Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? (8783 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Sarimah(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
CyberWolf: All this fyne fyne chicks here tho... angry angry..that Sarimah na die cry
y u crying?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Dannyxy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
where do this girls get the idea that you have to teach a guy anything?, in this time and age?, with the sexx education everywhere?, with internet everywhere? pleaseee, stop deceiving yourselves, what do you want to teach him?, that he is to remove his clothes?, or that the thing in between in legs is supposed to be put in yours?, what exactly?, see ehn, you must teach your partner to please you, experience or not, you must learn about your bodies and how to please yourselves, even for an experience guy, what turn the other lady on might not work you, so it about learning to please yourselves in marriage, and a virgin might be more flexible to a rigid experience guy when learning.

6 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by CyberWolf: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: y u crying?
I can see but can't touch cry sad
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Folarinwazzy: what
if i am?cheesy
den my grandpa s a V
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Sarimah(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
CyberWolf: I can see but can't touch cry sad
see wat?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: den my grandpa s a V

and why do you doubt me?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by chibuoyimm(f): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
If d guy is everything I want, i'll be overjoyed to have him but won't get married to him simply because he's a virgin only. Other qualities will be considered.
Again, d fact dat someone wrote jamb 5times b4 making it doesn't in any way mean he's better dan another who wrote it just once and passed cheesy cheesy
Experience indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by nnamdizen(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: an expeirenced driver is different from a learner! Why? Because he has been driving for years.
Hahahaha... This mareole girl wount kill me o! I always like your comments cos they are straight to the point, no forming like other NL babes that always come here to tell us their poop is pink colour.
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

and why do you doubt me?
M not doubting
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: God said that u shud keep quiet
**odeeshi** I spirit must bow for another..... Sisto Mary listen....
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by CyberWolf: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: see wat?
see lovely God's creatures but can't touch them..maybe they've never told you how lovely you are.. cry
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: M not doubting

Marieolae knows shasmiley
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Sarimah(f): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
CyberWolf: see lovely God's creatures but can't touch them..maybe they've never told you how lovely you are.. cry
hehehe thankGod u knw u can't touch
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by CyberWolf: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: hehehe thankGod u knw u can't touch
but that's not fair na sad
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Kunleskey(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Definately all dis girls prefer non-virgin chai....badest girls full nairaland o...maybe u like it or not i won't break my promise,...if you did nt want/like virgin "besikanga" awon-oniranu...the day i go handle my wife...ehn..make i share grace..

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by stanconnect(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
It's been a battle of the titans here..in conclusion you will agree with me that the two has their advantages and disadvantages..the faithful virgin guys will always be faithful and their affair, faithful virgins in the sense that most of the virgin guys arre not as happy as they seem but I think they have lacked an opportunity to actually unleash what's been in them.

On the second note the non virgins..i think are more fun to be with but also has its disadvantages, xpecially with the unmarried youths even the married men most times still xhibit those character, once u are disvirgined as a. Guy, u tend to sex any lady that comes ur parth..more among young folks that know nothing about self control.

I think the ball is now in the ladies court; which ever one that makes u happy...just do it nd be happy! wink grin
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by 1one: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dannyxy: who is fighting with you?, oh, you are the "2014 girl", why I no go carry am for head?, I am a proud virgin guy, and you, you this girl, you were trying to make it look like virgins are losers,who will turn out to be bad in bed, don't you know that there are kids on this site? and they just assimilate in what they read, without thinking it through , and when girls like you make it look like being a guy virgin is a bad thing, i just have to counter you, before we have a society where every boy is trying to get laid, so they don't be labelled "inexperience" by you and your likes. I am sure you wouldn't want your daughter to be the temple were guys will gaining experience, so you can see, I am doing it for your own and everybody's good.

@Bolded

That's actually very true... Very true indeed.

Some of the female replies advocating for experienced guys are kids themselves... So the filth has gotten into them already cry.. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Waspy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by 1one: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
chibuoyimm: If d guy is everything I want, i'll be overjoyed to have him but won't get married to him simply because he's a virgin.
Again, d fact dat someone wrote jamb 5times b4 making it doesn't in any way mean he's better dan another who wrote it just once and passed cheesy cheesy
Experience indeed.

Please enlighten me more on the first paragraph

Because from the way I'm seeing it... Both paragraphs are contradictory.. Or I'm I the one not getting it

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: ok tanx
sarimah u must be fed up on cooments I think you need drama now
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by chibuoyimm(f): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=1one][/quote]
Modified. Hope u understand me now
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by 1one: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Modified. Hope u understand me now

Errrm.. I didn't see anything you wrote ma'am.

Just "modified. Hope you understand me now"
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by chibuoyimm(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
1one:

Errrm.. I didn't see anything you wrote ma'am.

Just "modified. Hope you understand me now"
I mean my original post has been modified. U may wish to go back and read again.
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Ekiseme(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
If no one fancies it,i fancy it myself

If i put mind to some comments i'm seeing here,i may end up rap.ing someone cry
OLUWA bu my strength sha,ko easy cry
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by mcdreeezy: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmm...just got to this page. I can't even count up to ten females that made comment here sef. I've never for one day taken romance section ladies on NL serious, I know what applies in the real world, so the experience ish they're talkin about is simply utter thrash
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by otunbakhakiz: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
cheryl1: Not at all ooo..me i cant handle boring sex jor
to all u ladies sayin u dnt fancy JJZ, wonder if u knw dt u myt jst nt b good enof fo one like me. Also,its always gud to train ur man in a way dt wl suit u. I seriosly appreciate my calabar gal dt brot out d best in me. One lst word, bn experienced dosnt mk one better than a guy wt 7inches dt is stl a learner. Ladies shd wise up and tink well
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by amiskurie(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah:
A guy doesn't hv to dig 1000 girls to be a professional

I wonder y u guys r getting it all wrong
How many holes can a guy dig to be a professional then?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by pbs4real(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: I don't need a novice..a professional is way better. cool

Thanks
ur beauty is jez out of dis world. . .meeting a damsel lyk u wld be a great pleasure.
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by pbs4real(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: ok, 4 instance, indomie can be cooked jst lyk dat(only wit d spice attached to it nd dats boring). Its only a pro dat will add other ingrident lyk onions, fresh pepper, groundnut oil etc to spice it up nd make it tasty...u get?
hmmm@my wife
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by oghalesluv(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

alright I get you now , when I said I don't fancy them I mean when it comes to relationship they're not a priority , I don't have business with virgin girls.
why are they not priority to you? And why don't you have business with virgin girls?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Sarimah(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
pbs4real: ur beauty is jez out of dis world. . .meeting a damsel lyk u wld be a great pleasure.
hmm thanks
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
hensben: bae! re u indirectly 'friend zoning' me all this while? embarassed
no o , how can I ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / What Happening To My Boobs? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.