.

these bastards are billionaires
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by CrazyGooner(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Even goats has spoken with one voice. "No to Atiku" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Chinom(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I mentioned united states cos i am only familiar with two countries; Nigeria and USA. Shey o gbo? angry

Each man to his own exposure.

Ok, honeypie, stick with US politics and leave Naija politics to roughnecks like us.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by latinojives(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seriously? angry
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by owoatiswag(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chai!!!! Diaris God oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Ekweremadu Back In Nigeria 48 Hours After Assault In Germany / President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.