Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,974 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) (955 Views)

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services / Is Boko Haram a pawn in the bigger political game? - Alexander Nekrassov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by explorer250(m): 1:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Do we think that it is a coincidence
that nations and rival nations to the
US had already engaged on the
re search for the cure of ebola even
before the emergence of the virus in west africa?. Some of the rival
nations was smart enough to
understand this ploy of ebola as a bio-weapon and therefore
started developing a vaccine for
the virus so as to protect their
citizens from the ebola virus which some scientist consider a biological weapon developed by the USA to test on africans through American Military-Medical-Industry
that conducts biological weapons
tests under the guise of
administering vaccinations to control diseases and improve the
health of “black Africans and this is done under USAMRIID( US army medical research institute of infectious diseases),a well-known centre
for bio-war research). USA is also looking for a way to establish their presence in
west africa to beat china through
this ebola saga, can we imagine
that obama has deployed 3,000
troops to west africa in the name of
combating the EVD and we expect the number to rise. What have troops to do with EVD?, America
has been looking for a way to
establish their military presence in
Nigeria and the entire africa throuh
AFRICOM but failed so they are now
using the ebola viral disease!(EVD) as an excuse to achieve their goal.
Or have we forgotten that america
refused to give Nigeria any support
to tackle the EVD but rather was
engaged in condeming our locally
sourced cure(nano silver, etc) and trying to compel us to sign in gay
law and accept africom and other
things that will promote their
interest before they will give us
zmapp to contain the EVD. The US
went as far as refusing the sell of arms to us and blocking the the
sale of arms to us by other
countries(which i suspect made the
FGN to involve itself in the secret
buying of arms from south africa
that escalated as an illegal deal) and also refused to share
intelligence with our
security forces,refused to track the source
of international funding for boko
haram and refused to block the
sahara route from libya to west africa where arms are supplied to
boko haram. They are doing all
these to make sure that boko
haram overuns the Nigerian military so that we will beg them to
come to our rescue and therefore they will use that avenue to build up there
soldiers on our soil to protect there
oil interest not only in Nigeria but
in west africa and that of the whole
africa so that in the end they will
achieve africom (african command) and beat the chinese presence in nigeria and west africa because it is estimated that at the rate which china is growing that they will overtake US as the world best economy by 2020.
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by RayPsst(m): 1:48am On Sep 27, 2014
I hate Conspiracy Theories.. But I know one thing!

2015 Will Make Us.. Or Break Us! I'm 100% sure of that.
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by explorer250(m): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2014
i suggest we read more or google africom before commenting so as to understand what africom is all about and its impact on africa
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2014
sale of arms to us by other
countries(which i suspect made the
FGN to involve itself in the secret
buying of arms from south africa
that escalated as an illegal deal)

That deal was an illegal deal between members of the Boko-Cabal...don't get it twisted please.
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by UyiIredia(m): 2:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: I hate Conspiracy Theories.. But I know one thing!

2015 Will Make Us.. Or Break Us! I'm 100% sure of that.
I believe some of them. eg the WTC blast definitely had an insider job. Everyone saw how the building fell: just like an imploded building. I can't be sure of what the OP is saying but there is ground to suspect US govt. One thing is sure that African unity that has been sung of for long, must be achieved. That's what will keep the continent ahead in these times.
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by Rikidony(m): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2014
US ALWAYS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED. THANK GOD FOR NATIONS LIKE CHINA AND RUSSIA THOSE ARE THE TRUE BROTHERS IN TIME OF NEED NOT THE US
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:

That deal was an illegal deal between members of the Boko-Cabal...don't get it twisted please.
that deal was illegal for breaching protocols but USA govt made Mr President to go through the back door. At first I doubted GEJs claims.
Note this "No president in his right sense will ACCUSE The USA Govt of such.
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by datguru: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2014
God bless America
Re: USA Agenda In Nigeria,africa Through Ebola And Boko Haram(a Must Read) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Only a blind man will not see what the US is planing, After the Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan events it is only insane idiott that would like to go to bed with the USA. Look at what they are doing in Ukraine and Syria now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations, Attendants Use To Cheat Customers / Israel Snubs Obama Plea For Personnel In Ebola Zone / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.