Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System (1331 Views)

Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats / Torture – Nigeria System Used To Obtain Statement From A Suspect / British Parliamental System Of Government Vs The American Congressional System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System by manck2: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System

The different between the two is that the Western nigeria System of Government have no parliament like the British Parliament System. Given the element in it more control over its resource. Western Nigeria System Of Government has no prime minister to boss it over the unit that make up Western Nigeria. So each unit determine its destiny.

Western Nigeria System Of Government has an Emperor Ademusiwa. while the British system has the Queen.

This is the different.
Re: Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System by sam4(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2014
So.................i dey watch
Re: Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System by makazona(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Thank goodness for Weed
Re: Western Nigeria System Of Government Vs The British Parliament System by manck2: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
cool grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Ife, Modakeke War / RACE TO 2015: Why I Chose Prof. Osinbajo As My Running Mate / Re-joinder To Semi Illiterate By PDP A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.