Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Is This Used For The Girls Only But Not The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Used For The Girls Only But Not The Guys (692 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Used For The Girls Only But Not The Guys by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 27, 2014
Over the years,I have come across girls who make this statement,a girl who don't ask money 4rm her boyfriend deserve everything in return.But I have never heard them say a guy who dont ask for sex in a relationship deserve everything too.Those who have heard such b4 should kindly throw more light on it as why is one sided please.Waiting to learn more 4rm my experienced pals here.
Re: Why Is This Used For The Girls Only But Not The Guys by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2014
I dont wanna generalise issues here....But as for me, I respect guys who respect my decision....Either to stay celibate or do the do.....Same way a guy should award me the respect if I dont demand for his money....
Re: Why Is This Used For The Girls Only But Not The Guys by Mrval20(m): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2014
That's when she keeps up the attitude for like a complete year. That's when you know she isn't pretending.
By the way,
temigracie:
Erm Gracey, you're like MTN. Everywhere I go.

(1) (Reply)

Money Money Money....must Read / 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.